User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 13:08   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
sigh

Wish I was 16 year old again, happy with a simple pleasure of a saturdaynight party, when you could fall asleep totally satisfied because of some deep involving videogame that you played during the day, the times a fun day at school was enough to not make you feel empty. Throwing off fireworks outside with freezing hands, something you looked 2 months forward to.

Now everything seems to bore me and my birthday scares me

/me turns on Satisfaction - Rolling Stones..

sigh
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 13:11   #2
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I miss actually having time off around Christmas and not working more and more hours every day including Christmas Eve, leaving me exhausted for the evening that I used to enjoy.

Now it's just eat, drink, open ****ty gifts and crash in bed.
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 13:24   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I miss my ex-girlfriend.
Now you made me feel this.
Damn you.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 13:56   #4
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
But did you think that when you were sixteen?

Nostalgia is, inherently, subjectively retrospective.

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 14:39   #5
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm 16.

and its great.

I don't want to grow up and be forced in to the real world :/
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:05   #6
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet sixteen.
Being expelled from school for showing up in pyjama's one day, the pre-party fun with friends was way more fun then the actually going out since nottin beated doing hair and make-up with 5 giggling girls. Then getting fries after going out with red eyes and a beat in your ears still, gossiping about that cool guy thats now a father of 4 with a slutty wife and a beerbelly...

If i only knew then what i know now:P
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:09   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
16 sucks.
17 sucks.
Youre just to drunk/stoned to understand it at the moment, and when you grow up, its all a grayfog (the memories) so you think that it was fun.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:11   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
16 was pretty but now is even er.

Ive never really liked christmas though, other than the "getting presents" part when I was young.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:13   #9
Idi

i still wish i had never been born!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:38   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i wish i was back on my mothers ample bosom, sucking away.

mmmm Oedipus complex, sacrilicous.
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 04:35   #11
Dave82517

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
I miss my ex-girlfriend.
Now you made me feel this.
Damn you.
Ditto :/
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 05:05   #12
Homerio
Furious Angel

Homerio is an unknown quantity at this point
i cant wait til retirement and being happy just sitting in a rocking chair watching teh world go by, it sounds so cheap!

<Slava> If we quit pa and take up residence in a new game that would be better. Take our organisation, alliance, and skills elsewhere.
<Hathor^> hyperiums
<Hathor^> Dark Galaxy
<Slava> anything will do.
* Slava imagines team-deathmatch-hopscotch
Homerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 08:24   #13
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
[x] weary tedium and emptiness
[x] i miss my ex-girlfriend
[x] i wish i was never born
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 05:25   #14
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't wish
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 08:27   #15
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Homerio
i cant wait til retirement and being happy just sitting in a rocking chair watching teh world go by, it sounds so cheap!

I've been dreaming of retirement ever since 5th grade

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 08:34   #16
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
[x] weary tedium and emptiness
[x] i miss my ex-girlfriend
[x] i wish i was never born