User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 15:00   #1
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Things to do when you're stoned.

What was the last crazy/odd thing you did?

Was it like me and my housemate last night with a blow torch that got out of control?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 15:05   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Woah, that seemed like something i would not play whit
Oh, and i do not do funny stuff while stoned, as im never stoned...

S
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 15:08   #3
BarbieKen

Drugs are bad.
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 15:18   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
drugs are indeed, bad.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 15:25   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Looks like it was filmed on a mobile phone. Did you burn anything?
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 15:30   #6
Mong
Forever Delayed

Pfffffft.

Speak not of that which thou have no experience.

Some drugs are good, m'kay!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 15:31   #7
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Looks like it was filmed on a mobile phone. Did you burn anything?
Yes! The heat-resistant ironing board got it! Wooooosh! It was filmed on a cheap digicam then blown up in Flash.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 15:50   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
if that's what drugs make you do then drugs are indeed bad
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 16:59   #9
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
The guy in the pic is a bit of an ar*ehole, eh?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 17:03   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Drugs + blowtorches = bad

S/I.
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 17:13   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
however, drugs and chu chu rocket are really really good
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 17:15   #12
SeaN
the mongrel cat

SeaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I was stoned out of my head and we got back at a mates house about 7am and he gave us quilts to get some sleep. There was just the 2 of us in the front room. Anyway I found a lighter down the side of the settee and eventually after flicking the lighter several times accidently achieved setting my quilt on fire. conversation that followed,

Me: "wow, pretty flames" *stares for a while at them*

Friend: "dude, you do realise it's on fire?" (most serious voice I've EVER heard)

Me: "arggghhhh sh&*!" (followed by girlish slapping to put the fire out)

It was perhaps the most Homer Simpsonesque moment of my life to date. Drugs rule. Wish I had that on video

Last edited by SeaN; 1 Jul 2003 at 17:37.
SeaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 17:26   #13
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Lighter?
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 17:37   #14
SeaN
the mongrel cat

SeaN is an unknown quantity at this point
happier?
SeaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 17:55   #15
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Listening to psychedelic music.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 17:57   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
Winners don't do drugs!

you only say that cos you are a desperate loser, taken in moderation, MJ is ok, there really are worse things in the world.
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 17:57   #17
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
for one, mong, you should write a poetry and deliver it to THE girl
that would help a lot
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 17:59   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
drugs are indeed, bad.
Which drugs?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 18:44   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im not so much anti-drugs as in anti-the "rep" that drugs get. I tak neoclarityn for glandular fever, i drink alcohol, i smoke cannabis when i can be bothered, but i dont talk about any of these as if its some sort of distinction. Pretentious, etc.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:45   #20
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
for one, mong, you should write a poetry and deliver it to THE girl that would help a lot
You sir, are a genius

Good cross-thread interplay btw!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:49   #21
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
taken in moderation, MJ is ok, there really are worse things in the world.
Exactly, I typically have a few joints during the week, no more. Every so often (not even once a month) I might do a couple of pills at a club. I hold down a good job and have a fairly good life. So I agree; in moderation, there's nothing wrong (in my microenvironment) with some substance (ab)use.

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
but i dont talk about any of these as if its some sort of distinction. Pretentious, etc.
Agreed! I know some people who chat on about how good their skunk/pills/coke is, and how much **** they did on this night with these people, in this place. It's all a bit tedious to be honest. Some people just want to get mashed at every opportunity, and look for excuses to do so.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:58   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
MJ is ok
Ta dear
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 23:48   #23
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Watch Jumanji or Labyrinth...or both simultaneously. :/
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 23:48   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Ta dear

heh, i never thought of that one!

totally agree with your last post there btw Mong
just for that i wont launch on you
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:51   #25
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I don't think I'm going to do drugs again.

I've seen my grades fall, my life crumble, and my depression reach new lows never thought possible.

I have a bad heart and it's just not going to take this abuse I've been handing it for 6 years. Eventually I'm going to die from it.

All of this, because I wanted to be 'cool' like my friends, when I was 13.

I will never say that people shouldn't experiment, but I understand why it shouldn't become a part of life. Because I've been there.

And it sucks.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:00   #26
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Pfffffft.

Speak not of that which thou have no experience.

Some drugs are good, m'kay!

M.
dude! i thought you were a goody 2 shoes
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:01   #27
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
the weirdest thing i did when cained was sitting in the same room as idimmu

Last edited by Kumnaa; 2 Jul 2003 at 22:08.
Kumnaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:06   #28
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
there's not much you can do when you're put in the stocks, just don't steal the apples in the first place.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:13   #29
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I've done cannabis once and it was a bad experience. I'll never do it again.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:36   #30
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw an ace advert for rizlas on the side of a bus stop.

It displayed a packet of rizla, which had a twisty thing at the top. On the packet, instead of saying 'Rizla', it said 'Merchant'.
Below the picture was a little caption, 'Rizla - It's what you make of it'

If I had been smoking anything at the time then that advert would have kept me occupied for hours.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote