User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:29   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
God2

guy off DF3. Was he banned on here? He regged an account but never posted.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:30   #2
Ðiscorporation

he's a DF mod(afaik) and keeps tabs on what we say here.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:31   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
but was he banned?
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:35   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
He's the one that thinks we are all the same person?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:37   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Aren't you all the same person then?
I didn't know they could fit that many midgets in my computer... :eek:
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:39   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
no, he's the one who has the IPs to prove it
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:44   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Ah.
Sometimes, I think they are all the same person...They have very simmilar posting styles, dont you think?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:50   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Ah.
Sometimes, I think they are all the same person...They have very simmilar posting styles, dont you think?
for the first and maybe only time ever (although probably not):

PLD SNURX!
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:51   #9
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
no, he's the one who has the IPs to prove it
Admins who actually use built-in god accounts publically are bad enough...

People who register the nickname 'God' usually have serious self-agrandisation issues...

But people who actually call themselves 'God2' are guaranteed to talk crap 24/7.

Go figure
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:51   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
for the first and maybe only time ever (although probably not):

PLD SNURX!

etc.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:27   #11
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
he's a DF mod(afaik) and keeps tabs on what we say here.
DF being what exactly?
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:31   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

In response to the original question, you know, I don't think I care any more. The bastard can burn, I'm not going to try to waste any interest.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 18:16   #13
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
DF being what exactly?
He's a mod on the Delta Force boards.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 21:42   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
gotta love DF

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 23:04   #15
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Admins who actually use built-in god accounts publically are bad enough...
People who register the nickname 'God' usually have serious self-agrandisation issues...
But people who actually call themselves 'God2' are guaranteed to talk crap 24/7.
Go figure
You're coming very close to being my favourite GD-personality.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 13:59   #16
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
hey's not the worst...apart from being one sided....the biggest tit of the lot has to be C2....shouldn't really post his name as his ego will just ballon the tit
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 14:02   #17
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
You're coming very close to being my favourite GD-personality.
Is that good?