User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:15   #1
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up "users browsing this forum" back in plain view

It's really the only redeeming quality of the new stylesets.

Damn those dropdowns, damn them

(I'm going back to default tho, try again Karm)

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:16   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I kinda like the new LarryFish style.
Althougth retro 1 is still the est there is.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:18   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The only "****" thing, is that you cant see difference between the threads you have "visited", and the ones that you have not visitied.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:18   #4
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I kinda like the new LarryFish style.
Althougth retro 1 is still the est there is.
I hate your for that first bit, but love you for the second. I'm tempted to both slap and kiss you at the same time... eh... dillemma...
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:19   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Kiss him violently.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:20   #6
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Upon second inspection, lairyfish is reasonably acceptable.

The lines on left side there still suck though.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:21   #7
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara

Kiss him violently.
I was thinking more in the way of a whip, but yours will do I guess.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:22   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
I hate your for that first bit, but love you for the second. I'm tempted to both slap and kiss you at the same time... eh... dillemma...
You can do both....hotboy!
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:22   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:

Kiss him violently.
You want some to, Mr Mantastick?
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:22   #10
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
banana do the dance of BDSM
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:24   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
banana do the dance of BDSM
What is BDSM, mr HardMan?
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:25   #12
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
I'm puzzled by this as well.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:26   #13
sayonara
Shai Halud

I think you should definitely google that one.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:26   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:

I think you should definitely google that one.

I dont think i dare, cant you do it for me, MrMacho?
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:28   #15
Zapman
Homesick

I can't be bothered.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:28   #16
sayonara
Shai Halud

I'm not explaining it here, what would people think?

banana do the dance of discretion
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:29   #17
sayonara
Shai Halud

And you'd better both be at work or this will all be wasted effort.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:31   #18
Cochese
Retired

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:33   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:

And you'd better both be at work or this will all be wasted effort.
I am never at work.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:35   #20
sayonara
Shai Halud

Surrounded by family members maybe?

If not, go fetch some. Then to google.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:35   #21
Spüg

Quote:
You have over 1k posts already

spamm0r!

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:37   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:

Surrounded by family members maybe?

If not, go fetch some. Then to google.
All my family is either not here, or asleep. As my mother is quite grumpy when she sleeps, i will not disturbe her.

Quote:
Originally posted by Spüg

You have over 1k posts already

spamm0r!
Huh?
Me?
Spamm0r?
No way! I just did not get that many deleted post in the purge.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:38   #23
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
All my family is either not here, or asleep. As my mother is quite grumpy when she sleeps, i will not disturbe her.
I guarantee that if you wake her up to show her what BDSM is, she'll be overjoyed.

Overjoyed, I tell you.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:39   #24
Spüg

Quote:
Huh?
Me?
Spamm0r?
No way! I just did not get that many deleted post in the purge.

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:40   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
I guarantee that if you wake her up to show her what BDSM is, she'll be overjoyed.

Overjoyed, I tell you.

I dont think i will do that.
She was a teacher.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:40   #26
sayonara
Shai Halud

(goddammit)

Better wait until you're at school then.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:42   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:

(goddammit)

Better wait until you're at school then.
I dont go to school.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:42   #28
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
I dont go to school.
No work, no school...

What do you do?
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:43   #29
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
No work, no school...

What do you do?

Nothing?
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:44   #30
sayonara
Shai Halud

You're a kept man?

Aces \o/
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:45   #31
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
You're a kept man?

Aces \o/
Uh, it probalby is aces, but what is a "kept man"?

/Me no god englisha, you comprende?
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:46   #32
sayonara
Shai Halud

Kept man = being supported financially by your woman (even if it is your mother).

Or are you dole scum?
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:47   #33
Snurx
Dirte

Then, im a kept man!

Althougth i almost never get cash from her...
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:48   #34
sayonara
Shai Halud

Tonite has been the most fun I've had on GD in ages.

And I have to go to bed as work starts in 5 hours.

Bah.

NN all you happy people.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 04:57   #35
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Tonite has been the most fun I've had on GD in ages.

And I have to go to bed as work starts in 5 hours.

Bah.

NN all you happy people.

Me is happy tomorrow too!
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 04:58   #36
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I wish I had a woman to keep me

Move back to your mum?
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 09:16   #37
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Me is happy tomorrow too!
Don't.

I just got into work, only had 3 hours sleep last night, and everyone is this country is a flaming great retard.

I couldn't be happy now even with a loaded P-90.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 10:32   #38
Karmulian

Again those stylesheets aren't finished and hence shouldn't have been public

they will have drop downs

don't worry

post counts etc will also be hidden

Closed Thread