User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:52   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Look, I use pla smilies abroad

and it is achieving some sucess
click elsewhere

people seem to regard pla smilies as "funny"
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:53   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
click elsewhere

That's not an easy link

edit: my bad

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:00   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
LOL!
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:03   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Jo no habla Espagnol...
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:09   #5
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Jo no habla Espagnol...
its not required
you should only speak PORTUGUESE
because thats the language we use in BRAZIL
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:11   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
its not required
Hell... I don't speak PORTUGESE either... probably cause I'm not from BRAZIL.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:14   #7
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Hell... I don't speak PORTUGESE either... probably cause I'm not from BRAZIL.
well i speak english and im not from england
how about you showing some interest?
learn portuguese now, just out of spite
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:15   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
posting before structural
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:18   #9
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
mindless munbling about "funny" e-mails...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:20   #10
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
mindless munbling about "funny" e-mails...
uhh, nothing to do with emails here..... can you still read portuguese?
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:22   #11
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
translate the bugger
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:25   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
English isn't my native language either...
I speak a very little bit of French and I learned a few words of Japanese because I showed some interrest.
I'm not interrested in learning Portugese because of someone on the interweb posting a link to a probably unfunny thread on a Portugese forum.

Oh... and you could also translate what's on that forum... just for me.... and the other 99% of the people here who don't show enough interrest to learn Portugese for you.

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:26   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Highlights :

* In The Lebanon, the men lawfully can have sexual relations with animals, but the animal has to be female. Sexual relations with males is punishable with death.

---

Vcs they created you will be chained by the paranoia of "be old", you are guilty of such defamation of our people, hardly of death would be little for voces, oh poor souls =/

---

Did anyone actually find the smilies funny or was that all in your mind?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:26   #14
Muslim
Banned

i was being sarcastic =
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:29   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
i was being sarcastic =
You did a poor job then... next time use the [sarcasm] tags.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:31   #16
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
You did a poor job then... next time use the [sarcasm] tags.
you did a poor job
next time be smart while reading it
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:35   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
their confused smilie is a lot better than ours
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:53   #18
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
No s**t sherlock!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 12:01   #19
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
No s**t sherlock!

and you said that why, exactly? here i was, thinking 'omfg muslim did a funny' and then you come along with random pointless comment.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 12:13   #20
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
and you said that why, exactly? here i was, thinking 'omfg muslim did a funny' and then you come along with random pointless comment.
In other news:
Nothing new has happend.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 12:32   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
'omfg muslim did a funny'
eh?

Where?
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 17:26   #22
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
you did a poor job
next time be smart while reading it
Muslim In Good Comeback Shocker!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 18:16   #23
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Image Leech

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote