User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Apr 2012, 19:41   #51
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: War with Fang

Who said anything about whining?

Its strategic placement of words to influence decisions of others to benefit yourself

You might wanna try it some time instead of turning the universe against your alliance with your posts on here and general existence
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2012, 19:52   #52
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Who said anything about whining?

Its strategic placement of words to influence decisions of others to benefit yourself

You might wanna try it some time instead of turning the universe against your alliance with your posts on here and general existence
Lol, im not trying to turn anyone against anyone. I just share my view on things.
If the univers decides to target FAnG, i hope they do it on other terms than get back at because i share my views on AD.
Ultores on the other hand has used all round to whine at everyone else cus they unfairly teamed up against the biggest threat to PA, me however have used the last day pointing out what a bad move this could turn out to be for the one declaring war.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2012, 20:00   #53
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

The round will not be won on AD. Someone will win, and someone else will wish it was them. You guys are just way too bored between ticks! :-)
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2012, 20:04   #54
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: War with Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I got no clue, i didnt have the time to look up all those 340 fleets
afaik Ultores/CT/Apprime for sure.
The first 4 words of this post sum you up competely, from now on every post of yours should only say this or nothing at all imho

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2012, 20:44   #55
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA View Post
The round will not be won on AD. Someone will win, and someone else will wish it was them. You guys are just way too bored between ticks! :-)
Everything is wona nd lost on AD

PA is just something to do inbetween posts :P
Unread 18 Apr 2012, 21:19   #56
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Everything is wona nd lost on AD

PA is just something to do inbetween posts :P
meh, it was Ultores potential attacking power that caused CT to turn on FAnG. AD whinging might have somewhat influenced CT into thinking Ultores was on the brink of dying, but the threat of incomings from Ultores is what made CT decide in the end.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2012, 21:28   #57
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
I'm confused, how is a block war the same as a 4 (it was more likely 6) vs 1?

FAnG heavily targeted Ultores, but didn't exclusively do it. We hit App, we hit DETWQ#TAF/xVx/etc
This block will exclusively target FAnG until they get bored and twat CT out of existence, because there's no one left.

It was basically a slightly lobsided war with the (laughably) 'best' alliance on the wrong side, probably the fairest round we've seen in a long time, but because it's not Ultores in first people decided that it wasn't correct and felt the need to make a disaster of the second half the round.
And who would have guessed that App/xVx/DFWTK would partake in a block against you after you attacked them...

Unread 18 Apr 2012, 22:26   #58
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
And who would have guessed that App/xVx/DFWTK would partake in a block against you after you attacked them...
FAnG will attack those that attack them.
Apprime attacked FAnG, and FAnG attacked Apprime back.
I dont know about the other alliances in the Ultores block, but they prolly have their reasons too.

Unread 18 Apr 2012, 22:58   #59
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
FAnG will attack those that attack them.
Apprime attacked FAnG, and FAnG attacked Apprime back.
I dont know about the other alliances in the Ultores block, but they prolly have their reasons too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
We hit App, we hit DETWQ#TAF/xVx/etc
That maybe..?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2012, 23:19   #60
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ultores on the other hand has used all round to whine at everyone else cus they unfairly teamed up against the biggest threat to PA, me however have used the last day pointing out what a bad move this could turn out to be for the one declaring war.
What's this 'Ultores is the biggest threat to PA' lark? Just becuase they have the motivation and dedication to play well, and other alliances are too lazy, doesn't mean they're the biggest threat to PA. lol...

Hell, even NewDawn could take Ultores 1 on 1 if they tried hard enough. (yes I know this debate has come to past, but you're implying that Ultores will be the reason for the game's departure, which is total bs.)
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 00:34   #61
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
That maybe..?
yeah, that might be the case, but we havnt p-targetted any of em, but ofc, they prolly got a inc or two from us.

Unread 19 Apr 2012, 00:36   #62
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
What's this 'Ultores is the biggest threat to PA' lark? Just becuase they have the motivation and dedication to play well, and other alliances are too lazy, doesn't mean they're the biggest threat to PA. lol...

Hell, even NewDawn could take Ultores 1 on 1 if they tried hard enough. (yes I know this debate has come to past, but you're implying that Ultores will be the reason for the game's departure, which is total bs.)
lol what are u on about now? Im not implying shit, i just say that Ultores is the biggest threat to everyone, in PA. One could start a discussion about Ultores maybe being a part of the games departure, but this is not the place nor the time.

Unread 19 Apr 2012, 01:00   #63
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lol what are u on about now? Im not implying shit
Let me explain:

Quote:
Ultores on the other hand has used all round to whine at everyone else cus they unfairly teamed up against the biggest threat to PA
Quote:
i just say that Ultores is the biggest threat to everyone
Maybe phrase your posts better. ¬_¬
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 02:26   #64
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
That maybe..?
You're just the best at taking anything out of context and flipping it to whatever you want.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 05:34   #65
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

How exactly was that out of context?
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 09:17   #66
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
I'm confused, how is a block war the same as a 4 (it was more likely 6) vs 1?

