User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 01:28   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Starting to go nuts..

...as my sleeping problem is proof off, i have become strangely retro.. But I need your help!
The category is of course Musick.
So far:
Toto - Africa
Europe - The Final CountDown
? - Go west

NOW I NEED MORE!!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 01:43   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
pet shop boys sang go west

HI JBOY
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 01:45   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Wibble
Is something wrong whit me when i actually searched for that?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 02:16   #4
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Billy Joel - Piano man
Nancy Sinatra - these boots were made for walking

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 02:17   #5
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Orgy - Blue Monday.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 02:22   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Getting hold off both, but my connection is slower then a turtle!
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 02:23   #7
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Getting hold off both, but my connection is slower then a turtle!
slow and steady wins the race!

cept with downloads, then its just freakin annoying

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 03:50   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Boomtown Rats: Don't like Mondays
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:48   #9
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
my personal retro favourites

Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon - real cool song
Billy Joel - Scandinavian Skies ACE
Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall ?
Deep purple - Child in Time (collegues favourite)
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 09:34   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
DAmn... forgot the name of that song, but it was about this homeless guy that didn't have no shoes, no clothes, no home, no mother, no nothing, but he had himself.... It was ACE!!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 10:47   #11
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
DAmn... forgot the name of that song, but it was about this homeless guy that didn't have no shoes, no clothes, no home, no mother, no nothing, but he had himself.... It was ACE!!!

Is it "Blue blues" by "The Bluesman and his Bluesies" ?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 11:06   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Is it "Blue blues" by "The Bluesman and his Bluesies" ?
No dammit....

=/

I can't find it on google either... I will have too look on my moms "good morning vietnam" CD box when I get home.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 17:59   #13
Snurx
Dirte

I got "Harvey the Wonder Hamster" as a musick video.

Unread 24 Jan 2003, 08:31   #14
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Anthing by The Bangles. Or Spandau Ballet.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 11:36   #15
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
No dammit....

=/

I can't find it on google either... I will have too look on my moms "good morning vietnam" CD box when I get home.
MR.Wendell ?

OR

There's a whole in the bucket from Spearhead (me!)