User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 20:57   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
My Girlfriend dropped a bomb on me :(

We were chatting a few days ago

she was talking about this harry potter forum thing she goes on (dont ask) and she said the following words

"well there has been a lot of roleplay stuff recently"

my girlfriend is a RPer

I, obviously, replied with the words "lightning bolt!"

she didnt get it
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 20:58   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: My Girlfriend dropped a bomb on me :(

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

she was talking about this harry potter forum thing she goes on (dont ask) and she said the following words

my girlfriend is a RPer

she didnt get it
Link.

Now.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 20:58   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Maybe you need to throw twigs at her for it to have effect.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 20:59   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
your girlfriend uses a harry potter forum?

are you related to dace?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 21:03   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang

are you related to dace?
no im not

and yes she does

and shes 20
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 21:15   #6
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
whats the url for the forum

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 21:17   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

i dont know the url myself

when i find it, i will probably be able to handle things myself
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 22:48   #8
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
no we must unleash like shai, and me, and snurx, and sword, and some other random ppl on teh forum

[predictable]
ahahahaha sb's gf is an RPing scum
[/predictable]
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 22:51   #9
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
At least she didn't announce that she used to be male.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 22:57   #10
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
At least she didn't announce that she used to be male.
Well no. But by the looks of it she probably pretends to be in her spare time.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 22:59   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
no we must unleash like shai, and me, and snurx, and sword, and some other random ppl on teh forum
even better. We'll GIVE you to that forum you leet trollers you.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 23:07   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

you guys are on my enemy list

Black Dog

Intervention
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 23:08   #13
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
even better. We'll GIVE you to that forum you leet trollers you.
im suprised he didnt mention dace
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 23:14   #14
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I was trying to make you feel better

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 23:28   #15
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
im suprised he didnt mention dace
dace probably smells of wee

and he also a pig poo junkie
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 23:44   #16
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Black Dog
That's not fair, it was irresistable. Plus I live with a roleplayer (amongst many other far more sane people and he's not the stereotypical kind by any means just to qualify) so I sympathise.

If she starts working in the summer to buy some £80 fake sword thingys then you can start worrying. Or when they start leaving fake vampire teeth on the bathroom window ledge. Or when they go into the Students Union dressed up like Braveheart and say hi in a loud voice to you as they pass. I could go on.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 00:58   #17
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
me too
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 01:14   #18
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang

are you related to dace?

I don't actually like them litterate so your point is unfounded.
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 01:31   #19
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
I don't actually like them litterate so your point is unfounded.
i was actually going to link you to that post from the other thread,

cause you always seem so concerned about those types of "Dace is a paedo" posts

but once again, i forgot, which is ok by the 'your problem' clause

But to the question:
If you had your pick between three girls ('lol'), and they were all equally physically attractive, which would you take:
The one that was smarter than you
The one that wasn't as smart as you
The one that was "not into all them 'letters' n' such"

assuming everything else being equal.

I think I'd take #2, and I kinda feel like a GIANT PENIS because of it.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 01:37   #20
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
i was actually going to link you to that post from the other thread,

cause you always seem so concerned about those types of "Dace is a paedo" posts

You can be 16 or older and still be illiterate or something.
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 01:41   #21
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
But to the question:
If you had your pick between three girls ('lol'), and they were all equally physically attractive, which would you take:
The one that was smarter than you
The one that wasn't as smart as you
The one that was "not into all them 'letters' n' such"

assuming everything else being equal.

If this girl was to just be someone i was going to have children with then i would choose the one that was smarter than me (in an attempt to create the "fittest" offspring i could).

However if i had to interact with her for any length of time i would choose the second one (i have the feeling that a woman who is smarter than me would drive me up the wall 'cause i'm already pretty ****ing intelligent to begin with so she would prolly be a nightmare if she was even more intelligent etc).

Stupid people annoy me (so Contestant Number 3 is obviously a "no-no").
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 01:44   #22
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Whatever to literacy argument.

I'm in on the spamming session.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 01:46   #23
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by skiddy
Whatever to literacy argument.

I'm in on the spamming session.

Who's spamming?
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 01:49   #24
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Who's spamming?
Did you even read this post?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 01:55   #25
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by skiddy
Did you even read this post?

Can you not understand ironic humour?!
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 02:57   #26
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Quote:
'cause i'm already pretty ****ing intelligent to begin with
oh, how i laughed.
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 02:59   #27
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Id pick the one who was more intelligent than me, because the one less intelligent wouldnt even be able to remove her own bra
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 03:07   #28
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This RP'ing sickness should be stopped now!
I'm organising a Bring 'N' Buy sale and a Fun-Run to fund research into this frightening condition.

We can wipe out RP in our lifetime,you just have to believe it.

Oh and clearly #2 as girls who are smarter than you tend to crush your spirit after a while.
The dumb one's just spend all your money on ScratchCards.
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 14:22   #29
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Shes probably more smarter than me, as she is a third year in Aincent History :eek:
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 14:28   #30
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod
This RP'ing sickness should be stopped now!
I'm organising a Bring 'N' Buy sale and a Fun-Run to fund research into this frightening condition.

We can wipe out RP in our lifetime,you just have to believe it.
'Ethnic cleansing'

fs
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 16:21   #31
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Me? What can I possibly do on a harry potter forum?
Exept being norty?

Oh, and Starbucks, you have my deepest sympathy.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 16:33   #32
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My Girlfriend dropped a bomb on me :(

Quote:

my girlfriend is a RPer

she didnt get it
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

What kind of bomb was dropped on you? Was it a nuclear, chemical or
organic bomb?
Was the bomb dropped on you before or after you got the news that she
likes roleplaying in Harry Potter?

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP for Alien Invasions 5.5.2

iQA/AwUBPigUPb9k5KbmgRl7EQKgnwCgtGuB5Rb0fbgOK3eBLxGD0riFJnEAn2Ji
S7l/GZr3LNwLFwEmuq+FtyuO
=GrxY
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 16:37   #33
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Re: Re: My Girlfriend dropped a bomb on me :(

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp

What kind of bomb was dropped on you? Was it a nuclear, chemical or
organic bomb?
Was the bomb dropped on you before or after you got the news that she
likes roleplaying in Harry Potter?

iQA/AwUBPigUPb9k5KbmgRl7EQKgnwCgtGuB5Rb0fbgOK3eBLxGD0riFJnEAn2Ji
S7l/GZr3LNwLFwEmuq+FtyuO
=GrxY
The bomb was of unknown type, it was dropped approximately near the brain area which comprehends logic, 0.0001 ms after receiveing the information

where can i download a PGP decrypter?
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 16:51   #34
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: My Girlfriend dropped a bomb on me :(

Quote:
The bomb was of unknown type, it was dropped approximately near the brain area which comprehends logic, 0.0001 ms after receiveing the information

where can i download a PGP decrypter?

Think my PGP was from the CD with Eudora e-mail.

Help file for my pgp says the online support page (which doesn't exist
anymore) was http://www.pgp.com/service. Therefore I suppose
www.pgp.com is probably a valid site, unless it has recently been
secretly taken over by government secret agents (not impossible).

On the site, I found http://www.pgp.com/display.php?pageID=83 , it's a
later version than mine, suppose it probably works, though.

iQA/AwUBPigYWr9k5KbmgRl7EQJzTACgwJKpC4HJ1EoHyoGDWLcoISWlebwAnjud
s+pLlgKJE7CrvUFJ0YWA8tAY
=QidB
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote