User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Aug 2003, 16:36   #51
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
The end of an era.

From one Illuminati to another, i have stood as both your allie, your apprentice and your enemy over our time in planetarion, i like to think regardless of our political positions over the rounds... and despite the problems, we allways had the understanding, it was all just business, not personal...

For old times sake... good luck out their, and take care.

- [Anoubis]xd212 , the way I know we both like to remember our friendship ..
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 21:50   #52
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: The end of an era.

Quote:
Originally posted by Anakin
From one Illuminati to another, i have stood as both your allie, your apprentice and your enemy over our time in planetarion, i like to think regardless of our political positions over the rounds... and despite the problems, we allways had the understanding, it was all just business, not personal...

For old times sake... good luck out their, and take care.

- [Anoubis]xd212 , the way I know we both like to remember our friendship ..

oh please, cry me a fkin river.
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 02:22   #53
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Thanks for bringing something different to Planetarion and for daring to challenge Fury/Legion.

Good luck, and who knows perhaps we'll meet in Eve.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 14:38   #54
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
U really knew how to run a tight ship man, and made my 3 rounds in Nos an enjoyable place to be.
Attacking my galmate Rampage in the last few days of last round for old times sake was quite funny. I really shouldnt have deffed against you heehee .....
anyway all the best in rl + eve

I only hope Nos can hold together without you
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 15:09   #55
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
bibi dingy. Catch ya around the traps
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 22:57   #56
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
Enjoyed rounds 5-7 in NoS, done great work to revive NoS from what it was when i joined in r5 to what eventually worked so well in round 6, that demands respect IMO.

More importantly i enjoyed my time in NoS so thatks for the oppertuinity.

Vidmar