User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jan 2003, 22:34   #1
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Battlefield 1942

"wow"

Just downloaded the multiplayer demo. Clearly the greatest multiplayer game since Unreal Tournament.

[slight off topic] Anybody got a copy of the full version they want to sell? PM me![/slight off topic]

Anyways, what's your favourite strategies/method of play?

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 22:35   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Yeah, it's great.

I can't fly though :/

Just get a sherman and it's easy
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 22:37   #3
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

I managed to pick up flying quite easily - just as soon as I realised that you need to turn a bit once you get going to stop you from driving into a building :S

Which ones are shermans?

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 22:38   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I can take off in a Plane, but I can't do bombing or dogfighting.

Shermans are the American tanks, and the Japanese ones are 'Chi-Ha' or something.
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 22:42   #5
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Haven't tried the dogfighting yet. The server I was on wasn't all that active.

You got the full version?

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 22:44   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I'm going to buy it next weekend I hope. I have a copied version of it, but it doesn't work online, so I can only play single player botmatch until then. For my online play I play the demo.
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 22:49   #7
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

I'm going to wait til it's cheap on eBay. Might take a while though

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 23:06   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
BF1942 > *

I can fly and dogfight but I'm not that great a bomber. I'm going to practise it a bit I think.
And I will own most of you with a tank