User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Jun 2008, 23:54   #51
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

well done mz, you have now served and completed your purpose in life...

please fall down a big deep hole now and never climb back up. Your job here is done

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 00:02   #52
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

If Venox's account is unaffected, why do the other three need to be reset? There is still someone there to do whatever needs to be done ingame.
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 00:05   #53
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra
So become HC of an ally and you can get out of a permanent closure?
i'm confused by this as well. VenoX is HC in tag so its still manageable in game. there isn't anything stopping the others from helping out on the IRC side only. maybe i'm just missing something?

edit: ^^ beat me by 3 seconds
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 00:11   #54
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

or even venox making others HC ingame lol? whats the problem??

seems rediceickeeelickelickulus...

Unread 23 Jun 2008, 04:03   #55
Ghosteh
Pariah

Ghosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the rough

Mechanics wise, what did this actually do? Like instant ships or faster production, I'm new to the factory gameplay so I'm just wondering what setting factories to 0 (is that right?) would do.
Ghosteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 04:12   #56
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

setting factories to 0 (which should be impossible to do, hence the drama) pauses an order, so it stays at the same eta indefinitely.

-Cead

Last edited by Ceadrath; 23 Jun 2008 at 04:23.
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 04:42   #57
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosteh
Mechanics wise, what did this actually do? Like instant ships or faster production, I'm new to the factory gameplay so I'm just wondering what setting factories to 0 (is that right?) would do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath
setting factories to 0 (which should be impossible to do, hence the drama) pauses an order, so it stays at the same eta indefinitely.
The effect of which it artificially deflates your planet's value, so you gain more XP per attack. And if you are attacked, you have significant resources available to prod out of your own incoming (which the attacker cant detect exactly what's building, only the value of the stuff presently building, so they dont know whether it will hit them or some other wave, or not at all. etc).

Its a valid tactic, but the balacing issue is that you need to add resources to the order every tick to make it go indefinately. Setting factories to 0 is just cheating and getting all the positives with none of the negatives.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 07:15   #58
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Hey guys, guess who's back?

Some highlights:

(@Reese) A PA SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER told us this was okay
That was koks, who also happens to be Denial HC, but that clearly has nothing to do with anything.

(@Reese) this was a practice that had gone basically the last 5+ rounds
Haha.

(@Reese) we were under the impression this was no different that setting a order to "never" had been done in the past
Who would have thought that exploiting a loophole by using an external plugin to change the HTML code would be against the rules!

(@Reese) im not gonna name the other members
In accordance with the principle of name and shame, I am happy to tell you that one of the other people that got closed was Fuzzy (though the less informed among you might know him better under the name of el-"I never cheat"-viz).

Tbh i couldnt have put that any better myself then above ^^

Point 1) The Person who was the support member who said this was ok was actually koks himself who of course was closed. He felt he had no need to tell the rest of the admins/support members and instead felt he could of course tell the rest of his alliance to exploit this (hes been removed btw now from support team) So how that can be used as a valid excuse to their members is beyond me.

2) The fact its claimed to have gone on for the past 5+ Rounds? When was this have i missed this or somthing? I dont remmember this actual thing been exploited before? Especially as i beleive the error in the code was only made by PA Team coders this round i find it very unlikley this exact thing has happend before? Maybe im mistaken on this issue.

3) Apparently becuase they thought it had been done before this of course makes it legal to do. Thats hillarious i have to say. Its a bit similar to the scanario off 'Well if they can do it so can we' Are we all now sheep? Your HCs of an alliance. Your supposed to lead by example, not follow other cheats examples and jeperdise your own alliance members (i know thats not how you spell that word so sorry for my crap spelling)

4) How come they were re-set and re-oppend? Why does the HC of this alliance get special privlages when they were not needed due to Venox still been ingame to run the alliance? You dont need to all be ingame to keep the alliance alive. I must of forgot the memo which said a HC had to be ingame to run an alliance via tools (website/arbitters) or without of course IRC... especially when one HC is still ingame. So bassicaly others have been kept closed for this issue, but these 3 get special privlages becuase they apparently need to be ingame to help run their alliance although 1 HC was still open? What a load of bull shit. They should instead have their planets be deleted after 10 days and signup again from scratch like everyone else (If the MHs allow them to re-sign up with the amount of bull shit and lies they have came out with so far i wouldnt of allowed it personaly)

