User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jun 2005, 05:09   #1
Koji

Koji is an unknown quantity at this point
So when does next round start?

I am just curious so I have an idea when to sign up again. I am guessing someone must know when the storm will end? : )

BTW, like last round I will need a mod to email me my signup password because I think my email provider (Outlook Express) filters the email with my Planetarion PW out as junk mail. I tried signing up for Havoc Round for June 18-19 but once again I never received any email from Planetarion. I tried resending too.
Koji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 09:33   #2
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough
Re: So when does next round start?

As usual, nothing much happens in between rounds. Noone cba to update community on details for upcoming round until a week or two before signups starts. This is nothing new and same thing happens after each round. Posting news in general is nearly non-existent aswell.

Outlook Express is an email application, not email provider.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 10:03   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji
BTW, like last round I will need a mod to email me my signup password because I think my email provider (Outlook Express) filters the email with my Planetarion PW out as junk mail. I tried signing up for Havoc Round for June 18-19 but once again I never received any email from Planetarion. I tried resending too.
If you're with AOL we have problems with getting singup information to them. We recently discovered the problem as to why, and are sorting it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
As usual, nothing much happens in between rounds. Noone cba to update community on details for upcoming round until a week or two before signups starts. This is nothing new and same thing happens after each round. Posting news in general is nearly non-existent aswell.
We're just preparing for the private beta and sorting out hardware things before we make an announcement, which should be very soon.
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 13:52   #4
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

You could have posted such news without Guran pointing the lack of info out. I think thats what he means
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 14:17   #5
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

it will be posted when its ready - u know when we know

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 15:01   #6
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
You could have posted such news without Guran pointing the lack of info out. I think thats what he means
yea well tbh, i would rather wait for a definitive statement than keep being updated with an educated guess, one statement once everything is set in stone is surely better than a myriad of opinions before that, the longer we know about the round, the more ppl will sign up quickly, it seams to be in ppl's best interests financially to keep ppl informed so im sure they will do
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 21:55   #7
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

The lack of information imo also leads in loss of paying customers who after awhile checks in less and less often. Especially now in the summer I'm sure many are going on vacations and spends more time outside in general so they might very well miss the whole start and therefor skip the round entirely.

(I'm not saying there will be a huge gap between R13 and R14 as there have been talks about starting next round sooner than we are used to but there have been huge gaps between rounds in the past which I think does nothing but hurt the game.)
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 23:57   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

heh, I seem to remember in the good old days of yester year Spinner would make an announcement saying "This will be in the game next round" and people would immediately say "wtf??? That is ridiculous! What a dumb thing to have! If this is in the game I will not play! I am going to go to Spinner's house and burn it to the ground!" Then Spinner would make an announcement saying "This will no longer be in the game next round, it was tested and decided to be not a good idea" and people would immediately say "wtf??? That is ridiculous! What a dumb idea to remove it! If this is not in the game I will not play! I am going to go to Spinner's house and burn it to the ground!"
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 21:41   #9
phonixor
perfection improved

phonixor is an unknown quantity at this point

i need an alliance for next round... plzz a noob alliance cause i am a noob ^^

Last edited by phonixor; 3 Jul 2005 at 18:46.
phonixor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 11:44   #10
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
heh, I seem to remember in the good old days of yester year Spinner would make an announcement saying "This will be in the game next round" and people would immediately say "wtf??? That is ridiculous! What a dumb thing to have! If this is in the game I will not play! I am going to go to Spinner's house and burn it to the ground!" Then Spinner would make an announcement saying "This will no longer be in the game next round, it was tested and decided to be not a good idea" and people would immediately say "wtf??? That is ridiculous! What a dumb idea to remove it! If this is not in the game I will not play! I am going to go to Spinner's house and burn it to the ground!"
roflol so true

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote