User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Dec 2002, 17:57   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
EurGh! Damn weirdos

Ok,ever have that experience when some nasty twat walks past you and you get a whiff of real potent B.O. that's been left fester for like a week...

Well some w*nker here in university just sat down behind me and he reeks...but that's not the worst part..

Along with the B.O. there's a stink of sh*t too...I mean C'MON!
How do you not realise you stink of B.O. let alone crap.He's evacuating the entire place to be honest...ppl are just getting up and leaving..

I think there should be a policy of taking these ppl out into the courtyard,throwing them in the fountain and hosing them off.

Thing is,they exist all over the place.I think every large social environment or workplace has at least one.

Let's start a campaign for their removal from society!
God damn smelly ppl! Dear god I mean it,I'm gonna have to leave.
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 19:56   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Smelly people are flammable.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 19:58   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
What BO ?

Body Odeur (yeh yeh, it's spelt wrong)
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 20:02   #4
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Body Odour Is Very Ungood

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 21:20   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
especially in girls

:eek:
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 21:22   #6
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Girls should always smell nice. It should be illegal for them not to.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 17:45   #7
Fanta1

Incubus, u ignorant dip****.
people often cant help the way they smell. everyone smells differently. why do you think they invented deodorant. do you just spray it on and wow like they advertise u r covered for 24 hours. do you think this guy/girl is doing it on purpose- get real.

it is people with your opinion which make this world a real nightmare- have a little compassion..the fact you need to post it i find weird..obviously he went into your university to upset you or you have taken it upon yourself to represent your community...perhaps you could also post about loudmouth retards or know-it-alls or people who push past you in queues or people with real stupid laughs or foreigners in your home country who think because theres a few of them then they are so special and can upset the locals, or idiots who think because theyve not won a girls heart theyll try and trash things for others...its all called ignorance..learn empathy, it will make you a better person

smelling isnt always a lack of personal hygiene ...lymphania (or something like that) needs an operation on sweat glands..there may be other reasons..she/he may have really dry skin...he/she may be ill with something else...try speaking to him- he may be alone and guys with this sort of attitude dont help
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 17:49   #8
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Fanta1
its all called ignorance..
You mean the ignorance of walking into a public building smelling like week-old mouldy ****e? I'm all for equality, compassion, etc etc, but you can't seriously tell me someone can smell like that and not know, let alone not be aware of how much he will annoy those around him. If he wants to smell like the **** too repulsive to be in the local tip, then he can at least stay the **** away from the general public and save their health.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 17:52   #9
Fanta1

ok stays away from public..hows he eat, hows he live.. it probably isnt his fault ...if u were ugly i wouldnt ask you to stay away from the public..if u peed yer pants i wouldnt ask you to stay away from public, if u stuttered so badly ignorant people laughed at u i wouldnt ask you to stay away from public ,get real..its u ignorant people which should stay away from public
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 17:57   #10
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
ok stays away from public..hows he eat, hows he live.. it probably isnt his fault ...if u were ugly i wouldnt ask you to stay away from the public..if u peed yer pants i wouldnt ask you to stay away from public, if u stuttered so badly ignorant people laughed at u i wouldnt ask you to stay away from public ,get real..its u ignorant people which should stay away from public
If you cant see the difference between being ugly and being dirty, then you have my sincerest pity.

(BTW, the answer is you cant wash an ugly face off...)
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:02   #11
Fanta1

and the fact he came into the university to study or something means he is obviously a layabout who cares nothing about bettering himself (read sarcasm) ...it may not b his fault he smells.
with that in mind there is no difference whatsoever in my mind between an ugly person and a person who smells, and if you cant tell that then indeed i am sorry for you too
if you truly mean someone with a dirty face then i stand corrected but i am fairly certain you dont or wed be talking about 'people with dirty faces.'
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:15   #12
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
and the fact he came into the university to study or something means he is obviously a layabout who cares nothing about bettering himself (read sarcasm)
Have you any idea how many people signup for university for the lack of responsibilty and free student loan?
Have you any idea how many drop out after fking up the first year due to being a 'layabout' and not being bothered to 'better themselves' with study?

Quote:
there is no difference whatsoever in my mind between an ugly person and a person who smells
Only an incredibly shallow (read: retarded) person would be offended by the presence of someone with an ugly face. This they are born with, its not their fault.
Getting a wash, on the other hand, is not exactly rocket science. I dont walk into university lectures expecting to be holding my breath for most of the time due to someone being too ****ing lazy to apply water to their skin. And don't even try the 'he might not be able to afford a shower' line. If thats the case showing up to university lectures shouldn't be anyone's top priority.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:18   #13
Fanta1

ok you win.. everyone who smells dont wash their face, i surrender and bow to your greater knowledge.
(i wish now id gone to university)
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:22   #14
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
ok you win.. everyone who smells dont wash their face, i surrender and bow to your greater knowledge.
(i wish now id gone to university)
My point ----> .

Your head ---> o
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:24   #15
Fanta1

hmm so my head bigger than your point, err yeah