There is my 2 cents. Personaly i think this was a complete disgrace and if Denial win this round we may as well call it game over tbh for PA. But i feel sorry for its members to have their own HC bassicaly lie to them like they have. And claim a support team member told them it was ok when it was even koks himself is hillarious.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 07:24   #59
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
And claim a support team member told them it was ok when it was even koks himself is hillarious.
I'm sorry do clarify... wasn't koks part of the support team anyway? So essentially saying that a support team member said "it was ok", isnt that far from the truth is it?
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 07:34   #60
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic
I'm sorry do clarify... wasn't koks part of the support team anyway? So essentially saying that a support team member said "it was ok", isnt that far from the truth is it?
no it is not far from the truth at all

however koks is a denial officer / hc (could be wrong?)

so by using that as justification, you could compare it to saying stealing is legal because a crooked cop told you so

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.

Last edited by stay_posi; 23 Jun 2008 at 08:26.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 07:52   #61
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I think it has been clarified quite a lot of times that any things that lies within the area of the multi hunters is something the multi hunters has the final say in. Let's also go through the things that happened here. KoKs told the denial hc's plus bumbling Elviz that this html applet gave them the opportunity to set factories to nil. Denial HC's plus elviz was to stupid/moronic/lazy or simply did not want to check the Eula and just assumed that since he was a support team member, he was alright. (They obviously dropped the ball on that one) However, I would say that a HC, and a several times around winner like elviz should at least have had a somewhat closer look at the Eula, after all, at least the HC's should have, hc's are expected to actually be able to answer questions like this.

So in my opinion, they should have been closed, their planets gone for ever, and they could do all the managing they wanted through venox and a few other temp hc's.

So, thats now the 4th or 5th time elviz have gotten closed, and you wonder why I keep asking for a permanent ban on him. If the Multi hunters had any balls they would put a permban on him, if nothing else, at least to make it look like they actually want to punish cheaters that have been closed multiple times more severe than others.
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 08:26   #62
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I'm going to have to flag for your side on this one dude. In fact, it vividly reminds me of the 1up setup in round 17 when they had planets circulated in and out of the tag (especially those extra planets in the tag initially) for resource donations. Now, the scale of this past event is unimportant, but the outcome is more interesting. Back then, it was admitted by 1up command that they were in fact doing this, and that it was admitted by the support/multihunting team (HAIL ASSASSIN, MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE FOREVER) that this is okay. Although, they refused they had ever explicitly allowed the detailed activity for 1up, the command kept insisting it was okay'ed by the given crew.

For the next round, I was explicitly forbidden the same actions even (in larger scale) though nothing had essentially changed. I actually elaborated a scene where I'd have a couple of dozen "old players" signing up free planets to channel resources through various methods into one planet subsequently boosting this planet into top10 during the final ticks of the round. This was forbidden by the same multihunter who allowed resource donation planets for a mentioned faction. Apparently the scale had something to do with the cheat in question (in comparison: two bot planets are okay, but two hundred are bad). Oh, the memoirs. Maybe I have some logs home of this all, I think I'm going to have to plunder. The person behind sorting this mess subsequently became a member (or was it even an officer?) of the alliance in question.

The community is too inbred to have even the support team or the multihunters to actually remain unbiased.

On a sidenote, I never would have expected such a quality from a thread started by CBA with the last reply by kargool. Whoa.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 08:28   #63
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
So, thats now the 4th or 5th time elviz have gotten closed, and you wonder why I keep asking for a permanent ban on him.
What, Elviz has cheated for numerous times and pulled it off again. No wai. Come up with evidence or bai bai.
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 08:38   #64
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
..if Denial win this round we may as well call it game over tbh for PA.
How can this be true if the rest of Denial hasn't been part of this action made by few members? You think that if the rest of the alliance can success without those ppl in tag they did bad job? I bet there's lots of ppl even in Denial who didn't know about this till yesterday.
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 09:05   #65
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUFC
How can this be true if the rest of Denial hasn't been part of this action made by few members? You think that if the rest of the alliance can success without those ppl in tag they did bad job? I bet there's lots of ppl even in Denial who didn't know about this till yesterday.
This isnt a few members, this is 3 hc's and elviz....
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 09:06   #66
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
For the next round, I was explicitly forbidden the same actions even (in larger scale) though nothing had essentially changed.
Now, i'm not going to challenge your point about perceived MH bias due to former or future alliance affiliations, as that's a seperate issue. Mind you, its like calling the mod biased because they're in alliances too, which is tosh, but its perhaps possible.

