User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:48   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tim Shaw

For GD addicts I would recommend a certain programme on Kerrang radio.

It's called tim shaw's assylum and it is pretty much 3 hours of "if dace was allowed on the radio"

go here http://www.whatson.com/kerrang1052/ and click listen again.

There is one piece called 'the girl nextdoor' which is simply pure GD humour.

A sweet sounding girl rings up random numbers and pretends to be from accross the road. She then attempts to seduce men into coming over to see her. Believe me, it is comedy gold!
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:53   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tim Shaw

Elisha Cuthbert is hot. Shame about her in the first couple of series of 24, but after The Girl Next Door her rating shot up nicely...
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 02:34   #3
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Hurrah for living in the midlands and having Kerrang on the radio.

The Asylum is pretty good tbf Though a lot of the time I can't tell if he's being serious or not (eg. reading out a letter on air from his wife saying she was filing for a divorce) Glaze-u-like is also ace. Ring people up at 3am pretending to be a double glazing firm. And the Old Boot.

Would have though this sort of humour would be a bit basic for Mr Lawyer tho
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 02:36   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Would have though this sort of humour would be a bit basic for Mr Lawyer tho
see you say that.

but it's the humour that is the very essence of GD

(the old boot is fantastic)
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 02:39   #5
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I can't get Kerrang up here (or down there when at home) and the stream keeps cutting out every few seconds
I need to get a DAB radio (but first I need to get some money)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 00:37   #6
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I used to listen to Tim Shaw last year and the show was always rather amusing, if cringeworthy. I really should start listening again. Though I'm slightly surprised he hasn't been sacked since I last listened, he always seemed to be on the brink.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 05:12   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Birmingham produces something decent as usual , I always listen to him at home travelling back on the bus. My favourite one is where they get a granny to phone up and say rude words etc to people. Its a funny program and rather rude, but well worth it. For those brummies who are old school and can remember him on BRMB when he did a phone in about problems he was quite funny then too, but got sacked ;o for something he did i believe.

Anyway
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 05:15   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
(the old boot is fantastic)
thats the one I meant

btw another funny one is when they get one of the guys to phone up some random address in brum

the convo goes like this

"Hi Im at #29 just down the road, I just moved in to xxx place"
"Erm Hi"
"I was wondering if you could come over and help me"
"Sure what do you need"
"Well im alone and need some help"
"Ok sure"
"Im horny you see and what some hot loving"

at this point they either hang up or say sure ill be over

its also done with a girl, normally the guys go really quiet because there wife is sitting near them and then in a hush tone say ill be over in a minute ;p
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 05:16   #9
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
There is one piece called 'the girl nextdoor' which is simply pure GD humour.

A sweet sounding girl rings up random numbers and pretends to be from accross the road. She then attempts to seduce men into coming over to see her. Believe me, it is comedy gold!
god you have been listening