User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 02:12   #1
Frizz

Frizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Which OS Are You?

Its Me \0/

http://bbspot.com/News/2003/01/os_quiz.php

{Why will it not post as a pic?}
[04:53] <@saiyan> ffs just int some roids now u might be big enuff next tick
[04:53] <@Inubis> i know hold on you obsesive control freak i am not your bitch

<@VermiciousKnid> great, inubis thinks hes a god again

[02:49] <+Granville> im cliff richard, im boring im dull everyone hates me but i aint ever going away so get used to me

Welcome, Frizz. You last visited: 1 Jan 1970 at 00:00

Last edited by Frizz; 5 Feb 2003 at 02:21.
Frizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 02:24   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
You are: Amiga OS

Ahead of your time. You keep a lot of balls in the air.
If only your parents had given you more opportunities to succeed.

Sounds about right, heh.

Images are diabled:
Quote:
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 02:27   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I am Palm OS :/

Sounds ****e tbh.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 02:28   #4
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
i got OS/2 Warp

WTF is OS/2 Warp??????
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 03:01   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Windows XP

That's a shocker
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 03:21   #6
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
GNU/HURD

I don't think I'm a big enough geek to get this game.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 03:50   #7
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
WinXP
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 03:52   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I am Palm OS :/

Sounds ****e tbh.
Ditto.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 03:54   #9
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm Red Hat Linux?

wtf :-/

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 03:56   #10
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I'm Win95!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 03:58   #11
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
apple DOS 3.1

why can't i get rid of that fricking company and the fricking idiots who buy their fricking computers?

grrr....
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 04:25   #12
Frizz

Frizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
GNU/HURD

I don't think I'm a big enough geek to get this game.
if you ended up with GNU/HURD it
means you didn't answer all the questions.
[04:53] <@saiyan> ffs just int some roids now u might be big enuff next tick
[04:53] <@Inubis> i know hold on you obsesive control freak i am not your bitch

<@VermiciousKnid> great, inubis thinks hes a god again

[02:49] <+Granville> im cliff richard, im boring im dull everyone hates me but i aint ever going away so get used to me

Welcome, Frizz. You last visited: 1 Jan 1970 at 00:00
Frizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 04:51   #13
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
XP...it says I'm bright, shiny, and stable...

stop laughing...
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 05:04   #14
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
You are OS/2 Warp

You're plagued by feelings of abandonment and disgust for your backstabbing step-brother. Oh what you might have been.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 05:08   #15
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
windows 98
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 05:50   #16
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all
You are Windows 1.0

Your a worthless piece of crap that should've never been born. Luckily your parents were able to concieve again. They rarely let you out of the closet.
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 07:00   #17
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by nickhall
i got OS/2 Warp
Commit suicide. Now.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 07:07   #18
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://bbspot.com/Images/News_Featur.../apple_dos.jpg

Every single answer on the final question gave me a different overall answer though, bar one :/
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 07:40   #19
Caesar2
Commander

Caesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really nice
Amiga OS

You were just "bashed", live with it.
Caesar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 07:55   #20
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm HP UX - whatever the **** that means.
Your still strong despite the passage of time. Though few understand you, those who do love you deeply and appreciate you. \O/ Hell yeah!
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 08:36   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Windows 98
You're a bit flaky, but well-liked. You don't have a great memory, but everyone seems to know you. A great person to hang out with and play some games.

There is nothing wrong with my memory, fs.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
stop laughing...
Not for a good while
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 08:46   #22
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Commit suicide. Now.
Gayle babe dont say that on the internet, remember the thread we had about that silly boy and his pills
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 08:49   #23
DarthDaddy

YOU ARE TRSDOS
compatibility is always an issue with you. You feel the world has passed you by.Time has not threated you well.

ACE
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 09:17   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Windows 95!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 10:30   #25
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
CONGRATULATIONS

You are TEH_SLACKWARE_LUNIX!

I > *

Last edited by xtrasyn; 5 Feb 2003 at 10:38.
xtrasyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 10:41   #26
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I'm FreeBSD
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 10:47   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
OS X.

Boring.

I'd liked Win ME or XP.

[edit]dumbass me[/edit]
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 11:44   #28
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
You are HP-UX

I wanted to be Windows XP
At least I know what that is...
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:02   #29
RiCo

Ich bin Palm
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:45   #30
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I am Apple DOS 3.1
I am simple and primitive
I understand the common man
I am still work in progress

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:03   #31
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
You are Debian Linux - People have difficulty getting to know you. Once you finally open your shell they're apt to love you.

HOW DOES IT KNOW FS!

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:19   #32
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Debian.
Which is mighty odd, since I did try Debian and gave up after 30 minutes of trying unsucessfully to get the fking X-server to start.

Quote:
Originally posted by nickhall
i got OS/2 Warp

WTF is OS/2 Warp??????
A crappy OS no-one but the co-op uses (the one where I used to work ran the tills and the stock computer on it. It crashed at least once a week so doing manual stocktakes was GREAT fun).

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:21   #33
Curufinwe
[+] Templar

Curufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the rough
You are Slackware Linux

You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane. Your elegant solution to problems often takes a little longer, but require much less effort to complete.

\o/
We have sworn, and not lightly. This oath we will keep. We are threatened with many evils, and treason not least; but one thing is not said: that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens. Therefore I say that we will go on, and this doom I add: the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the last days of Arda.
Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:22   #34
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
OS X...

http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Fe..._quiz/os_x.jpg
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 18:24   #35
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Slackware Linux

I'm happy with my result
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 20:00   #36
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I am OS X

Thats good right ?

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 20:29   #37
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Debian Linux
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 20:58   #38
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
heh goddamned debian linux... shocking is that this "People have difficulty getting to know you. Once you finally open your shell they're apt to love you." fits me like a fist in the eye.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 20:59   #39
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
OS/2 Warp :/ :/ :/
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 21:15   #40
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
TRSDOS

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 21:56   #41
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Windows Xp.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:11   #42
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Windows 3.1

WTF?!?!?!?!?!