However, i think the distinction here is that it is between rounds. Many of the MH rules are so broad they require specific interpretation sometimes essentially on the fly. Now, due to precedent, that needs to be maintained throughout the round, else you have what is essentially a mid round change which is usually a terrible thing. However, if the MHs make a statement prior to a round commencing to clarify their position or what you can and cannot do, i think that is as close as is possible to a responsible system for such a game. As it means that the rules for that round and wholly consistent.

Now, i dont know details regarding the specifics except what you've just posted, but had you considered asking what would happen if you attempted such a thing on the exact same scale as 1up? If that was not permitted also, then there should have been no worries. If it was, then it would be questionable, but i dont recall any threads on PD or wherever to discuss/improve on the interpration. Though that could have happened, it was years ago so i dont recall.

As for the current situation regarding denial, i think it is completely fair that they were closed for doing this. Clearly, production with 0 factories was not a feature of the game. Further, everyone on Support should know that interpretation of the rules is strictly for the Multihunters only - Koks should have remembered the numerous arguments Cin had with me when i suggested probable interpretations to people asking those kinds of questions during the european night and there were no MH present to specifically answer. So, because Support =/= MH, that issue is totally void.

I'm strongly against their planets being re-opened and reset however. I am unsure as to whether there was any precedent whatsoever for such an action. Clearly, the reasoning behind it (to administer the alliance tag) is clearly false as mentioned above, due to some HC not cheating (wd Venox), and that much of alliance activity is co-ordinated outside of the game through IRC - having no planet doesnt stop you from working on the alliance's own website, for instance.

Would it be possible to get clarification in this regard, Fiery?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 09:35   #67
SUFC
IhQdAA

Quote:
This isnt a few members, this is 3 hc's and elviz....
To me 3 is few and elviz doesn't count cause he ain't Denial member. I just meant that if few guys had done something that thay got punished you shouldn't judge the rest of alliance that hasn't done anything wrong.

And if they can caim up in ranks while missing those 3 (good value/score? (not sure bout the ranks)) planets, ain't that achievment that should be rewarded more than blamed&flamed?
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 09:41   #68
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Utter rank incompetance in the coder
There is no excuse whatsoever for this bug
Especially when I reported it last round (though I admittedly didn't try with zero facs)

Quote:
You asked:
There is a bug on the production page when choosing the number of factories from the dropdown at the bottom of the page. It is possible to select values higher than the number of factories you actually own in text-based browsers, which allows people to select an arbitrary number of factories:

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/i...on/pa-facs.png

You can see from the production time and the factory cost that I was able to select 50 factories (which actually made my production a hell of a lot slower...). This could be exploited either to stall production of ships to stop them coming out of production, or to massively speed up ship production for a large stash near the end of the round.

Our response:
The issue should be fixed now, let me know if it should still exist etc

- Cin

We hope this answered your question and that your problem was resolved. If not, please submit a new request for support and we will help you as soon as we can.
PA-Support
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 09:46   #69
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
To me 3 is few and elviz doesn't count cause he ain't Denial member. I just meant that if few guys had done something that thay got punished you shouldn't judge the rest of alliance that hasn't done anything wrong.

And if they can caim up in ranks while missing those 3 (good value/score? (not sure bout the ranks)) planets, ain't that achievment that should be rewarded more than blamed&flamed?
he wasnt a denial member? You'd probably know him under the fakenick he had while being in tag.
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 10:05   #70
Ghosteh
Pariah

Ghosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the rough

While normally I wouldn't condone the behaviour of those closed,* the utter smugness of those trumpeting the demise of Denial makes me feel that the community deserved it. The only crime here was that they were caught.

So instead of some people lording their success around because they won, we now have others lording their demise because they stand a slightly better chance of winning. This certainly is a stage for the best qualities of humanity, I tell you what.

*Just kidding guys. I could never be morally righteous, and even if I was you wouldn't believe me. But I'm not, so you don't have to worry about that.
Ghosteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 10:05   #71
SUFC
IhQdAA

Quote:
he wasnt a denial member? You'd probably know him under the fakenick he had while being in tag.
Well, tbh dunno bout that :/ I'm just playing the game... Btw, why fake? What's the reason, can you tell?
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 10:18   #72
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Tbh i couldnt have put that any better myself then above ^^
..After which follows a lengthy repetition of said "abve" text.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 10:23   #73
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Everyone knows that 1 muslim extremist means they're all extremists, duh.
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 10:27   #74
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Utter rank incompetance in the coder
There is no excuse whatsoever for this bug
Completly agree with this, especially since Smokeh reported the bug last round and appearantly it had been "fixed"...

Maybe instead of punishing the Denial HC's + others that exploited a bug in the game that had been reported last round they should slap the coder for not doing his "fixing" properly.
Had he fixed it properly the first time it was reported then they could not have exploited it and there wouldn't have been a community outcry.

The people that are saying that all Denial members should be closed / deleted / banned are bloody idiots.
What eksero, reese & koks did wasn't THAT BAD anyway since there are multiple "legal" ways of making your production last forever, they just took the lazy way of doing this...

btw, doesn't everybody allready know the support team / multihunter team is biased as hell? If they know & like you then you can get away with almost everything (round 17 1up), if they don't like you however then they make rules just for your alliance (support planet rule for eXi, eXi out of tag scanners / cov oppers being closed for targetting 1up too much, Omen not being allowed to do the same things as 1up,...)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 11:17   #75
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Now, i'm not going to challenge your point about perceived MH bias due to former or future alliance affiliations, as that's a seperate issue. Mind you, its like calling the mod biased because they're in alliances too, which is tosh, but its perhaps possible.
Of course you're saying it's tosh. You'd be essentially peeing in your own bucket if you said it's not tosh. Obviously, I'm not accusing you of anything here, I'm simply refering that, by empirical case evidence, it's easy to occasionally perceive given game staff as biased. There's also the famous "the big shout the loudest" factor often involved (as from football), which I've personally experienced as a somewhat known person. In fact, the sole assumption that "a game staff cannot be biased" simply because "not" is rather childish. I'm not jumping into the eXilition bandwagon here but it's sometimes blatantly easy to see how different people are treaten different.

According to the personal affiliations, how they present their cases, and so forth. I'll repeat myself: you're obviously adamant to deny any claims of any team-side bias ever having excsted, and you can refer to whatever most evidently valid claim about rules mechanics there is, but in reality the rules mechanics have been both changed midrounds and whatnots often enough to void these claims.

I'll give you a hint. When the mentioned alliance with one number "1" in it's name was fighting another alliance a round long long ago, a mentioned multihunter established a mid-round ruling to forbid certain types of planets being used. This ruling was "in favour of the alliance with "1" in it's name, and distinctively against the other". Now, on the case where the alliance with number "1" in it's name was using strikingly similar "support planets" in it's benefit there was no punishment or action whatsoever.

This is merely to elaborate my "accusation" about team-side bias.

Quote:
However, i think the distinction here is that it is between rounds.
The relevance of this is largely debatable. Changing the definition of support planets you've given only to join the same alliance you're supporting with these deeds is smelly at most. While you can argue that cause justifies means, I'm going to argue even more. I'll provide you with logfiles (provided I still have them - I should have) of the incident if you're highly keen on it. Let me summarize it briefly, though: "Yes, they did this, and they claim that someone in the team sanctified them into doing so. Yes, it is against the rules, and should you pursue it now or in the future, you will be punished. They won't be punished, since it's not plausible now". (Yes I will join the alliance in question for next round iffy insert).

What's the relevance to the case today? It's the piece where it's somehow first allowed (by a faction with perhaps no authority to do it), then refused, and finally, there's a punishment or not (harshly said, bias or no bias).

Quote:
Now, i dont know details
I discussed the possibility of doing so in the next round with the multihunter in question who chose not to punish 1up for it and the answer was that I would be punished should I do it. Obviously, such deed is "undoable" midround due to it's nature. As I said, I'll gladly provide you with exact details. If it's interesting to begin with. I'm a bit of a logfile hoarder, I have tons. Regarding the "no worries" case, you find that it's "no worries" that someone's first allowed it and then someone's not allowed hence yet not punished? No worries, bias included, or "no worries cool job MH team".

