User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:37   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
In the last 8 hours...

we haven't had enough posts to fill up the front page, so surely a few spammy ones won't hurt anything :/

alternatively someone think of something 'fun' to post about
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:38   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
We could dedicate a thread to every word in the dictionary. They can't say that is mindless spam.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:39   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
You've been sat watching this board for 8 hours?

!!!!
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:42   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
You've been sat watching this board for 8 hours?

!!!!
no

i looked at the last post on the bottom thread and noted the time of it...genius eh?

worked this morning then watched liverpool be extremely lucky against soton
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:53   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Generally Dull.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:22   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: In the last 8 hours...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
we haven't had enough posts to fill up the front page, so surely a few spammy ones won't hurt anything :/

alternatively someone think of something 'fun' to post about
Nevertheless GD has been quite busy, it's just that a lot of the posts were in the same thread. Obviously this means things are being discussed rather than the usual spam fest, this can only be a Good Thing(tm).
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:39   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: In the last 8 hours...

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Nevertheless GD has been quite busy, it's just that a lot of the posts were in the same thread. Obviously this means things are being discussed rather than the usual spam fest, this can only be a Good Thing(tm).
no... it means that GD people are becoming reasonable...

OMG... WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO!?!?!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 01:43   #8
Foobat

you lie rag we all know you live here
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 01:44   #9
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
its saturday!!!!!!!!!!
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 01:46   #10
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
It's Sunday.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 01:49   #11
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Its saturday somewhere, and going by the rule that when i woke up it was saturday... and nothing has changed since... its saturday.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 01:53   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD has had a lot of topics which have had a huge amount of responses today, hence new and less important topics havent been created.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 01:55   #13
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
watch meh get smoten by W
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 01:59   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
In the last eight hours..

I've been camping with a group at a Virus builders camp and dinged 7 times \o/

My lvl 43 enforcer so bloody rock with his lvl 90 two handed hammer!