User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Jul 2003, 21:18   #1
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
"New" browser makes everything else sadly pathetic

Irider makes everything else look like piss. We're playing with it right now, and I've never seen ANYTHING that does the crap this thing does, and none of the extra bull****.

You have to watch the Demo movie to get a feel, but some of the features alone are worth paying for.

Sadly, it's not free (21 day trial or something then around $30)
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 21:27   #2
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nice
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 21:50   #3
Delphi
SW

Delphi will become famous soon enoughDelphi will become famous soon enough
The features look nice, but I'm not happy with that left bar playing such a vital role. It obfuscates your view and makes pages too narrow for my likings.

[edit]
Aw... wrong account
[/edit]
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 21:50   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Mmmm... like tabs with thumbnails, and a nifty select-open thing.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 22:09   #5
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
quite nifty, I wouldn't call it a browser though, just a modification of IE.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 22:29   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I still prefer www.avantbrowser.com
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 22:55   #7
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Nothing Mozilla won't be able to do in the future.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 23:09   #8
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
it's a shame mozilla is utter ****.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 23:12   #9
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Quote:
Originally posted by inf
quite nifty, I wouldn't call it a browser though, just a modification of IE.
Yeah, the more I looked at it, it appears to basically rape IE for all it's settings and your favorites.

Delphi: this might be true...I use a 21" Sony though, so that's usually not an issue.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 01:33   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's not unlike any other tabbed browser, other than that it shows thumbnails with the tabs. Most of those things you can do in iRider, you can do in Opera just as easily. In addition, I noticed it having a distinct lack of mouse gestures.

A fairly nice mod, but hardly revolutionary.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 01:41   #11
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I prefer operas "lets not make a visual interface" idea. Browsing fullscreen owns, and mouse gestures are the win.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 02:00   #12
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by W
I prefer operas "lets not make a visual interface" idea. Browsing fullscreen owns, and mouse gestures are the win.
I also prefer opera, it gives a better overall browsing journey.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 02:25   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Uninspiring.

And I enjoy being able to get the maximum amount of page I can fit on my screen without toolbars worth **** all cluttering my view.

IE can do everything I need, this 'mod' seems to only introduce features noone's asking for and that are available, in a much more rounded implementation, in other browsers.

2 cents.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 07:20   #14
AshTrai

AshTrai is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
It's not unlike any other tabbed browser, other than that it shows thumbnails with the tabs. Most of those things you can do in iRider, you can do in Opera just as easily. In addition, I noticed it having a distinct lack of mouse gestures.

A fairly nice mod, but hardly revolutionary.
100% agree.
AshTrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 13:53   #15
bink

Angry

How can any sane person possibly not hate 'mouse gestures'? I suspect the unholy mind that contocted this abominable idea is also responsible for such setbacks as the transparent-pop-over-flash-advert-with-sound and the virus hoax.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 13:56   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by bink
How can any sane person possibly not hate 'mouse gestures'?
Mouse gestures are the best thing since sliced bread.

In addition, if they bother you: File -> Preferences -> Accessibility -> Tick off 'Enable Mouse Gestures'.

Heathen.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 13:58   #17
bink

Quote:
Mouse gestures are the best thing since sliced bread.

In addition, if they bother you: File -> Preferences -> Accessibility -> Tick off 'Enable Mouse Gestures'.

Heathen.
Not only do i not like mouse gestures, I do not like the fact that some disturbed people think they are not evil. I'd rather be called a Heathen than a mouse gesture apologist!
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 14:07   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
a mouse gesture apologist!
AND PROUD OF IT.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 14:09   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ok but i wouldnt pay for it. Some features are nice, but it would absolutely eat my RAM.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 11:32   #20
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
I still prefer www.avantbrowser.com
i dislike this, it had loads of crappy files with it.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:02   #21
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
IE.

Preinstalled, simple and it lets you browse the web.

Anyone who says that IE is bad says that only because its MS.

Why bother downloading another browser when you have one sitting there already.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:17   #22
inf
Banned

Quote:
Not only do i not like mouse gestures, I do not like the fact that some disturbed people think they are not evil. I'd rather be called a Heathen than a mouse gesture apologist!
can you please justify why you don't like mouse gestures, otherwise we can just ignore you.
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:18   #23
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by skiddy
IE.

I really like opera, there is nothing wrong with IE, however as a self proclaimed power user; I find Opera more productive.
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:36   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
IE is only bad because it allows people to create sites with sucky HTML which don't work in any other browser.

It's not bad, but rather not my favourite because of the lack of missing features, such as tabbed browsing and mouse gestures.
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:58   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
not sure i like mouse gestures.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 14:31   #26
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
CrazyBrowser.com

that has some extra gay features otherwise it's just like www.crazybrowser.com which was released ages and ages ago (which I use note )
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 14:33   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
can you please justify why you don't like mouse gestures, otherwise we can just ignore you.
you can use them by accident, and keyboard keys are just as handy
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 15:10   #28
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
IE is only bad because it allows people to create sites with sucky HTML which don't work in any other browser.

