User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Dec 2002, 17:24   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Coincidences

I need to get a job when i go back to uni after xmas

I thought working at somewhere like blockbusters would be cool, hours would fit into uni timetable ok, get to watch loads of films and a staff discount

Anyway browsing another forum this bloke mentioned he worked at blockbusters so i sent him an email asking him what it was like, what they expect from applicants, etc.

Turns out he works at the one near me at uni and is going to be assistant manager at the new one opening soon. He was extremely helpful and nice aswell.

Bit of a coincidence considering he could have lived in america or anywhere for all i knew
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 17:54   #2
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
On countless occasions, I have met many people out of the blue only to discover they know handfuls of people I already know

The phrase "Small world Innit!" is totally valid.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 18:52   #3
Jason_Newstead

I went on holiday and when i came back i was lookng at Cooleos Holiday fotos. He went to the same place at the same time and we didn't realise
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 19:49   #4
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
me and my best mate found out were relatetd a couple of months ago, both of our grand parents were cousins.
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 00:22   #5
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
[unfunny crap] My mom and Dad once got married at exactly the same place and at exactly the same time[/unfunny crap]

Seriously: That's pretty ace. Good luck in getting the job.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 06:52   #6
Pavil2

Re: Coincidences

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
I need to get a job when i go back to uni after xmas

I thought working at somewhere like blockbusters would be cool, hours would fit into uni timetable ok, get to watch loads of films and a staff discount

Anyway browsing another forum this bloke mentioned he worked at blockbusters so i sent him an email asking him what it was like, what they expect from applicants, etc.

Turns out he works at the one near me at uni and is going to be assistant manager at the new one opening soon. He was extremely helpful and nice aswell.

Bit of a coincidence considering he could have lived in america or anywhere for all i knew

I also read in The Sun that peadophiles use the internet to lure little girls to their house.

Are you a little girl?

No?

Then why you pretending to be one then?
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 09:27   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Why didn't you push him in front of an on coming train?
'we have laws'
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 14:19   #8
Caesar2
Commander

Caesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really nice
there is no such thing as coincidence

You were just "bashed", live with it.
Caesar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 14:30   #9
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm

i once went to Skiathos (greek island for those who can't work that out) and we went to the capital town, down some obscure back streets and into an obscure little restaurant. Then we realised that the people on the table next to us were someone my dad works with and their family.

On the same island in the same town in the same restaurant at the same time...

How do these things happen?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 14:32   #10
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
i once went to Skiathos (greek island for those who can't work that out) and we went to the capital town, down some obscure back streets and into an obscure little restaurant. Then we realised that the people on the table next to us were someone my dad works with and their family.

On the same island in the same town in the same restaurant at the same time...

How do these things happen?
they work for the C.I.A or MI6. blatantly.

or they are very very good stalkers.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 15:56   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Coincidences are cool.
Most off the time.
Good luck in getting a job.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 15:58   #12
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
it was an amazing coincidence that i worked my butt off here and i just got promoted. neat huh?
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote