User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 13:48   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Are YOU a 17 year old with a moustache ?

If so, HA HA you look fcuking ridiculous, go shave it off this instance !

Seriously now, why do you do it?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 13:53   #2
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
to look like 18y'old in order to be able to buy alcohol and get in the bars?

(note: i'm 20y)
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:12   #3
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Are YOU a 17 year old with a moustache ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof

Them who do have one dont realise this fact
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:15   #4
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe they cant be arsed to shave. I know i cant most days.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:20   #5
Gitchin

Gitchin is an unknown quantity at this point
Its a young offenders tash. They grown them to show people just how scruffy they are.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:35   #6
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't so HAH

besides I'm 19, not that thats a good age to have a beard/mustache
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:36   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
maybe they cant be arsed to shave. I know i cant most days.

Same here...
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:36   #8
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
thats the thing

when i was 17, i wasnt 'growing it' .. i just wasnt shaving
Indeed.

Now I'm 23 and I can't be arsed shaving. I had a nice beard going until my Nan shouted at me and told me not to come back until I'd got rid of it. Needless to say I went straight home and shaved it off.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:39   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I'm still waiting for that hair on my chest... heh heh.... My chest could certainly borrow some of my legs....
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:51   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
moustaches haven't been fashionable since the 50s
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:28   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
what S-I said.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:42   #12
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.geocities.com/dshrader_46...?1007003894910

Be gentle, it's Geocities so it won't handle much traffic.

Fear the Bunny
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:46   #13
RiCo

My beard grows so fast, I can't be arsed to shave it more than 3 times a week, if that much..
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:53   #14
Nixjim
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
My beard grows so fast, I can't be arsed to shave it more than 3 times a week, if that much..
That sounds like a slow growing beard to me.

Fear the Bunny
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:56   #15
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
That sounds like a slow growing beard to me.

Fear the Bunny
When my beard is two days old from the root, people ask if I havn't shaved in a week.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:01   #16
Nixjim
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
When my beard is two days old from the root, people ask if I havn't shaved in a week.

I confess I misread that as shaving every three days.

Have a banana

Fear the Bunny
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:38   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

lol ill just go off then and be "spanking my monkeh" instead.

Facial hair, bodily hair - who cares? i hardly shave, and i dont cut my hair either. Nor do i wet it, or gel it. Nor do i like rock music, or label myself before you presume so. I just simply dont care, as whether im smartened up, or whether im a scruffy piece of ****, im not going to be any more attractive.

So in fact, the pathetic ones are those obsessed with appearance. Like, people who start threads like this.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:46   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I dont have that much off a beard.
I just get some random hairs sometimes, and when i see them, i shave it away.
Who needs a beard or a moustache to get into bars? Thats lame.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:23   #19
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

hehehe........ fckin A.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:25   #20
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I had lots of bubfluff on my face until my g/f made me shave it off. Then she dumpled me. Fagging women.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:26   #21
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

no one else said it yet
'little man syndrome'

but that doesn't go for all mustashes i guess.. you can tell which ones are because of 'little man syndrome' and which are just cause the person hasn't bothered shaving
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:12   #22
Nixjim
Commander

Re: Re: Are YOU a 17 year old with a moustache ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
no one else said it yet
'little man syndrome'

but that doesn't go for all mustashes i guess.. you can tell which ones are because of 'little man syndrome' and which are just cause the person hasn't bothered shaving

Yes, in my case I
1) hate shaving, and
2) spend lots of time outside in the cold, where me beard keeps me face nice and warm.
Every summer I threaten to shave it all off, but just can't bring myself to do it.
One thing I always wondered though is how do people with big, bushy mustaches eat? Mine gets just a little length and I start biting and pulling it when I eat, which does not feel good. Least I always know when to trim it.

BTW Aryn, Winnie the Mooos looking good.

Fear the Bunny
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 02:14   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Who needs a beard or a moustache to get into bars? Thats lame.
yeah if u dont look old enough to get into bars you obviously suck lol

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote