User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Aug 2003, 21:06   #1
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Birmingham, Derby or Sheffield

I've got a choice of these three places to go on Thursday. I've never been to any of them, so I've no idea what is there.

My question to you: which do you recommend I visit?

I'm not interested in *doing* anything as such. Mostly just droning around the shopping centres and/or pointing at stuff and stating my opinion of it.

Derby is my current favourite, as it is cheapest to get there.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 21:30   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's like having to choose between knob in a vice, a blender or having it chainsawed off

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 21:38   #3
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
It's like having to choose between knob in a vice, a blender or having it chainsawed off
I'm on a budget

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 21:41   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Doesn't sheffield have some Museum of Popular Music or something (that was someone being ironic when they thought of sticking it there)

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 22:01   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Doesn't sheffield have some Museum of Popular Music or something (that was someone being ironic when they thought of sticking it there)

Vaio
it went bust, and is now a students union.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 22:05   #6
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
if you're into 'alternative' stuff check out oasis market in birmingham. or if your more of a science geek we have millennium point. otherwise don't bother. Birmingham's major shopping centre was knocked down and is still being rebuilt.

Just for the record, i don't live in birmingham, I live in Solihull. The difference is pronounced.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 22:13   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i thought they were reopening the bull ring this autumn, thats what my friend keeps telling me (he lives there), didnt they throw something silly like a billion pounds at birmingham to make it presentable.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 07:52   #8
Houllier

Yup, the Bull Ring reopens on 6th September and looks really funky. Millenium Point is really interesting, as is the area around Broad Street and Brindley Place.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 11:55   #9
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Been to Birmingham on Sunday. It was cool.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote