User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Apr 2003, 17:54   #1
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
i will yet again request following:

those utter **** football threads should have its own place so i dont have to feel diseased everytime i look into GD...

you can delete this now then mark \:

Last edited by LISELOTTE; 22 Apr 2003 at 18:08.
LISELOTTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 17:56   #2
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
diceased

Is that a word?

Apparently Not
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 17:56   #3
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

i cant spell... just deal with it smartass!!
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 17:58   #4
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
i cant spell... just deal with it smartass!!
Indeed you cannot spell. but that aside, what exactly was your intended meaning?

Deceased as in dead?

or Diseased as in full of disease?
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:07   #5
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
disease
just to make you feel proud i will actual edit my post and give you the chance to translate this norwegian sentense into queens english for me:

"Mordi puler som et lokomotiv!"
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:14   #6
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
just to make you feel proud i will actual edit my post and give you the chance to translate this norwegian sentense into queens english for me:

"Go and jump under a locomotive"

In other words go kill yourself.

PS: My Son Speaks fluent Danish and Norwegian.
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:22   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Judge: Sorry, but thats kinda wrong.

LISE: Footy sucks. Hockey is life.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 19:28   #8
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
"Go and jump under a locomotive"

In other words go kill yourself.

PS: My Son Speaks fluent Danish and Norwegian.
you must be proud...

its wrong tho.. i didnt even insult you!
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 19:46   #9
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Footy is ownage material, these threads aren't.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:20   #10
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Footy is ownage material, these threads aren't.
OMFG LOL ARSEANAL IS GONNA BE TEH WIN AND ALL MANURE PEOPLE MUST BE THE GAY AND LOL THAT ONE AND ONLY BORRING GOAL WAS TEH HETEROSEXUAL etc etc etc!!!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL ACCIDENTALY WILL INSTALL GATOR SOFTWARE!!!
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:22   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I love you Lise, even thougth your nick is girly! \o/
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:22   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Gay thread by a gay man.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:24   #13
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Gay thread by a gay man.
http://www.gatorcorporation.com/ourproducts/
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:24   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Gay thread by a gay man.

lol u r ghey
(why are you not on IRC dude?)
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:28   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
lol u r ghey
(why are you not on IRC dude?)
there now dude
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:33   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
there now dude

:e_chick:
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:39   #17
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
:e_chick:
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:48   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00

Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:56   #19
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Its peanut butter Jelly time.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:58   #20
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

stop ruining my thread for gods sake!!!
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 10:10   #21
elefant
Commando

elefant is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

HAHAHAHA!!! so true

Unread 23 Apr 2003, 10:17   #22
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
i agree, i hate hocky and soccer threads.

boring and a waste of space.

How bout a sports forum

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:51   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

JUVENTUS BEAT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FAVOURITES BARCELONA LAST NIGHT GUYS

TONIGHT MANCHESTER UNITED TAKE ON REAL MADRID AT HOME

THEY NEED TO WIN BY TWO GOALS TO GO THROUGH, DISCOUNTING A REAL AWAT GOAL
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:54   #24
Snurx
Dirte

LIKE WHO THE **** CARES?
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 14:09   #25
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
It would make more sense to create a separate place for your **** and even more sense for you to just not read what you dont like.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 14:09   #26
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
I have changed my mind. These things are
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 14:15   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
I have changed my mind. These things are
They really are! \o/
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 21:51   #28
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I HOPE YOU ALL ACCIDENTALY WILL INSTALL GATOR SOFTWARE!!!
I've missed this
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 21:52   #29
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Rhumsaa
I've missed this

oi oi!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 21:54   #30
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
oi oi!
what?
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 21:55   #31
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
'hello'

Unread 24 Apr 2003, 21:59   #32
Rhumsaa
Radish

och!
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 22:01   #33
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

****sake you weren't meant to remember that :(

Unread 24 Apr 2003, 22:02   #34
Rhumsaa
Radish

pffffft

anyhoo I'm off to have a shave

maybe you'll be more talkative if I ring you again

Unread 24 Apr 2003, 22:05   #35
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Possibly, assuming you ring me at a decent hour, and are sober

Unread 24 Apr 2003, 22:08   #36
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
i find it somewhat ironic that a thread intended solely to berate other threads has turned out to be quite so poor itself.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 17:59   #37
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nondescript Human
i find it somewhat ironic that a thread intended solely to berate other threads has turned out to be quite so poor itself.
Ironic is good.

Unread 25 Apr 2003, 18:03   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
there arent that many threads about football about fs :/ and anyway, at least they are better than threads about the war fs :/
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 22:10   #39
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
retired
And how many times are you going to post the same comment?

You should take part in Mastermind.

Specialist Subject the Bleeding OBVIOUS.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 21:48   #40
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Possibly, assuming you ring me at a decent hour, and are sober
I'd have to find your number first

so I probably wouldn't be drunk