User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Mar 2003, 21:29   #1
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Thumbs up Anagram toy

George W Bush
BEG HE GROW US
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 05:33   #2
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I put in afew names of people i know.

I came up with a nice alias for when i comit credit card fraud for my 900 bot accounts: NATHAN HOLLY

with one of my friends names i goy "I'm a brutal elk" which at 4:39 am i find funny.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 07:15   #3
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Ow he buggers!
Eggbus whore (heh)
Go huge brews
Be sow-hugger
Grow beehugs
Beg whose rug?
Urge web hogs
He grubs, we go
Ergo he bugs W (time to make that jammer I think)
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 08:50   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
That's for my real name then
1.A JAM KULAK ITT
2.A JAM KULAK TIT
3.A KULAK TAT JIM
4.JAM KULAK AT IT
5.JAM KULAK TAT I
6.JAM TALK AUK IT
7.TALK AUK AT JIM

Quite a witty thing that is. A jam kulak tit. What does kulak mean?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 08:53   #5
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
AWAKEN ELK ROUT
AWAKEN ELK TOUR
AWAKEN LUKE ROT

I don't know which one is more embarrassing :/
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 10:52   #6
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
# DREAM VENT POOL
# TANDEM LOVE PRO
# MEDAL PROVEN TO
# RAND LOVE TEMPO
# LAVENDER TO MOP
# ALMOND ROPE VET
# LARD VENOM POET
# RANDOM OPEL VET
# PAD LOVE MENTOR

# LAME NOD REV POT
# LAME NOD VET PRO
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 13:12   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
anagram number 95155: SAT AT CHIN ELM ERR

95k of anagrams for my name? bloody hell
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:18   #8
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Interesting.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:54   #9
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation Hmm!

ANAGRAM RESULTS:
Here are anagrams of "CynicalOracle", with a minimum word length of 6: RACIAL CYCLONE
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:14   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
is this not the same as the wordsmith.org one that W (or someone) had in his sig for a while?

if so then can i be the first to say:

lod

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:45   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
A SWATHE STARR
A STEWART RASH
A WATERS TRASH
A RASH TAR STEW
TART RAW AS SHE :(
RAW ASS TAT HER
EAT RASH STRAW
SWEAT RASH ART :/
TASTE RASH RAW
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 21:02   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
you know, this is a cunning way of determining people's names...
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 21:48   #13
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
is this not the same as the wordsmith.org one that W (or someone) had in his sig for a while?

if so then can i be the first to say:

lod

No, it's not the same.

A computer program is just an aid at finding good anagrams anyway, to input some name/text and press go, then copy/paste here is dull.
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:33   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
CAB DUNK JEWELRY
CRAB JUDY ELK NEW
CABLE DRY WE JUNK
BLADE CREW JUNKY <--
BLACK DYE JEW URN
BRENDA LUCKY JEW
BALD CRY WEE JUNK
BAWD UNCLE JERKY <---Glasgwegian influence?
WARBLE NECK JUDY
LAB DECRY WE JUNK
BAN LUCY DEW JERK
DECAL BREW JUNKY <---obviously a rock band
LACE BY DRUNK JEW

oh, the endless fun...
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:34   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
A SWATHE STARR
A STEWART RASH
A WATERS TRASH
A RASH TAR STEW
TART RAW AS SHE
RAW ASS TAT HER
EAT RASH STRAW
SWEAT RASH ART :/
TASTE RASH RAW
sarah stewart ?