User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 19:55   #1
benny_blanco

benny_blanco is an unknown quantity at this point
Gayle28uk's posts annoy me.

Dont know why im saying this. But I read her posts and they annoy me as she is obviously a suck up. I qam not trying to flame. Never spoken to her on IRC or in game or nothing yet her posts on every subject here piss me off?

surely I am not the only one?

rp2000

Umemployed *******s!
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:13   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Poor attempt at trolling

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:17   #3
Scaggydo
Necro's Minion

Scaggydo is an unknown quantity at this point
worth the effort though, and along the right lines..

ex-NFU, ex-Silver HC
R1-nfi, R2-C4, R3-12:8:4, R4-140:15:1, R5-29:12:17, R6-27:13:2, R7-RL, R8-RL, R9-36:5:1, R9.5-Asleep
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:19   #4
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Gayle is ace!

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:33   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your posts annoy me.