Quote:
Insert long rant. Support =/= MH, that issue is totally void.
For all the flying ****s and ducks that give a rat about the current situation (I was namely making an example of a case where I found that the multihunters/supporters were biased because of their personal alliance preferences), this point is totally void. Namely because in my example of the given person Support = MH. (the person held status in both places).

Whoa.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 23 Jun 2008 at 11:37.
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 11:18   #76
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I'm strongly against their planets being re-opened and reset however. I am unsure as to whether there was any precedent whatsoever for such an action. Clearly, the reasoning behind it (to administer the alliance tag) is clearly false as mentioned above, due to some HC not cheating (wd Venox), and that much of alliance activity is co-ordinated outside of the game through IRC - having no planet doesnt stop you from working on the alliance's own website, for instance.

Would it be possible to get clarification in this regard, Fiery?
The funny part with this tho!

Is that after they got their planet reset. They all set them to delet !
So basically they dosn't need their planets to run Denied.
They just want em faster deleted so they can get new one's wich everyone dont know the coords of.

So basically. If Reese , KoKs or eksero tells something to you.
Go by its 150% lies or even worse !
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 11:34   #77
r2baz
Sonny Sunshine Champion

r2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to all

Shock horror, bunch of cheating ******** found playing PA.

Oh wait......

P.S

PA crew will always be playing cat and mouse with the "communities" strategies/tactics.
r2baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 11:39   #78
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Maybe instead of punishing the Denial HC's + others that exploited a bug in the game that had been reported last round they should slap the coder for not doing his "fixing" properly.
Had he fixed it properly the first time it was reported then they could not have exploited it and there wouldn't have been a community outcry.
Oh man, that's great. Thanks, you made me laugh.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 11:42   #79
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
they just took the lazy way of doing this...
The lazy way of sending defense fleets et cetera is often refered to as VNC. (Now let's cut the bullshit, we all know it's been done since the rock and batman).

Quote:
btw, doesn't everybody allready know the support team / multihunter team is biased as hell? If they know & like you then you can get away with almost everything (round 17 1up), if they don't like you however then they make rules just for your alliance (support planet rule for eXi, eXi out of tag scanners / cov oppers being closed for targetting 1up too much, Omen not being allowed to do the same things as 1up,...)
This is exactly what I was after. I'm sure UltimateNewbie/Assassin will soon reply with a "there was no bias due to rules being difficult to change midround (cough support out of tag eXi planets R15 or whatnot it was) and punishing bla bla yada for next round it's easier yap yap". To stir some more shit, the following round when these eXi out of tag scanners and cov'oppers were being hauled by multihunters, we were nice enough to host a couple of these in the Omen tag for shits and giggles. Ha! (Obviously being in the Omen tag made it perfectly legit for them to toss shit on anyone they felt like doing it, in trade we obviously got something we wanted too).
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 11:45   #80
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to round 27, not 17 !

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 11:49   #81
Tietäjä
Good Son

What? It's round 27 already. Man it's been a long while since. Well what do you know.

Quote:
And claim a support team member told them it was ok when it was even koks himself is hillarious.
Some things haven't changed since. Oh to claim a support team member told them it was ok when such thing never happened was hilarious back in round 17 too, I mean, I can only imagine how much fun you're having right now 10 rounds in to it.

I mean, h-h-hilarious. History repeats itself anyone?
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 13:13   #82
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

While the coder is at fault as much as Denial's HC but Veedeejem! your a complete disgrace if you really think that the coder alone is at fault.

Cheating is cheating no matter who is at fault for the ability to cheat being there and anyone who does cheat and anyone who facilitates them cheating (And if your being serious Veedeejem! I include you in this) shouldn't ever be allowed a PA account again.

The funny thing about this is theres people like JBG, Jester ect ect all who are constantly up in arms about the amount of limits in place but situations like this show exactly why the limits have to be there on what we can do. Too many of the playing population, especially within the command ranks of alliances are willing to do whatever is needed to win no matter how far across the line this crosses. If everyone could play with a bit of decency so the winners were winning fairly and gaining wins to be proud of then then the limist and restrictions wouldnt be needed but too many people would rather get worthless wins by cheating thats at the expense of everyone else fun.

They should have been fully deleted and left deleted and tbh Denials members should be jumping ship from the disgraceful alliance that allowed such cheating to go on
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 13:52   #83
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey

The funny thing about this is theres people like JBG, Jester ect ect all who are constantly up in arms about the amount of limits in place but situations like this show exactly why the limits have to be there on what we can do.
no it doesn't. we should be allowed to set our factories to 0 "normally" if we want to.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 13:59   #84
Tietäjä
Good Son

What I think Jolt should do, is invest in merchandising through a Planetarion -theme game. You could, for example, make a Whack-a-Wakey version of the famous Whack-a-Mole. This would probably see a lot of sales and hence through networking bring the game more up for the crowds.
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 14:10   #85
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
no it doesn't. we should be allowed to set our factories to 0 "normally" if we want to.
why not have an unlimited number of fleet slots as well?

if we want too....

Unread 23 Jun 2008, 14:11   #86
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
They should have been fully deleted and left deleted and tbh Denials members should be jumping ship from the disgraceful alliance that allowed such cheating to go on
Funny, we've only had to kick one idiot so far. Doesn't that just show the type of people these "OMG CHEATERS" really are when the people who ACTUALLY KNOW THEM are willing to stand by them and accept it was a naive mistake (one for which they have already paid), forgive them and move on.

And no, even if Denial members did "jump ship", u still wudnt find urself with any more members than u already "attract" in F-Crew.
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 14:13   #87
CBA
Mind-boggling

VenoX get off your high horse you little mug...

just accept that your awful and dont always bite, your make yourself out to be some sort of clown fish

Unread 23 Jun 2008, 14:41   #88
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The funny thing about this is theres people like JBG, Jester ect ect all who are constantly up in arms about the amount of limits in place but situations like this show exactly why the limits have to be there on what we can do.
You either didn't read the thread, read the thread but failed to understand what actually happened or you're a jibbering loon. I'm willing to accept the possibility that at least two of the above might actually be in play.

Do you think just because I'm "anti-limits" I'm pro allowing people to kill people who roid them? Or to give a slightly more realistic alternative allowing them to hack each other's accounts?
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 15:48   #89
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
While the coder is at fault as much as Denial's HC but Veedeejem! your a complete disgrace if you really think that the coder alone is at fault.
If you had bothered to read the thread you might have seen a post that said the same bug had been reported last round and it had been "fixed".

Lets take this into a real life situation: your car breaks down, you take it to the garage, you go to pick it up again later, they claim it's fixed, you ride it again and 1 mile later you break down again with the same issue...
Would you not go back to that garage & slap the person responsible for "fixing" your car?

It is not the coders fault alone, but stuff like this should never be alowed to happen in the first place, let alone 2 rounds in a row.

Quote:
Cheating is cheating no matter who is at fault for the ability to cheat being there and anyone who does cheat and anyone who facilitates them cheating (And if your being serious Veedeejem! I include you in this) shouldn't ever be allowed a PA account again.
Cheating is cheating, but that's a relative term. It all depends on what exactly you consider cheating. For example one round support planets are considered cheating, the next round they aren't,...
Does that mean we should never allow people that played a support planet in a round to play PA again?
Those support planets probably caused alot more damage to other people than being able to pauze your production by putting it on 0 factories using an exploit...

As for not allowing me an account...
I can honestly say that I've never cheated in PA and if I would catch any of my members (if I ran an alliance) cheating then I would kick them from ally & report them to mh's.
Personally I'm far too lazy and don't care enough about PA in it's current form to even remotely consider cheating.

Quote:
Some random stuff about JBG, Jester & limits...
This has absolutly **** all to do with this thread so please go back to smoking the reefer (which you probably were doing when writing your post)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 16:26   #90
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Cheating is cheating, but that's a relative term. It all depends on what exactly you consider cheating. For example one round support planets are considered cheating, the next round they aren't,...
In fairness I think this would have been considered cheating in every round of PA. This isn't like you're doing something ingame that some people might perceive as unfair. This is using specific prohibited technical tools to do something that you cannot do without those tools. One of the specific rules in this case, that is the one concerning using a standard browser to access the game, has been in place for a very long time.
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 16:32   #91
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

why cant i know any of the haxing kids the only one i knew was idi and he spilled the beans before i got a chance to be a 1337 haxer, lifes gay man.
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 17:51   #92
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
Funny, we've only had to kick one idiot so far. Doesn't that just show the type of people these "OMG CHEATERS" really are when the people who ACTUALLY KNOW THEM are willing to stand by them and accept it was a naive mistake (one for which they have already paid), forgive them and move on.