FAnG heavily targeted Ultores, but didn't exclusively do it. We hit App, we hit DETWQ#TAF/xVx/etc
This block will exclusively target FAnG until they get bored and twat CT out of existence, because there's no one left.

It was basically a slightly lobsided war with the (laughably) 'best' alliance on the wrong side, probably the fairest round we've seen in a long time, but because it's not Ultores in first people decided that it wasn't correct and felt the need to make a disaster of the second half the round.
Of course you will say this as the only alliance it benefited to keep hitting ultores was FAnG. You already had a massive value lead which was growing day by day...CT weren't going to out roid you! If the status quo had continued you would have been in for an easy win :P
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 12:35   #67
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Of course you will say this as the only alliance it benefited to keep hitting ultores was FAnG. You already had a massive value lead which was growing day by day...CT weren't going to out roid you! If the status quo had continued you would have been in for an easy win :P
probably the EASIEST win ?
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 13:47   #68
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
How exactly was that out of context?
Because you painting the picture that we were p-targeting from the start (we weren't).
When we started p-targeting, we hit ultores, exclusively.
Ultores went and got help, we then p-targeted them too as they tried hitting us.

Thus ends the explanation of how this game works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
While I don't disagree that we would certainly have won from that position, I think you're downplaying the effort involved in that.

As it stands by now, CT have a far worse chance at winning, in fact I personally don't believe they have a chance in hell any more.
From coasting and having moderately content members with pretty good planets, to getting royally trashed in 7-14 days time, at the end of a round, where you want your alliances moral to be the highest isn't exactly the brightest move you could potentially pull off.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 14:25   #69
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
CT passed FAnG before they went to war.
Ultores were avoiding CT, and some might think they would actualy focus defend against FAnG incs. While xVx/CT/Apprime were hitting FAnG, and killing their value, CT sneaked passed everyone and into #1.

Unread 19 Apr 2012, 14:28   #70
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

So what? Fang still has value lead.
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 14:38   #71
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Because you painting the picture that we were p-targeting from the start (we weren't).
When we started p-targeting, we hit ultores, exclusively.
Ultores went and got help, we then p-targeted them too as they tried hitting us.

Thus ends the explanation of how this game works.
Oh my! A lesson in how pa works from PSIIIIIII

And no, i didn't. Butcher said they probably had a reason, I just pointed out what you said. You might not have targetted them, but hitting their planets when you are supposed to be hitting ult could've been enough
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 14:56   #72
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
So what? Fang still has value lead.
Well glad its gonna be the alliance with "value lead" that are gonna win r46.
Its not how the scoring system works.

Unread 19 Apr 2012, 14:57   #73
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

And no, i didn't. Butcher said they probably had a reason, I just pointed out what you said. You might not have targetted them, but hitting their planets when you are supposed to be hitting ult could've been enough
They were in the Ultores block, they defended ultores ingal, ofc targetting them down was a part of the war with Ultores, else they would just kept defending em ingal, how ever we did not target any of them, they were just a part of gal raids.

Unread 19 Apr 2012, 15:13   #74
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
They were in the Ultores block, they defended ultores ingal, ofc targetting them down was a part of the war with Ultores, else they would just kept defending em ingal, how ever we did not target any of them, they were just a part of gal raids.
Yes exactly, that was my point, them being included in your raids is probably part of the reason they hit you when the opportuniy came. Seeing how on multiple occasions the non-ults in those raids actually had more incs than several ult planets
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 15:30   #75
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Yes exactly, that was my point, them being included in your raids is probably part of the reason they hit you when the opportuniy came. Seeing how on multiple occasions the non-ults in those raids actually had more incs than several ult planets
The waves on the none ult was usualy limited, so i dont think so.
Anyway, i think it is great that alliances who arnt competing for #1 can do their part in moving politics this round. HR/DFTWK/ROCK has been realy usefull for the xVx/Ultores duo this round, theyve put together a strong block.

Unread 19 Apr 2012, 17:35   #76
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
I'm happy you understand now.
From how long you've been around I figured you would have got the hang of it by now, but oh well. Hopefully things are more clear for you going forward.
Quote:
Oh, guess we've come back to class.
Gal-raiding 102 in session.

You see, when you Gal Raid, typically the greedy people like to go for the targets with weaker defence, generally that leads to more waves on easier targets.

This has been another episode of "eksero being a dumbass", till next time.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 18:04   #77
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Oh, guess we've come back to class.
Gal-raiding 102 in session.

You see, when you Gal Raid, typically the greedy people like to go for the targets with weaker defence, generally that leads to more waves on easier targets.

This has been another episode of "eksero being a dumbass", till next time.

I wont make the snappy 'welcome to BCing 101' quote... but any competent BC in a war that dictates that you need to hit Ultores would in a typical 5 waves raid open up all 5 waves on the Ult targets and only 1 or 2 on the non Ult planets. Greedy people can be as greedy as they like but if there isnt anything but Ult to hit then they will hit Ult.

But then i guess FaNG never really was a good member of the block, hitting non Ultores planets harder than it hit Ultores ones, launching later than its fellow block collegues using them as flak for their raids, no wonder CT stepped away from you....
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 18:05   #78
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
The waves on the none ult was usualy limited, so i dont think so.
Anyway, i think it is great that alliances who arnt competing for #1 can do their part in moving politics this round. HR/DFTWK/ROCK has been realy usefull for the xVx/Ultores duo this round, theyve put together a strong block.

WTF HR??? I cant beleive Ultores would stoop to that... and what happened to CT? did they vanish into thin air??
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 18:41   #79
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

All of you need to call Ascendancy and get lessons in Alliance Discussions...
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 18:42   #80
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

meh.. fang is far from taken down from top #1.. they have been hit for what.. 2 days ?

lol
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 18:55   #81
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
I wont make the snappy 'welcome to BCing 101' quote... but any competent BC in a war that dictates that you need to hit Ultores would in a typical 5 waves raid open up all 5 waves on the Ult targets and only 1 or 2 on the non Ult planets. Greedy people can be as greedy as they like but if there isnt anything but Ult to hit then they will hit Ult.

But then i guess FaNG never really was a good member of the block, hitting non Ultores planets harder than it hit Ultores ones, launching later than its fellow block collegues using them as flak for their raids, no wonder CT stepped away from you....
You wont make the snappy quote because you don't have a clue.
When we were hitting non-ultores, we were gal raiding.
When we started hitting ultores exclusively, there were no-non-ult targets.

It's really not that hard to follow here.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 19:17   #82
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
FAnG heavily targeted Ultores, but didn't exclusively do it

Quote:
Which one is it gonna be?
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 19:17   #83
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
You wont make the snappy quote because you don't have a clue.
When we were hitting non-ultores, we were gal raiding.

It's really not that hard to follow here.

You do realise we are in these galaxies yeah??? Watching you attack us and the fat people in our galaxies... and if someone non Ult was fattest they would get most waves..

If you were exclusively hitting Ultores then you wouldnt have gained the roids you did... as we didnt have many after the first few days.. DUH!!
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 19:36   #84
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Which one is it gonna be?
We didn't.
Then we did.
Then we didn't.
Hard to follow I know.

Quote:
You do realise we are in these galaxies yeah??? Watching you attack us and the fat people in our galaxies... and if someone non Ult was fattest they would get most waves..

If you were exclusively hitting Ultores then you wouldnt have gained the roids you did... as we didnt have many after the first few days.. DUH!!
No, the target that has the highest likely output of roids is the target that will get the most waves, that doesn't automatically make it the target with the most roids.

Not sure how this is hard for people to understand, but it's pretty clear by the posts here it is.
But yes usually the fat guy in non-ult got super waved, true (but shouldn't have been hit during ult-only waves)
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]

Last edited by Psi_K; 19 Apr 2012 at 19:49.
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 20:20   #85
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

We get what your saying we're just pointing out the contradictions...

You have gone from saying it did happen to it didnt happen to it might have happened....

Accept facts, certain people in your alliance care more about themselves than those that save them when they get incs, they attack outside and around *exclusive* raids, they will give us ammunition all round long and they will make your alliances political attempts nightmarish at best.....

The reason you have so many people hitting you is partly because of certain FaNG members greed and partly because people just dont like you because of the arrogance you act with ingame with no real acheivements as a group to deserve it!
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 21:26   #86
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
The reason you have so many people hitting you is partly because of certain FaNG members greed and partly because people just dont like you because of the arrogance you act with ingame with no real acheivements as a group to deserve it!
Actually, FAnG as an alliance decided to stop hitting ult over easter. In that time CT went and hit shit gals while FAnG attacked the than fat apprime. FAnG continued to hit app regularly over a fairly high amount of incs prior to that. So that explains Apprime.

Any idiot with half a brain however knows that DFWTK and xVx have been friendly with ultores (much like ODDR was allways friendly to app) since forever so there is no surpise that when the time came that ult got up from under their incs they would join the gangbang (which funnily enough, xVx always claim to be against on principles). Basicly nothing changed except the alliance names in the past 15-20 rounds.

