User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Aug 2006, 00:35   #1
Lord-Kato

Lord-Kato will become famous soon enoughLord-Kato will become famous soon enough
ToF

No love for ToF? Honestly no Love for ToF rank 3?
Lord-Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 00:53   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: ToF

ToF have fenced their way to rank 3. An admirable quest for third place.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 01:05   #3
Lord-Kato

Lord-Kato will become famous soon enoughLord-Kato will become famous soon enough

rank 3 is admirable, given the fact that the top 5 race is tough. Omen, in earlier ticks felt the heat of that race. Congrat on 2nd btw!!
Lord-Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 01:12   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Reminds me of their 4th place finish in Round 14. Congratulations to them, they seem to be good roid hoarders in rounds where it can pay off to stay on the fence. I doubt that 1up will let them stay there for long though - and that may be why there haven't been too many posts on the subject.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 01:18   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

be intresting to see if they can hang on to there roids if they are targeted

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 01:23   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
be intresting to see if they can hang on to there roids if they are targeted
Their roids are quite spread around on various planets, not that many big planets. I doubt anyone will bother targeting them this close to roundend.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 02:00   #7
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

well done tbh.

Lets see if they manage to finish as 3rd.

Will impress me atleast. How someone win / achieve a ranking wont be remembered

-by most atleast-

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 02:40   #8
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

They played a good round so far, they're on the "fence" but that's because ToF simply doesn't care about politics, they just do their own thing.
I do feel however that 3rd place is a bit too much to be true and that 1up will eventually take #3 in the end. If it comes from directly targetting them or just outroiding them.
Also this rounds politics helped them alot. Escape, xVx & Subh fell down the rankings and ToF took advantage of that every time.
I doubt that this close to round-end they won't finish t5, my money is on them finishing 4th & 1up taking 3rd place on the final day.

Though my predictions have been wrong in the past

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 08:53   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Definately an achievement worth noting, albeit it there's three alliances below them with higher average scores, and which are just unable to recruit up to ToF numbers. A lot of how the final rankings appear, not only for ToF, but for others too, comes down to how certain alliances played themselves out politically.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 09:25   #10
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

ToF finishing 3rd would blow off alot of people pre round predictions.

/me rips up his betting coupon
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 09:28   #11
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I would be quite shocked and frankly amazed (not to mention just a smidgen appalled) if 1up targetted ToF at all. We didn't target Omen when they made their effort to pass us. Why fight a war for 2nd or 3rd place? It's quite amazing that you guys don't get this about us yet. In war it's all or nothing, win or die. I have no respect for alliances who play to achieve some loser rank* when more is available. The only good thing about this is that it drops Subh down another rank.

*Or for people who think having a "good planet" is the be all and end all of PA. A blind rhesus monkey at the cancerous end of a short life as a drug tester could do that. It can be done on a free account.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 09:37   #12
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I would be quite shocked and frankly amazed (not to mention just a smidgen appalled) if 1up targetted ToF at all. We didn't target Omen when they made their effort to pass us. Why fight a war for 2nd or 3rd place? It's quite amazing that you guys don't get this about us yet. In war it's all or nothing, win or die. I have no respect for alliances who play to achieve some loser rank* when more is available. The only good thing about this is that it drops Subh down another rank.

*Or for people who think having a "good planet" is the be all and end all of PA. A blind rhesus monkey at the cancerous end of a short life as a drug tester could do that. It can be done on a free account.
albeit harder

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 10:33   #13
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

We are on the 'fence' since frankly we dont give a ****, if there is no alliance that we find suitable to bond ourselves to then why should we? We just play the game in the fashion we have played since started.

And Kargool, it wasnt our quest or goal to reach this spot, our objective is to do as good as we can and keeping the fun in this GAME.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 13:10   #14
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

so targeting subh worked for you guys then

-Rommel
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 13:27   #15
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

I personally, and i'm sure 1up is the seem as Sid said somewhere I think, dont care about any rank but #1 so doubt we will target ToF in the few days left.

all I "care" is that we end above nubh and they get nothing

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 14:00   #16
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
I personally, and i'm sure 1up is the seem as Sid said somewhere I think, dont care about any rank but #1 so doubt we will target ToF in the few days left.

all I "care" is that we end above nubh and they get nothing
well finishing above them looks like job done at this stage

-Rommel
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 15:14   #17
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts

well done tof in getting into the top 5

Nothing more than you guys deserve
max_vix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 15:47   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellah
We are on the 'fence' since frankly we dont give a ****, if there is no alliance that we find suitable to bond ourselves to then why should we? We just play the game in the fashion we have played since started.
The "usual code" is that top ranking alliances are expected to participate in the political scheme of the round. A lot of players would find a round where nobody "bonds" and everyone plays the game "keeping the fun element of not fighting wars" rather dull. There is, though, a difference in being able, being interested, and getting involved to/in fighting wars.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 16:30   #19
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
so targeting subh worked for you guys then
Subh and TOF were allied earlier in the round when the SUPERB HC Crew of SUBH decided that teaming up with TOF would be the best thing to do.
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 17:43   #20
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
Subh and TOF were allied earlier in the round when the SUPERB HC Crew of SUBH decided that teaming up with TOF would be the best thing to do.
So what you are saying is that ToF actually did have allies this round. And those allies were Subh.. Hmm.. Interesting
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 18:24   #21
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
So what you are saying is that ToF actually did have allies this round. And those allies were Subh.. Hmm.. Interesting
Yep TOF was ALLIED with SUBH at some point, atleast not hitting eachother planets and trying to kill xVx at some point
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 18:29   #22
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellah

And Kargool, it wasnt our quest or goal to reach this spot, our objective is to do as good as we can and keeping the fun in this GAME.
Congrats mate, ToF has been through a lot, great to see you solid as ever this round.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 18:42   #23
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
maybe so but not too long ago tof hc decided to target subh
probably figured with 1up seekign revenge they had a good chance of gettin thru on them

-Rommel
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 18:43   #24
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

General1 stop trying to discredit ToF's round. Subh/ToF had one night of organized targetting of xVx a few weeks ago and that was it.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 18:44   #25
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
maybe so but not too long ago tof hc decided to target subh
probably figured with 1up seekign revenge they had a good chance of gettin thru on them
Of that I have no Knowledge
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 19:48   #26
Olympus
ToF FTW!

Olympus has a spectacular aura aboutOlympus has a spectacular aura aboutOlympus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Yep TOF was ALLIED with SUBH at some point, atleast not hitting eachother planets and trying to kill xVx at some point
lol General1, you seriously don't have a clue.
But I enjoy all this speculating, so please don't stop now
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 19:51   #27
manxkat
Darling

manxkat is an unknown quantity at this point

Oi, Lord-Kato, ToF don't need nor want your love, gis yer co-ords and we'll have yer roids
manxkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 20:30   #28
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

try a planet a search on pilkara if u want them

-Rommel
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 20:55   #29
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

ToF's swarms make me giggle at times.

But all n all. Good job ToF. It was very expected. U ruined my t3 prediction :`(

Best of luck in the next round. And keep surprising me !

(as to other surprises... SUBH... wtf happened ?)
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 21:01   #30
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympus
Uhm, I have the LOGS from SUBH HC confirming it.
I don't need anything else
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 21:15   #31
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Uhm, I have the LOGS from SUBH HC confirming it.
I don't need anything else
please send it me on irc , as me and the other HC's are unaware of this

as for anything else on the thread........

*Me dances*
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 01:25   #32
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Great job guys! You will overtake 1up in scorerank in a matter of ticks. I hope 1up will pull themselves together for round 19 as this round's performance has been appalling. Nevertheless well done ToF!
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 02:09   #33
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Are you still in a huff with your gal m8 being fleetcaught?
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 02:25   #34
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles

As long as 1up lose aswell life is peachy
(not as if I am the one who is kidding themself that they are in the top ally)
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 03:08   #35
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

people seem to have forgotten, that allthough ToF's performance history hasn't been top 3 quality before now mostly due to their political play (staying out of it mostly), it has ALWAYS been consistant, and they always field a fairly active team. This is really no suprise in the political arena that presented itself in round 18. Ofcourse not comparing apples to apples as they have 11 more members than anyone else in top 5, nevertheless, good performance, like always.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 03:50   #36
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

tof seem to be pushing hard for top3 by hitting us tho ska at least :/
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 10:34   #37
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Are you still in a huff with your gal m8 being fleetcaught?
Yeah.
Well the HC's of Subh ruined Subh this round completely.
Nuff said
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 11:01   #38
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
As long as 1up lose aswell life is peachy
Attitudes like that will ensure PA being utterly shit for all eternity and confirms why everyones opinion of Subh is lower than a snakes belly in a rut.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 11:04   #39
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Attitudes like that will ensure PA being utterly shit for all eternity and confirms why everyones opinion of Subh is lower than a snakes belly in a rut.
I said it in r14, i said it in r15, i said it in r16 and i said it in r17, and I also said it in r18.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 12:34   #40
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I am simply confirming to stifler and achilles the feeling is mutual.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 12:37   #41
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Yeah.
Well the HC's of Subh ruined Subh this round completely.
Nuff said
I underestimated a few of my ex-members this round I will be more vigilent next round.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 13:50   #42
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

as for today I just can say:

this was a little drawback, yes, but we didnt loose the war by now
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 13:54   #43
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
I underestimated a few of my ex-members this round I will be more vigilent next round.
Why, you've even said in a membersmeeting in Subh that you are not gonna play in Subh.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 14:09   #44
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Why, you've even said in a membersmeeting in Subh that you are not gonna play in Subh.
Doesnt mean I wont be recruiting for an alliance next round
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 17:12   #45
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
the whole subh hc are leaving subh at the end of the rd to start a new alliance

ps wether the name will be nautical is anyone's guess

-Rommel
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 17:44   #46
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:

So the whole Subh HC is leaving to make a new alliance..

I dont think changing the name will help them from the whopping they'll recive in r19.. hehe
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 17:46   #47
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:

Ali will still be runnning subh next round.
Subh is arabic for sunrise and doesnt have any nautical reference, much in the same way 1up has with mushrooms and mario.
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 02:22   #48
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

plz don't turn another thread into subh & 1up bashing, seen plenty of that this round allready tyvm

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 03:56   #49
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

we might have a little wee bit of a problem on our race for rank 3

could have relied a bit too much on eXis patience

well there has been a little dispute between the "calc-it-through"-fraction and the "political-reasoning"-fraction about this target and as the politicals didnt want to be the sissys in the end, we stand where we stand

I wonder what will happen these last 2 days...
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 06:59   #50
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympus
Are you Tof hc ?