User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:46   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
So I decided to think...

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
If this carries on I'm going to have to give JBG banning powers.

Think of that for a moment please, children.
...and I think there was once a time where banning powers were actually needed far more, but didn't need to be regulated out to every mod.

Times are rather "mild" at best nowadays. Kind of like JJ's sex appeal.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:47   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Things are better now.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:48   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Things are better now.
Everyone keeping an eye on "our newest member..." I take it?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:48   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
CLOSE THREAD. BAN USER. SEX0R MRBRICK?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:48   #5
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Spieprzaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Code:
Welcome to our newest member, fzanoto
It went like this:

Originally posted by Spieprzaj
what?
Spieprzaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:49   #6
one

Wow, I've just realised JonnyBGood is a moderator.

I knew he'd make it - cos there was a time when he started to kiss serious moderator ass and switched from being a fun loving criminal, to a bum loving gimp.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:50   #7
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
lol

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...08#post2488108

Our latest's first effort.

Part of me wishes that it actually is WorkMonkey.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:50   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by one
Wow, I've just realised JonnyBGood is a moderator.

I knew he'd make it - cos there was a time when he started to kiss serious moderator ass and switched from being a fun loving criminal, to a bum loving gimp.

And goddamn did it pay off.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:50   #9
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
I just prefer the forums as they are now to how they were a when I first registered (first account, not this).

Much more relaxed and fun.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:52   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Kissing Moderator ass gets you nowhere except a lightened mood and petting in #forums.

Now JJ's ass on the otherhand...

B TO THE I LOVIN' G!
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:52   #11
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I just prefer the forums as they are now to how they were a when I first registered (first account, not this).

Much more relaxed and fun.
we don't have sarcasm tags here

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:54   #12
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Did you know ******* was censored?

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:54   #13
one

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
And goddamn did it pay off.
No
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:55   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
So is ****sucker.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:55   #15
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
But, surprisingly, PostNuke isn't.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:55   #16
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Pardon: "****"
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:55   #17
sayonara
Shai Halud

And *****, which is odd when you think about it.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:56   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I like the forums, it's chill now. Not so much hassle and flamewars, (sadly not the funny ones, but hey, you win some, you lose some) and stupid threads.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:57   #19
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
So is ****sucker.
My word was 'phpnu|<e'.
What was yours?

'lol'

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:57   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by one
No

So who are you then?

PS I like both versions of the forums truth be told.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:04   #21
Ragnarak

found out ******* is censored for some stupid reason last week when i needed some help

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:06   #22
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
found out ******* is censored for some stupid reason last week when i needed some help

The only logical reason I can think of is that ******* could be seen as competition to vBulletin.

That's assuming that it's a vB censor and not an admin-made one.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:09   #23
Ragnarak

i think

cos everyone used to make fun of beefy or whoever did the portal by saying they'd ripped of *******

tho don't hold me to that

it never used to be censored
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 03:51   #24
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Still always makes me s****** when people get confused typing s****horpe
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 04:29   #25
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
read your sig with a strong yorkshire accent to yourself. It still cracks me up anyway.

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 05:28   #26
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So I decided to think...

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
...and I think there was once a time where banning powers were actually needed far more, but didn't need to be regulated out to every mod.
when i first started every mod got banning powers right away
it wasn't untill JJ took over (i think) that new mods weren't given banning powers right away.. they have to 'earn' them.

btw..i thought jbg had banning powers..
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 08:10   #27
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Re: Re: So I decided to think...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
when i first started every mod got banning powers right away
it wasn't untill JJ took over (i think) that new mods weren't given banning powers right away.. they have to 'earn' them.
With the exception of GD, no forum has really "needed" ban-privilaged moderators anyway. Well, AD has it's isolated incidents.

I mean that the level of actual "need" for banning on GD has dropped, pardon, plumeted the depths below "crap GDness."

The real improvement I've seen in the last several months has been issuing super mod powers (better flexibility, coverage, letting those who actually show up to the forums who wear Mod nametags to do something unlike the number of no-shows heh).
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 08:13   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
noone except me should want to type S****horpe anyway

it's not like we've done anything worth talking about
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote