User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:26   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Emulatory Shenanigans!

For legal purposes, I own every console and every game know to man. I mean it. I'm not endorsing any kind of illegal downloads.

I want to play some of the most popular games for the main consoles (exclude the N64) and don't know what to download. Can people recommend some decent games I could get?
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:40   #2
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Emulatory Shenanigans!

SNES:
Legend of Zelda: a link to the past
Mario all stars
Super Metroid
Super Mario World
Contra 3
Final Fantasy 3
Chrono Trigger
Castlevania 4
Super Mario Kart
F Zero
R Type 3

Genesis:
Ghouls and ghosts
Phantasy Star 2 and 4
Shining Force 1 and 2
The Sonic the hedgehog series
Revenge of Shinobi
Flashback

Also the first Phantasy Star for the Sega Master system was quite good, infact the only good one I can remember for that system atm. See the NES thread for those games.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:44   #3
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's a Genesis?

I own one btw. So I am allowed to download an emulator. But I don't remember them?
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:44   #4
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
What's a Genesis?

I own one btw. So I am allowed to download an emulator. But I don't remember them?
Sega Genesis, surely you remeber. It was compation for SNES.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:48   #5
Tomkat

I remember the Sega Mastersystem and the Sega Megadrive...
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:50   #6
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, Megadrive and Genesis are the same thing, I forgot that it had a different name.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 11:19   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

SNES:

Rock N Roll Racing
Secret of Mana
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 11:21   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Shining Force II for the Megadrive is a great game.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 12:34   #9
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point

The neogeo had some great one on one fighting games.

The onmly one that i can remember, however, is Samurai Showdown.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 15:31   #10
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
SNES:

Rock N Roll Racing
'fo shizzel ma nizzel'

that game rocks...many hours of fun were had with rock n roll racing
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 15:50   #11
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
What's a Genesis?

so many hours of my life wasted using my friends genesis (mmmm sonic) and his game gear (with tv attachment hehehehe)

EDIT:

I do wonder if anyone has ever tried to emulate the the TV tuner attachment. You know, just for the hell of it.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan

Last edited by cnaw; 19 Oct 2003 at 16:02.
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote