User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 02:11   #351
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
I guess it all boils down to how we define double standards. I won’t call it DS unless it’s more or less the exact same situation and you define it slightly different.

We both agree that the MH's handled the situation badly though it seems.
The problem in life is that there arent exact same situations, but only similar situations. So its literally impossible to compare exact same situations cause there arent any. It all boils down to the rule. It cant possibly be endorsed without disadvantahing 1 party or the other and thus should be thrown out of the window all together. Cause the MH's already proved on more than 1 occassion they cant manage the rule themselves. Yes Treveler we do seem to agree about the poor decision making that is currently happening.

I really liked Lokken his suggestion.

I also like to see the game turn back to pre pax. Where the alliance was more a tool than a necessity. Because with the current set up it sure as hell isnt gonna expand the player base the way it needs expanding.

This will be pretty much the last thing I post about the whole situation if anyone wants to continue it I'm happy to discuss it on IRC.

eXilition
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 05:54   #352
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK
Isnt breaking a rule one way or the other.... Still breaking the rule. Whatever way you put it. Its not that 1up is beeing blamed for anything, personaly I think they played out the tactic perfectly. But having 7ish shit planets passifly playing the game with the sole purpous of keeping 1up score down to fool everyone else and with these planets exceeding the alliance limit, is still breaking the rules. What I dont understand is that MH gave 1up the go ahead to do it. It says nothing about 1up, it just says alot about how the rules are beeing enforced. /me points at the name of the thread
Point being that what 1up did in R17 CANNOT be used to either punish 1up in R18 or allow other alliance's and their support planets to abuse 1up in R18.

Per Kal of PATEAM, members not added to an alliance tag is perfectly allowable this round as a strategy of hiding score. They can attack together without being considered a support planet like the non-tagged cover-oppers.

And seriously why would a bunch of Exilition members even care about some planets that got closed if Exilition did not have a vested interest in seeing these planets reopened?
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 09:35   #353
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
how exactly?
does he take a crowbar to your face if you don't hand over your roids or something?
no but he continues to deny things, paint pretty pictures of bunny rabbits and 1up petting zoo's, and fluffy things when really 1up are destorying this game with their shit

eg 1up pr keeps repeating same thing over and over and over until the peons believe oh wait 1up are the good guys because they have told us so many times. Instead of the same peon reading the negative towards 1up post and realising what shit heads they really are.

You ****wit, bandwagon jumping little bollicks

edit: reread and felt you deserved a personal insult cos your a wanker
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 10:04   #354
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
And seriously why would a bunch of Exilition members even care about some planets that got closed if Exilition did not have a vested interest in seeing these planets reopened?
Would you stop making this shit point for god's sake. I have no vested interest in exilition winning the round. I know more people in 1up than I do in exilition. Yet I still think these planets should be re-opened. You and your ad hominems
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 10:17   #355
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
This isn't an Exi vs 1up debate. Don't turn it into one.

It's about the double standards and ambiguity of the PA team's decisions to allow some planets to stay open and others to be closed, even though their impact and the "benefit" they give to their alliance is pretty much the same.

Thank you someone else who agrees cant we just get a definition with no ambiquiety or where no play on words can be used.

or not
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 11:43   #356
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
no but he continues to deny things, paint pretty pictures of bunny rabbits and 1up petting zoo's, and fluffy things when really 1up are destorying this game with their shit
It's more a case of correcting innacuracies than denial. I'd be overjoyed if you would actually quantify "destroying the game" and "thier shit" please.

Quote:
eg 1up pr keeps repeating same thing over and over and over until the peons believe oh wait 1up are the good guys because they have told us so many times. Instead of the same peon reading the negative towards 1up post and realising what shit heads they really are.
It's true, we do have the power to stop free thought and stop people drawing thier own conclusions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadoMan

Totally uneccessary.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 11:43   #357
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

quote from a friend:
<xxxx> i was reading through the support conversation a bit
<xxxx> never really got that
<xxxx> ****ing pathetic people
<xxxx> taking everything so serious
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 12:26   #358
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
quote from a friend:
And now for something entirely different.

Internet, internet, I love thee,
Internet, internet, what you mean to me,
Joy and happiness and fun, fun, fun,
I hope exilition **** 1up up the bum!

There once was a man who was bald,
A successful PA alliance I recall he controlled,
But even when he tried with all of his might,
There was one group he could never outfight!

And because art should always transcend politics...

As I wandered my way through a game called PA,
I met a a group that was really quite gay,
For they'd play only one round,
And then couldn't be found,
A really quite curious decision.

So I approached this alliance,
With an air of defiance,
Who are you I cried,
To which they replied,
Good sir, we are exilition.

A shit name is no excuse,
You piles of refuse,
I yelled at the top my voice.
Go make the right choice,
And go stand toe to toe,
With your mighty, imperious foe.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 26 Jul 2006 at 13:08.
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 12:28   #359
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
quote from a friend:

Was that friend in (e)X(*4)?

oh giggle.
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 12:29   #360
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

You biast mod
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 12:32   #361
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
You biast mod
It may have been biased, but it was funny.
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 13:49   #362
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

There once was a man who was bald,
A successful PA alliance I recall he controlled,
But even when he tried with all of his might,
There was one group he could never outfight!

