User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:11   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
What is worth a life?

????

What do you think is worth taking a life for?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:14   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A guinness. Maybe not extra cold though.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:16   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Blood.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:16   #4
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
A guinness. Maybe not extra cold though.
I knew George Best lurked around these forums and now I've fluched you out! How you doing George?
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:17   #5
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Defence of yourself or a loved one. Retribution (if said person murdered a loved one, etc - an eye for an eye).
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:19   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
I knew George Best lurked around these forums and now I've fluched you out! How you doing George?
DRINK!

(this reminds me of the episode of father ted where jack is pretending to be Bob Geldof.

Excuse me, are you bob geldof?

Jack: FECK OFF!

It is!)
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:21   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
there are many reasons.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:30   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
there are many reasons.
Like?
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:32   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Like?
Guinness!
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:34   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Like?
PMS?
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 17:53   #11
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
If I could get away with it.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 05:31   #12
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
To see what it's like.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 06:23   #13
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
To see what it's like.
since quoting songs is all the rage here on GD.. i'll fire this one off:

"When I was just a baby, my momma told me, "Son,
Always be a good boy; don't ever play with guns."
But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
When I hear that whistle blowin', I hang my head and cry."

From Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 07:15   #14
Zapman
Homesick

I don't think a song can show you like the real thing.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 22:40   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i find this hard. Often i feel im close to going on a killing rampage, ridding Glasgow of its scum (or at least the purest scum we have) before being taken out myself

I feel that would be worth "my life"

However, sometimes i feel that taking a life in cold blood is not acceptable at all

In conclusion, im confused

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 03:21   #16
Zapman
Homesick

I don't know if I could do it. Guess the only way to find out is to try. I must be off now to play various violent games to work up my courage.