And no, even if Denial members did "jump ship", u still wudnt find urself with any more members than u already "attract" in F-Crew.
The reason they all didn't jump ship right away.

Is probably that you all lied em right up in the face.
Telling them that a PA support team member said it was okey.
Even tho that pa support stupid idiot was your hc.

And YES we know you have done that. WE all read the log of your "meeting".

I wouldn't call it a meeting tho. Just lies comming out at high speed.
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 17:53   #93
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

If HC believed this was a legitimate tactic, why not they tell the rest of their members about it, surely responsible HC, using legitimate tactics would want to give their members/ally every possibility to do well? Unless of course they knew that what they where doing wasnt acceptable and wanted to avoid detection.

Either way, id be extremely interested to see how the people involved see it and whether or not they believe they deserved their punishment. Now that everyone knows what has happened, why not own up to it, without the bs rhetoric.

Personally i have no respect for cheaters and see them as weak. If u need to cheat to compete, you shouldnt bother at all.

Quote:
So, thats now the 4th or 5th time elviz have gotten closed, and you wonder why I keep asking for a permanent ban on him. If the Multi hunters had any balls they would put a permban on him, if nothing else, at least to make it look like they actually want to punish cheaters that have been closed multiple times more severe than others.
I hurts me to say it (and trust me, im :crymeariver: ing right now), but the lad has a point D:. If someone doesnt appear to understand, repeatedly disobeys and shows disdain towards the rules, then perhaps its time to give them a stronger reason not to cheat.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 18:01   #94
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
The reason they all didn't jump ship right away.

Is probably that you all lied em right up in the face.
Telling them that a PA support team member said it was okey.
Even tho that pa support stupid idiot was your hc.

And YES we know you have done that. WE all read the log of your "meeting".

I wouldn't call it a meeting tho. Just lies comming out at high speed.
What difference does it make if this support team member was a HC in Denial or not. Because he is our HC this doesnt make him a support team member and they shudnt believe him when he says its ok? KoKs shud have known better yes. Reese and eksero were naive to believe this wasnt wrong and made a genuine mistake, as all humans do. They arent malicious cheaters and the scale of advantage gained in this case is neglible.

And no i guess the reason they didnt ship jump was because our members know the type of people eksero/reese are and feel some sort of loyalty to the people who brought them to the game in the first place. Our members are much better placed to judge the character of these people than the likes of u who carries a grudge for someone giving us login info to ur tools last round (and probably for ruining ur hat trick round).
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 18:07   #95
Spritfire

Didn't gain any advantage ?

Reese hadd 70mil in prod after 11 days of playing.

Wich is 100% impossible.

She would under no circumstances have been able to keep up the cov oping if the ships was prodded!
With higher value the chance of cov oping goes down.

I would say the advantage was REALLY BIG!

And dont come with the bullshit about them being naive.

They knew it, they cheated. And are now telling lies so big that they belive it themself.

Cheating Denied. Drop the tag. Delet the cheaters.

An alliance that take in cheaters as you now do. isn't trustworthy at all.
it should't be allowed to live.
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 18:11   #96
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
What? It's round 27 already. Man it's been a long while since. Well what do you know.

Some things haven't changed since. Oh to claim a support team member told them it was ok when such thing never happened was hilarious back in round 17 too, I mean, I can only imagine how much fun you're having right now 10 rounds in to it.

I mean, h-h-hilarious. History repeats itself anyone?
Since when did you come out of your closet to join the bandwagon? First of all the incident i had with you, i was the MH manager not the support team. Second of all i wasnt either closed or had anything to do with the said alliance in question. This scanario is. See a difference in this?

Third what they are doing is illegal and what your going on about wasnt.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 18:21   #97
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Didn't gain any advantage ?

Reese hadd 70mil in prod after 11 days of playing.

Wich is 100% impossible.

She would under no circumstances have been able to keep up the cov oping if the ships was prodded!
With higher value the chance of cov oping goes down.

I would say the advantage was REALLY BIG!

And dont come with the bullshit about them being naive.

They knew it, they cheated. And are now telling lies so big that they belive it themself.

Cheating Denied. Drop the tag. Delet the cheaters.

An alliance that take in cheaters as you now do. isn't trustworthy at all.
it should't be allowed to live.
I said scale of advantage. Not NO advantage. Reese is the only one that gained any significant advantage, you are right. She's realised it was wrong, apologised and been punished, who are u to say she doesnt deserve a second chance? Some morally uptight idiot it would appear or maybe just a HC who is worried they cant beat us 1 vs 1?
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 18:21   #98
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
What difference does it make if this support team member was a HC in Denial or not. Because he is our HC this doesnt make him a support team member and they shudnt believe him when he says its ok? KoKs shud have known better yes. Reese and eksero were naive to believe this wasnt wrong and made a genuine mistake, as all humans do. They arent malicious cheaters and the scale of advantage gained in this case is neglible.

And no i guess the reason they didnt ship jump was because our members know the type of people eksero/reese are and feel some sort of loyalty to the people who brought them to the game in the first place. Our members are much better placed to judge the character of these people than the likes of u who carries a grudge for someone giving us login info to ur tools last round (and probably for ruining ur hat trick round).
What difference does it make if the support team member was a Denial HC or not? Are you seriously asking that question? Ill give you a few examples:

1) Its of course biased. He wasnt just a 'support team member' he was one of the guys who got closed and lead your alliance. Dont see anything wrong with such a statement been said? Please open your eyes

2) Would be similar to me making a statement such as 'my dads a police man and said it was ok for me to go stab somone..' Doesnt take a rocket scientist to establish that hes wrong does it? You guys chose to beleive what you wanted to beleive.

Now I dont really know eksero or of course koks, although from what i have heard from koks i cant say i would play under an alliance with him if he cant even report somthing to the team hes actually working under. But Reese on the other hand.. doesnt shock me at all. Kenny has already informed us on how she was spying on Jenova before she left leaking information on our alliance strucuture, our plans, leaking information regarding our allies and trying to turn them against us. Then she leaves us for her actual alliance (of course Denial) Then later on in the round is caught for logging into somone elses tools isnt that correct? Then under a meeting log, tells her members of the alliance that a 'support team member' told them it was ok when it was the same guy whos the other HC and got closed alongside her. She didnt tell her members the truth. Why do people see fit on been within this alliance? I feel sorry for its members, and even yourself venox for having to work with these guys. I respect you have to stand by them but your now working with a sinking ship.

Again i am dissapointed in what the MHs have done. These guys had no need to be re-oppend as venox was still HC ingame so that excuse doesnt work as many have already said in this thread.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 18:29   #99
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
maybe just a HC who is worried they cant beat us 1 vs 1?
yeah he should follow your fellow hc's style when they're scared of 'beating people 1v1' and cheat to gain an advantage and pretend he is stupid enough to not think it was cheating even though an inch of sense would have corrected that belief....... i mean let's be honest. posting on forums just doesn't give enough of an advantage compared to actually manipulating the game directly!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 18:29   #100
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Now I dont really know eksero or of course koks, although from what i have heard from koks i cant say i would play under an alliance with him if he cant even report somthing to the team hes actually working under. But Reese on the other hand.. doesnt shock me at all. Kenny has already informed us on how she was spying on Jenova before she left leaking information on our alliance strucuture, our plans, leaking information regarding our allies and trying to turn them against us. Then she leaves us for her actual alliance (of course Denial) Then later on in the round is caught for logging into somone elses tools isnt that correct? Then under a meeting log, tells her members of the alliance that a 'support team member' told them it was ok when it was the same guy whos the other HC and got closed alongside her. She didnt tell her members the truth. Why do people see fit on been within this alliance? I feel sorry for its members, and even yourself venox for having to work with these guys. I respect you have to stand by them but your now working with a sinking ship.
I guess this is ur problem for believing someone who is as bitter as Kenny. You says koks is biased (irony), right, possibly, but he's meant to know the rules atleast, why wud eksero/reese think he wud lie and risk getting them closed?

There was a lot of logging into other peoples tools last round. Hell it even happened to us. Grow a backbone if u think this has ANYTHING to do with morals, I logged into other peoples tools myself since user/passwords were being passed around by a host of different allies. Big whoop. It doesn't make me a cheater.

Denial is far from sinking. We have been galavinised by this unfortunate event, it is this sort of adversity that will make Denial a stronger bunch of players.