Unread 20 Apr 2012, 00:02   #87
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Ultores is more Evolution than Apprime, as much as it pains me to say it.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2012, 11:01   #88
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

hmm about apprime position. i talked to cartman about it and we both have different views about it.

when fang/ct/nd were hitting ult/xvx we mostly remained neutral tho we hitted ult more then we hit fang/ct/nd. we didnt coordinate with fang on this and ult DIDNT accuse us of being on fang side. neither did they target us when this happened.

we didnt want to join ult side at all, actually we spoke to fang for some sort of nap coz they were paranoid what side we would go. at this point it changed, coz fang didnt accept or reject and kept us waiting for a week. not only that, we got hit by ND after this. we understood that ND is part of fang block, and even tho it wasnt fang who attacked us, this made their block hostile to us. we gave a hand and they spit on it. so we GALRAIDED 1 fang gal, just like we galraided other alliances and fang kept accusing us of being with ult. then fang and ND started hitting our fort gal day after day and ptargetting app

app was nowhere on ult side till fang block started hostilities on us (nd). fang leads that block like ult was leading xvx. ult side didnt treat us like fang side.

so then our conclusion was to hit fang till ticks ends, we would take the hits so ult/ct would grow and fang grows less. we would wait for themoment ct breaks from fang etc

peac eout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2012, 11:44   #89
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
The new MaxMillian maybe?
i am known on this boards for the highly accurate information that i get and give out. i help ppl and tell them whats going on behind the scenes etc. i know many ppl are cynical about what i say, but 99,99% of the time it turns out to be the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2012, 12:28   #90
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
i am known on this boards for the highly accurate information that i get and give out. i help ppl and tell them whats going on behind the scenes etc. i know many ppl are cynical about what i say, but 99,99% of the time it turns out to be the truth.
kind of like "access hollywood"
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2012, 14:17   #91
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
lol what are u on about now? Im not implying shit, i just say that Ultores is the biggest threat to everyone, in PA.
Tbh, and I'm sure many ults will agree, we aren't really that uber - gosu - hardcore - fantastic.

We crash - we fail launch - we fail def -we have planets with 200+ ticks mydef - we have ppl we can't reach through phone/text - we have ppl completely ignoring ally strat - we have the most mixed build ever this round when I look at ship count - we have ppl roiding/attacking out of raid - we have emo.

I'm not washing handsd here, some of the above counts for me aswell - and I'm pretty sure every single ult member can sign atleast 3 of the above.

Where I'm going with this?

Any ally who improved on the above to a point where you're doing a less messed up job than ult is, and you'll be - according to you

The biggest threat to everyone in PA (whatever that means)

Really, ult effort is nothing compared to earlier top allies in PA, when you actually had the amount of no lifers able to do the setup.

If anything the sorry state of the playerbase this game has, is the answer to you threat fears.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2012, 14:36   #92
Influence
Finally retired

Just because you aren't as elite as former top allies doesn't mean you are still the #1 threat for the round win. Just look at your progress throughout the last 100 ticks, you closed the gap to FAnG back to 10m score, with a 12k roidlead on your counting planets. And there is still almost 500 ticks left to do the same to CT, who are known to have worse def than FAnG. Granted FAnG still has the value lead over you, but that lead is dissipating almost as fast as their score lead.

Unread 21 Apr 2012, 14:53   #93
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Just because you aren't as elite as former top allies doesn't mean you are still the #1 threat for the round win.
A threat we're doing our best to remove by playing like blind retards. As I pointed out, improving certain contigencies among the competing allies, on def/attk/availability - and you'll beat ult right away.

you don't even need to do that much
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2012, 15:02   #94
Influence
Finally retired

And as i've shown, the only ally that has slightly come close to doing so is struggling against their inc at the moment, and you've gained a lot on them in the past 150 ticks. You and I both know that the improvements you suggest don't happen overnight, and that allies like CT and ND will never be able to make such improvements.

Unread 21 Apr 2012, 17:03   #95
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Kind of funny when Ultores yet again, while they are winning, downplaying their chances.

Unread 21 Apr 2012, 17:08   #96
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

http://kia.cthq.net/index.php?p=viewgalaxy&x=1&y=1

^^

Im worried this is the lengths FaNG will go to stem roid loss!!

Maybe Appoco could enlighten us
Unread 21 Apr 2012, 17:13   #97
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Kind of funny when Ultores yet again, while they are winning, downplaying their chances.

wow missed the mark....

Killeah isnt downplaying our chances, he was pointing out we make the same mistakes as the other alliances, that were not some 'machine', we actually screw up and are lazy and so on and have emo ppl

I havent been in FaNG but i hear you have DC's doing shifts. I think thats the difference between Ult and other alliances (expect Apprime). On acceptance into Ultores you dc your own calls, if your not on then it doesnt get covered (unless its a dead night and someone nice is bored). If you dont look after your planet then you dont stay in Ultores. Its a requirement to play with them.
Unread 21 Apr 2012, 17:17   #98
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Judging by this round you can do pretty much anything in Ultores and stay there.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote