User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 23:17   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My job.

I was a bit apprehensive, at first, to be honest.

The customer service area in particular. I dont particularly like people. I dont particularly like myself. So selling myself and selling items i had not a ****ing scooby about to customers that i had not a ****ing iota of desire to talk to didnt seem to be a very pleasant area of a 9 hour day.

I was wrong

I ****ing love it. I get to manifest all my bitterness, tiredness, hate, angst, and resentment into a perfect sales assistant. Im probably the best customer service assistant of all time. My implicit knowledge of why people are **** helps me to target every one of their weak points. I smile, i laugh, i act informal and impartial, im 100% natural to them and they buy it hook line and sinker.

What makes it all incredible is i have absolutely no idea what im talking about a lot of the time. It doesnt take a ****ing genius to look up the catalogue for half the items they want. Even if its more complex, i just take what they tell me and fill in the blanks - and even if i have no clue, they think im an expert.

God, i love it. The worried look on their faces as they approach me with a "i was wondering" question. The look of awe as i give off the impression i know exactly what they are on about, even if i cant actually make out their request due to an accent, and only catch the word "scart". Its like comedy, its all in the delivery.

Dont get me wrong, im not malicious or condescending to the customers. Im their best friend, im the happy go lucky wonder kid with the cast knowledge. Im not pushy, im not demanding, im not overly technical. I always look as if ive just heard a funny joke half a minute ago and im still glowing. Im approachable. And its all just one huge bluff.

Im turning bad feelings of resentment and hate into good feelings of satisfaction and control, and its not hurting anyone. Im happy, the customer gets what they want, maplin get sales, my co workers have to do less work, etc etc etc.

Mentally, this is probably the healthiest thing ive ever done.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 23:19   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm a faggot

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 31 Jul 2003 at 23:34.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 23:35   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nodrog
Look, it sings!

---

rawk on bruvvah. lyfz a bich n thn u dy so fk it al n letz get hi!?!?!?!?!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 23:40   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
That's pretty cool!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 00:40   #5
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Pfffffffff

Any monkey can do that. The challenge is to get people to buy stuff that they don't want/other people don't want/noone wants/has no perpose whatsoever.

Unread 1 Aug 2003, 00:54   #6
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
Wait a month.
If you're still 'glowing' you'll probably end up killing somebody.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 01:00   #7
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Pfffffffff

Any monkey can do that. The challenge is to get people to buy stuff that they don't want/other people don't want/noone wants/has no perpose whatsoever.

heh i do that.... im a currys sales assitant

u want a extended warrenty???
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 02:46   #8
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I did work experience as a sales assistant.

Smile and they buy! It's crazy.

I managed to sell the entire stock* of 'bullet' pipes, which I believe wouldn't have been possible without smiling.

*about 5, but it was all they had

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote