User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 May 2003, 19:20   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
I'm gonna be sat in front of this computer all night so post something interesting ta

need to revise, so someone think of something to post on here that'll keep me distracted every so often so i get a break from revision

ta

:)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 20:27   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Unread 19 May 2003, 23:36   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
yeah, i gave up and went to the pub instead
Unread 19 May 2003, 23:44   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
bah

revising gives people an unfair advantage over people like me who never have and never will anyway...

so i am morally against it...

well done!
Unread 19 May 2003, 23:45   #5
Ragnarak

Unread 20 May 2003, 00:18   #6
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
The WillFlibble:

Stand up, hold out your hands, palms to the floor. Now spread out your fingers and wiggle them about, then hands to your side, slightly away from body, say 6 inches away, arms straight, do the same manouvre with the fingers then sit down. For added effect, you can do a blibbling with your tongue to get that weird high pitched noise.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 03:35   #7
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
The WillFlibble:

Stand up, hold out your hands, palms to the floor. Now spread out your fingers and wiggle them about, then hands to your side, slightly away from body, say 6 inches away, arms straight, do the same manouvre with the fingers then sit down. For added effect, you can do a blibbling with your tongue to get that weird high pitched noise.
please leave

you're upsetting the monkeys
Unread 20 May 2003, 08:26   #8
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Do hush you big gay teddy bear.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote