User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:20   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lairyfish is the best colour scheme ever

reprazentin' for tha lairyfish crew
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:21   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I must admit that the colors themselves are actually quite decent.

Edit:After seeing several other pages, I retract this statement and declare that whomever thinks green and blue should mix, should be shot.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:22   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
IMPORTANT LAIRYFISH UPDATE

The green boxes that surround the users name on the left of their posts are absolutely disgusting, and allso the CP/Register/Calender etc text at the top of the screen is far far too big.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:24   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Also, the top right part of the graphics seem to be cut off. It's just missing something there.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:24   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
reminds me of the standard ministry scheme i put in every VBboard i admin
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:25   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

I'd go back to retro if it wasn't for some 'features'.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:25   #7
Nodrog

Im not even going to mention the big "BANNER AD" thing at the bottom of the screen, DONT GO THERE GIRL OH NO U DIDNT!
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:27   #8
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
I have no idea why I even looked at greenpepper.

btw, postcounts appear to have returned.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:27   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Im not even going to mention the big "BANNER AD" thing at the bottom of the screen
You just did.

However, seeing as it's at the bottom and I never check there, it doesn't bother me too much. The fact that I can't highlight any text in the edit box bugs me though. Well, I can highlight text, it just doesn't change colour etc.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:28   #10
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Im not even going to mention the big "BANNER AD" thing at the bottom of the screen, DONT GO THERE GIRL OH NO U DIDNT!
Word.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:29   #11
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
The fact that I can't highlight any text in the edit box bugs me though. Well, I can highlight text, it just doesn't change colour etc.
what
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:31   #12
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate blue.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:34   #13
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Both those new schemes had me scurrying back to retro 1 faster than I closed Mong's vomit images.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:47   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Both those new schemes had me scurrying back to retro 1 faster than I closed Mong's vomit images.

But here, you can see post count!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:47   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
And i just found out that im on a lousy 3.68 posts per day.
Forum purges are not
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:47   #16
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
SOLD!

Actually it was the banana that did it.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:48   #17
Zapman
Homesick

Retro 1 > *
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:49   #18
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
And i just found out that im on a lousy 3.68 posts per day.
Forum purges are not
Sayonara: 515 (1.00 posts per day)

Who's been at the controls?

Actually this really hurts my eyes

Zapman is right.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:52   #19
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:

Zapman is right.
Good boy.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:54   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Sayonara: 515 (1.00 posts per day)

Who's been at the controls?

Actually this really hurts my eyes

Zapman is right.

The purge, remeber?
I would be at 5000 posts by now.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:55   #21
sayonara
Shai Halud

I remember the purge, yes.

I'm just hoping someone might take responsibility.

So shhh. Go stalk Leshy or something.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:56   #22
Zapman
Homesick

983 (1.18 posts per day)

I used to have 2.4k

:sob:
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:58   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:

I remember the purge, yes.

I'm just hoping someone might take responsibility.

So shhh. Go stalk Leshy or something.

I think Leshy is gone, so i've decided to stalk you untill he returns!
Feel privelieged.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:59   #24
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
I think Leshy is gone, so i've decided to stalk you untill he returns!
Feel privelieged.
banana do the stalker dance

I'm off to bed soon too - I suggest you stalk Zapman, I think he'll like that.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:59   #25
Zapman
Homesick

As long as it's not me.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:00   #26
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
As long as it's not me.
ha ha ha
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:02   #27
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
ha ha ha
Damnit.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:02   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
banana do the stalker dance

I'm off to bed soon too - I suggest you stalk Zapman, I think he'll like that.

But...but...
I kinda like stalking you!

(Zapman is too, hmm, zappy?)
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:03   #29
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Damnit.
Snurx: Look how enthusiastic he is!
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:04   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Snurx: Look how enthusiastic he is!
Thats true..

Hmmm....
Im putting on my factor!
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:06   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
I think Leshy is gone
Never.

I should be at 7500 posts now
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:06   #32
Zapman
Homesick

That's it, I'm out of here. Need to do my shopping I think.

Or something.

Whatever.

Anything to get away from that.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:07   #33
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
That's it, I'm out of here. Need to do my shopping I think.

Or something.

Whatever.

Anything to get away from that.

Are you talking about meh?
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:07   #34
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Never.

I should be at 7500 posts now

Lets mourn our lost posts together, eh?

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:07   #35
sayonara
Shai Halud

banana do the dance of commiseration

[edit] Bad banana! Dance less joyfully!
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:08   #36
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Are you talking about meh?
Off course darling.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:09   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

That does it. I'm off to bed. When I get back, I expect normalness to have returned. Or at least a resemblance of it.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:10   #38
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
That does it. I'm off to bed. When I get back, I expect normalness to have returned. Or at least a resemblance of it.
Dream of me?
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:11   #39
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
nn, don't eat any cheese before bed.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:11   #40
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Is this apparent gayness shocking?
Come out, it really helps..we know you want too.....
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:12   #41
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Dream of me?
Et tu, Brute?
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:12   #42
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Off course darling.

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:12   #43
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
nn, don't eat any cheese before bed.
Mmmmmmm, cheese...
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:16   #44
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Et tu, Brute?
Brutus? Now, being here in Australia there's bound to be a guy named Bruce around the corner, but I haven't seen a Brutus in ages.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 08:47   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
What exactly was the point of bringing post counts back? They'll just remove them within a day or so. As usual.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 09:13   #46
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Best enjoy it while you have the chance then.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 10:33   #47
Karmulian

there are 5 new styles

each is very different from the other

so wait and see

Closed Thread