User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 19:58   #1
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
elbmirG

!srewsna emos tnaw I
?no gniog si tahw
?tu ecnelis ot gniyrt srotaredom eht era yhW
?elbmirG si erehW
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 19:59   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
he was actively posting

we can't have that nowadays, as it draws attention to how **** and inactive it is here

he got banned
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:00   #3
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
ut isn't a word

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:02   #4
Ragrrr
heh

TU for president.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:03   #5
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
[Edit: Blaat, us it was then :/]
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:04   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragrrr
It's called a typo :(

It's called "catching AIDS from having sex with men"
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:05   #7
Ragrrr
heh

Editing posts shouldn't be allowed.
It leads to too much .. stuff.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:06   #8
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
indeed, thus I tend to go for women(except when Lizardking or Jurgen are around, one can not deny their sexyness ;/)
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:08   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
hay someone on MSNBC (Michael Savage) got fired for telling one of his gay callers as follows (they were having a heated discussion):

"Oh, you're one of the sodomites. You should only get AIDS and die, you pig."

I thought of you. Specifically, I thought you might get yourself fired that way someday.

http://www.commondreams.org/news2003/0707-04.htm
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:09   #10
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

WEEEE! I was right from the start! it was suposed to be TU and not us \o/ WEEEEEEE!
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:10   #11
Ragrrr
heh

They silenced TU a long time ago
Since then it's been downhill
Now they're taking away Grimble as well?

We cannot accept this.
We will not accept this.

GRIMBLE FOR MOD!
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:10   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
hay someone on MSNBC got fired for telling one of his gay callers as follows (they were having a heated discussion):

"I hope you die of AIDS you faggot"

I thought of you. Specifically, I thought you might get yourself fired that way someday.

If i ever get fired i hope it's for that.

I mean at the end of the day your still fired so does it really matter to a future employer how it happened ... you still ****ed up.

The least you can do is amuse yourself.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:11   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

What's MSNBC anyway?
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:13   #14
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
What's MSNBC anyway?
sounds like an american tv station to me

</random guess>
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:14   #15
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

MicroSoftNetworkBroadCasting maybe? **** if I'd know, I live in finland where we have logical names for the tv-channels...
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:15   #16
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
What's MSNBC anyway?
a cable news network.

over here we have 'fox news' , 'cnn' , and 'msnbc' which is the microsoft nbc teamup.

as you have just pointed out, msnbc isn't doing very well in the ratings, so like all american media they've decided to find some far-right types to speak out about ******s and fags and things like that.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote