User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:38   #1
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Anyone see the trailer 2

.... Lord of the rings : Return of the king

looks like its gonna be a kick ass movie
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:41   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I've yet to see the second LOTR film. I was mightily disappointed by the first offering and was thus never really motivated enough to see the second.

And no, haven't seen a trailer to the third one.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:42   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
I've yet to see the second LOTR film. I was mightily disappointed by the first offering and was thus never really motivated enough to see the second.

And no, haven't seen a trailer to the third one.
Ditto, except I wasn't that unimpressed by the first film.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:47   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't like anything electronic.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:52   #5
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
huh?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:53   #6
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
what was so disappointing about the movies?
ofc they had to cut out lots of stuff, else the movie would have been 12 hours long.
im still wondering how theyll manage to get the rest of the story into one movie though.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:53   #7
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I tried to think of a witty reply to that but the best I could do was to call you 'Amish Brush', refering to the Amish people and your avatar.

Here I go: 'Amish Brush'

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:53   #8
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
huh?
He's trolling again.

Now where's that thread I should bump?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:55   #9
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
what was so disappointing about the movies?
I found the storyline a bit naff, to be honest.

The whole wanderaround-fight-argument-wanderaround-fight-argument cycle got to be after a while.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:34   #10
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
the movie would have been 12 hours long
*drool*

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:37   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
LOTR: ROTK trailer:

http://www.empiremovies.com/movies/l...ng/index.shtml
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:37   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
*drool*
ditto. i would have watched it. im sure all lotr fans would have too.

Perhaps even splitting it up into 6 movies would have worked better

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:45   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
not financially

shame tho really.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 07:51   #14
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
They butchered the script. For that they deserve to suffer horribly, but not to long, after all, they did make the movies kind of reasonably like the book. Sort of.