User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 19:17   #1
NotLife
Supreme Being

NotLife is an unknown quantity at this point
do you think i should use 10 Euro to play this game?

would it be worth it?

Me
NotLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 19:48   #2
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Re: do you think i should use 10 Euro to play this game?

Quote:
Originally posted by NotLife
would it be worth it?
Yeah, it's not a lot. PA is fun.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 20:04   #3
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
MORE BLOOD MORE BLOOD

(Yes).

-Necro
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 21:14   #4
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
indeed a mundo

PA is fun!?!?!?!?!?!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 02:22   #5
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
it is worth it!
Pa is Very fun

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 02:25   #6
Earl

Quote:
would it be worth it?
LOL go back to Russia
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 09:49   #7
Force

Force is an unknown quantity at this point
if you find the way to IRC, it will ofc be fun
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 09:59   #8
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
i spend alot more money on b33r in a month and i cant say that 10€ of beer gives me the same pleasure as 1 planetarion account
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 10:16   #9
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
would it be worth it?
Honestly, I wouldn't pay for this particular round.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 10:29   #10
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by MegaNova
i spend alot more money on b33r in a month and i cant say that 10€ of beer gives me the same pleasure as 1 planetarion account
Generally I a spend 10€ in a few hours in a bar. Playing a round will probably make me go to a bar one or two times less than usual. Might save 40 or 50€ from that alone. So actually signing up for PA will save me money

I will cost me sleep though. So I guess you should really not think of the money you spend on PA as much as you should think of the cost in losing sleep.

hAl
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 11:46   #11
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Generally I a spend 10€ in a few hours in a bar. Playing a round will probably make me go to a bar one or two times less than usual. Might save 40 or 50€ from that alone. So actually signing up for PA will save me money

I will cost me sleep though. So I guess you should really not think of the money you spend on PA as much as you should think of the cost in losing sleep.

hAl
Totally agrees
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 11:57   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
would it be worth it?
€10 for PA! What's the worst that could happen?
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 08:43   #13
Zapman
Homesick

Re: Re: do you think i should use 10 Euro to play this game?

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
€10 for PA! What's the worst that could happen?
As tempting as this question is, I will restrain myself
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 08:58   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: do you think i should use 10 Euro to play this game?

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
As tempting as this question is, I will restrain myself
It's rhetorical anyway
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 09:07   #15
Zapman
Homesick

Re: Re: Re: Re: do you think i should use 10 Euro to play this game?

Quote:
It's rhetorical anyway
Let's not go around kicking in open doors now shall we?
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 09:32   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: do you think i should use 10 Euro to play this game?

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
Let's not go around kicking in open doors now shall we?
Just thought you might need the extra information, 'sall
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 06:57   #17
StreeTMouseY
Critter Extraordinare

StreeTMouseY is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: do you think i should use 10 Euro to play this game?

Quote:
It's rhetorical anyway
Big word for you Leshy

Who threw a dictionary in your head

MouseH

R3 - StreeTMouse of TheBigCheese - N00b
R4 - MiMiC of Terra Mistica - Legion
R5 - Mouse fatalle of CheeseLand -Xanadu
R6 - State of Mind - Critters, Legion
R7 - Property of |Queen-Doris| - Critters
R8 - Expect company of Hidden Hostile ships - Critters & OuZo (o)
StreeTMouseY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 11:50   #18
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl

hAl
either beer is real cheap where u're from hAl or u cant hold it

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 12:56   #19
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
10 euro gives me about 6 or 7 beers. That will mostly do for a few hours. 40 or 50 euro's will be about 25 to 35 beers. That will do for about two evenings out maybe three if I don't drink too much.

hAl
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 19:33   #20
Lan

Lan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
10 euro gives me about 6 or 7 beers. That will mostly do for a few hours. 40 or 50 euro's will be about 25 to 35 beers. That will do for about two evenings out maybe three if I don't drink too much.

hAl

That would be about 1 beer on a bar in norway, pa is cheap compared
R5: 31:19:5 ViruS
R6: 1:5:8 ViruS
R7: 25:20:12 Virus Discworld
R8: 50:8:5 Adelante FaNG
R9: 12:8:1 [ToT] []LCH[] officer
Lan is offline   Reply With Quote