And because art should always transcend politics...

As I wandered my way through a game called PA,
I met a a group that was really quite gay,
For they'd play only one round,
And then couldn't be found,
A really quite curious decision.

So I approached this alliance,
With an air of defiance,
Who are you I cried,
To which they replied,
Good sir, we are exilition.

A shit name is no excuse,
You piles of refuse,
I yelled at the top my voice.
Go make the right choice,
And go stand toe to toe,
With your mighty, imperious foe.
JBG you're absolutely a poet.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 18:31   #363
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[19:23:29] <member> .seen 1up_playing_fair
[19:23:33] <bot> member, I don't remember seeing 1up_playing_fair.

tihi

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 19:25   #364
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

what bandwagon?
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 19:33   #365
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster

tihi
<imaginary person> .seen exilition_playing_fair || exilition_playing_clean
*Quits imaginary_bot (Quit: Integer division by zero)

Unread 26 Jul 2006, 20:49   #366
Lucifer

Lucifer is infamous around these partsLucifer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishmaster

tihi
haha - wishmaster owned this thread

10/10

Last edited by Lucifer; 26 Jul 2006 at 20:55.
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 20:58   #367
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
<imaginary person> .seen exilition_playing_fair || exilition_playing_clean
*Quits imaginary_bot (Quit: Integer division by zero)

How aren't Exilition playing "fair" or "clean"?
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:04   #368
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
How aren't Exilition playing "fair" or "clean"?
in precisely the same way that 1up "arent playing fair"
it was meant as an amusing twist on a flamebait post by wishmaster
*sigh*

i was half tempted to do a permutation on null pointer exception or buffer overflow but doing the same gag over and over gets tiresome
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:05   #369
Lucifer

Ok, I'm starting a pool.

Winner gets 1 tick of my roids.

The pool is: When this thread will stop.

A) # of posts
B) # of pages
C) The date it stops

I am declaring that this thread stops after:

36 hours of no new posts.
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:06   #370
Phil^
Insomniac

when tomkat deletes the first post of the thread - that'd put a stop to it fairly quickly
besides forming an agreement with people to roid you intentionally is technically farming btw.
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:08   #371
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
when tomkat deletes the first post of the thread - that'd put a stop to it fairly quickly
besides allowing people to roid you intentionally is technically farming btw.
I hope lokken doesnt resurrects the thread
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:08   #372
Lucifer

Quote:
besides forming an agreement with people to roid you intentionally is technically farming btw.
Yeah, because I was actually planning on letting someone roid me...

learn2takeajoke
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:09   #373
Phil^
Insomniac

my sense of humour is wasted on you all
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:10   #374
Lucifer

Quote:
my sense of humour is wasted on you all
It went over my head I guess :/ - Sorry
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:11   #375
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
in precisely the same way that 1up "arent playing fair"
it was meant as an amusing twist on a flamebait post by wishmaster
*sigh*

i was half tempted to do a permutation on null pointer exception or buffer overflow but doing the same gag over and over gets tiresome
clearly u saw that was meant as a joke?

copied it from irc chan, couldnt help myself. sry if u felt I trolled

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:11   #376
Phil^
Insomniac

( in all seriousness, this thread has pretty much run its course. time to let it die / be closed / be deleted )
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:13   #377
Lucifer

Quote:
( in all seriousness, this thread has pretty much run its course. time to let it die / be closed / be deleted )
That's what I've been tryin to say :P
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:27   #378
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Point being that what 1up did in R17 CANNOT be used to either punish 1up in R18 or allow other alliance's and their support planets to abuse 1up in R18.

Per Kal of PATEAM, members not added to an alliance tag is perfectly allowable this round as a strategy of hiding score. They can attack together without being considered a support planet like the non-tagged cover-oppers.

First of all I never said anything about 1up needing to be punished for the tactic to be used. I also said I have alot of respect for the way the played r17 and won it and other rounds. If you would just read my ****** post you might get that.

I dont get why you post what Kal said, because I know his opinion and thats why I post in the first place. Its a crap decision as I explained already in previous posts which you obviously didnt read considering your 1st comment.

I care about those planets beeing reopened, because the rule has been used in an absurd way again. I care for the health of the game cause I would like to keep playing it in the future instead of seeing it do bad because of some sh*t rule. I would have thought the same and posted the same regardless of what alliance I'm in. And as you might have noticed its not only eXilition people who agree with this.

eXilition
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:33   #379
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Geeky jokes are never cool

PS this thread will live on forever as it's the most interesting one we've had on AD/PD for about 3-4 months
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 02:07   #380
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMB
Ok, I'm starting a pool.

Winner gets 1 tick of my roids.

The pool is: When this thread will stop.

A) # of posts
B) # of pages
C) The date it stops

I am declaring that this thread stops after:

36 hours of no new posts.
ban user, find planet, close for farming
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 02:11   #381
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I hope lokken doesnt resurrects the thread
not my thread to resurrect no more. I gave it to some other poor soul to moderate and i'm not a supermod.

looks like you are safe
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 09:41   #382
JonnyBGood
Banned

lokken closed this thread through sheer force of will.