It's not bad, but rather not my favourite because of the lack of missing features, such as tabbed browsing and mouse gestures.
Granted, it supports 'sucky' HTML (technical term?!), but for everyday browsing of the sites I visit (sharereactor, these forums, hotmail, radio1 etc) its fine.

As for tabbed browsing, I'm fine with opening another window and sticking it somewhere. With 3x21" monitors and a 1600sw (the SGI flatscreen that was sold with the 320/540 series SGI workstations), monitor real estate isn't much of an issue. I can understand that people with one or two monitors would find it useful though.

Mouse gestures - should stay in Black and White.

Each to there own though!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 15:14   #29
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
you can use them by accident, and keyboard keys are just as handy
which you can disable.
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 15:34   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
That is a reason people don't like them though, which is what he asked.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 16:49   #31
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
The scroll wheel seems to work on some pages and not others.
I can use the scroll wheel on the forums index, but when i click the GD link, it opens in a new window, and then scroll wheel no longer works.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 22:22   #32
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Nodrog said use opera 7. On this board we do as Nodrog says.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 22:53   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
IE.

It's not bad, it's just not particularly good either.

That argument is like saying that you shouldn't get another game because you've already got Spider Solitaire.

ps.

Opera is a more fun game than Black and White
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 23:04   #34
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
That is a reason people don't like them though, which is what he asked.
having the option of using them is therefore a good thing.
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 23:17   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
If IE met my three main requirements, I'd use it :

- didn't have such god awful implementation of the "Back" button
- the use of tabbed browsing (I often have 30+ tabs open - this many IE windows would make alt-tabbing a nightmare)
- easy simple pop-up disabling

As it stands, I use IE at work (pre-installed, little choice) and I can honestly say I prefer Opera for non-ideological reasons. It's not perfect, but it's features are ahead of IE.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 13:45   #36
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
hey dude, the top link in your sig is now old \o/
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 13:48   #37
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
Nodrog said use opera 7. On this board we do as Nodrog says.
i'm pretty sure he then decided it was ****
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 14:04   #38
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
- didn't have such god awful implementation of the "Back" button
- the use of tabbed browsing (I often have 30+ tabs open - this many IE windows would make alt-tabbing a nightmare)
- easy simple pop-up disabling
I'm not certain what you mean with the "Back" button, but so far IE is the only browser I've used with a decent "Back" functionality, not requiring the page to reload all over again when you wish to return to the previous screen.

As for tabbing, I much prefer seperate windows. The Alt-Tab replacement makes managing them a lot easier, and not only that you can use the functionality with other apps too.

Sensiva Can add mouse gestures to both IE and the rest of the OS which in my view is a bonus, though sadly it does not appear to be free anymore, still there's bound to be an older version out there.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 17:20   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
Are we talking about the same Gordon 'Hey, everyone use opera, it's great' Ross?
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 17:20   #40
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

I think he moved on to AvantBrowser.
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 19:30   #41
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
no
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 20:15   #42
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
no
I seem to remember someone bitching about the theme style, possibly you.
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 20:21   #43
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
no
I'm positive that not long after the thread annoucing its genius you started saying you had been wrong at that it was ****.
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 22:40   #44
Sokar

Sokar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
it's a shame mozilla is utter ****.
Care to explain why?

:: R4: 163:22:13 :: R5: 2:14:20 :: R6: 21:5:15 :: R7: 29:19:3 :: R8: 41:7:8 :: R9: 36:7:2 :: R9.5: 2:4:2 ::

The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in "Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire" and the computer will ask, "Specify type of goat."

Jason Alexander
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 22:59   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
I'm not certain what you mean with the "Back" button, but so far IE is the only browser I've used with a decent "Back" functionality, not requiring the page to reload all over again when you wish to return to the previous screen.
The IE implementation is distinctly non-standards compliant. In addition with this, it's majorly annoying.

At work, I have to post on this forum via a proxy, which ocassionally fails. In other words I can post a 500 line rant, click "Submit" and it will time out. 50% of the time, the post will be sucessful (i.e. the post makes it), the other 50% it doesn't. If it doesn't, I have to retype the damn thing (unless I have copied the info beforehand, which is what I basically have to do). With Opera, I could have simply used the "Back" button.

"Back" implies going back a page to what I was looking at. Not going back to a page which IE has decided to reload for me.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 23:02   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
It has in every version of IE I've ever used.

It doesn't in opera.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:29   #47
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
BINK = TEH WIN

anyway

let's not get carried away over browsers. Get a life etc.