User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jan 2003, 19:38   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
how hard is a maths as level?

for one of the 'harder' questions in my paper today i had to integrate a straight line!

:eek:
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 20:04   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how hard is a maths as level?

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
for one of the 'harder' questions in my paper today i had to integrate a straight line!

:eek:
I had a curve I think. What exam board?

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 20:05   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
OCR, P1
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 20:06   #4
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
AQA here.

It seemed quite easy on the whole. Two months 'til results \o/

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 20:13   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
OCR Pure 1 is a joke, if you did GCSE Additional Maths you've already done 2/3rds of P1, S1 and M1.

Seriously.

Pure 2 I don't remember being too bad, but I didn't do so well on Pure 3, mostly because we'd left it too late in the day to give ourselves time to learn the crap.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 20:37   #6
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
P1 is stupidly easy, if you don't struggle with GCSE, AS level should also be a walk in the park - I ended up with 287 marks out of 300, and didn't do more than 6 hours work in total on P1.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 20:41   #7
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
OCR, is in general easier than other boards, based on what my friend who did OCR has told me. Basically they seemed to be half a module behind the other boards
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 20:55   #8
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Haer
OCR, is in general easier than other boards, based on what my friend who did OCR has told me. Basically they seemed to be half a module behind the other boards
OCR is actually bascially as respected more than other boards apparently. Its as least as hard as the other boards. However maths alevel is a piece of piss! I did OCR P4 today some of my friends did P1 said it was easy...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote