User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:01   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Let's say that you smoke stuff

And when you ask me, because you're in that mood, and I say "no".

Who am I then?

Matrim
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:02   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Let's say that you smoke stuff

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Who am I then?

Matrim
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:32   #3
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Guess that means more for me then
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:36   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
I'm in the mood for dancing, romancing
Whoo, giving it all, tonight
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 12:30   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
You are you, no matter what they say.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 12:38   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
Words cant bring you down
Cos you are beatifully, no matter what they say!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 12:42   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Words cant bring you down

You strange dude.:e_chick:
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 13:13   #8
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
what the craps going on ?
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:39   #9
Llew Silvr Hand

I go away for a few months and everyone's gone mad!

Totally fugazi!

:e_bunny:
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:42   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Llew Silvr Hand

Totally fugazi!

:e_bunny:

Aint that , dude?

:e_chick:
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:42   #11
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Words cant bring me down
so don't you bring me dooooown, today.
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:44   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Llew Silvr Hand

Totally fugazi!
I'm listening to Fugazi at the mo, hurrah for them and their music! :e_chick:
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 15:48   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
what the craps going on ?

1. See title.
2. See replies.
4. Not profit, but enligthemnetn (That was a hard word, and i know i've spelt it very wrong)