User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Jul 2006, 23:03   #151
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [meet] GD mini-meet

I'm coming, arriving at Euston probably around half 7 so i'll meet you all at The Fly. However, should people elect to go to Sway, I can't get in
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 23:05   #152
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Saw no other reply to this so figured id help out. Ive had trouble in London when i was younger and only had a provisional. This was in the main Leicester Square clubs though. But ive never had a problem in any club in London with my full driving licence. If you only have a provisional may just be best not to risk it and take your passport with you. Could lead to some fun drunken antics... Waterloo to Paris
Thanks It's a full driving license so no worries there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
right

who's coming and when?
me me me me me me me

5.30/covent garden tube
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 00:22   #153
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
I'm coming, arriving at Euston probably around half 7 so i'll meet you all at The Fly. However, should people elect to go to Sway, I can't get in
people don't elect anything.

I can change plans to suit. that is the beauty of being me.
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 00:23   #154
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

get enough champagne in us and we're bound to have a wonderful time.

if we ever need entertainment we can just laugh at skiddy's voice.
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 00:43   #155
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
people don't elect anything.

I can change plans to suit. that is the beauty of being me.

I don't want to **** Shit Up for other people but if there are any 18+ rather than 21+ alternatives it's a happy thing for me.
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 00:48   #156
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Er, if this Sway place is 21+ and not 18+, I can't get in either. I'm 20.
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 01:13   #157
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"and we would have got in Sway innit, if it wasn't for those pesky kids!"
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 10:09   #158
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

T&F - thinking outside the box!

And legal age of consent boundaries too!
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 12:51   #159
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Er, if this Sway place is 21+ and not 18+, I can't get in either. I'm 20.

Hurry up and get older then

An 18+ place will be better, the girls are more vunerable

See you there at 5:30

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 15:20   #160
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm afraid i'm pulling out

take lots of pics though!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 15:46   #161
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

take lots of pics though!
Whup-ah!
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 17:24   #162
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Ste, you have to come ffs

No pictures for you then!

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 18:14   #163
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
you posted this on the other page and got no response. why exactly do you imagine that people care more now than they did then?
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 20:51   #164
Yahwe
I am.

Everything looks rosey for those who are coming.

I am truly looking forward to it.

Let the fun begin!

(we may end up calling this one 'cancer meet' but only if tom has the decency to die ... )
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 21:20   #165
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
(we may end up calling this one 'cancer meet' but only if tom has the decency to die ... )
If that occurs then, in tribute, it should be called the What's-his-name Memorial Meet.
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 01:35   #166
Minty
Who?

I ended up losing £40.

I have £30 to get to London and by some beers for myself

I feel depressed

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 01:41   #167
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
I ended up losing £40.

I have £30 to get to London and by some beers for myself

I feel depressed
money is not an issue.
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 01:49   #168
Minty
Who?

Obviously it is if you want to enjoy yourself

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 02:04   #169
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Obviously it is if you want to enjoy yourself
that wasn't quite what I meant.

we are endowed. sponsored. the recipients of kindly donations. trust fund kids. we have the moolie. the sponduliks. the beans.

we is loaded innit
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 11:59   #170
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you posted this on the other page and got no response. why exactly do you imagine that people care more now than they did then?
because i'd changed my mind and told a few people i was gonna come...
and then realised it was gonna be too difficult to do...

The gig I went to last night was amazing though

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 13:36   #171
Tomkat

I like the way that in Ste's "Location" bit under his avatar, he sounds like a gypsy. Or a wandering minstrel.

(obviously with a wireless laptop to go with his chirpy music and scruffy yet lovable mongrel with a kerchief tied round its neck!)
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 21:25   #172
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Did everyone go to this meet or is everyone just waiting for the few that did to post what happened?
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 21:58   #173
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The meet should be going on at this moment. I trust that it isn't over this quickly. My expectation is that it will be well into tomorrow before people begin to sober up enough to post.
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 22:01   #174
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

yeah its only 10, give em another 7 hours or so =D
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 00:05   #175
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well yeah, I meant no-one has posted for quite a while so maybe its just you, me and dda left
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 10:07   #176
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
The meet should be going on at this moment. I trust that it isn't over this quickly. My expectation is that it will be well into tomorrow before people begin to sober up enough to post.
Just arrived back!

We ended up at Yahwe's and the whole meet finished at 6am

I got on the train back to Essex and fell asleep.

I (all in 1 sleep) went from London to Southend, back to London, back to Southend and then going back to London I woke up and realised something was wrong!

The train journey is only 1 hour and I caught the 7:15am

So I've travelled a fair bit

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 10:23   #177
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

there were irish girls; i might now be bisexual
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 11:15   #178
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sup dudes, I'm at work now. It sounds like you had fun after I left though, imagine that! \o/
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 14:13   #179
Yahwe
I am.

my head hurts a lot and i seem to have two fewer champagne glasses
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 15:43   #180
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it was a bit of fun

:edit: I'm at a funeral on monday so will post some bits I remember monday night, im sure tom, furball, yahwe etc can fill you in.
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 18:41   #181
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
it was the same when Adam (midge5) came.
Ahh but at least I have the sense to always have ID expecting it.

Sods law though by the age of 30 I will look like an old man
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 19:11   #182
furball

Sup.

I got the 8.02 home, woke up at Chelmsford helpfully and then waited for a bus for an hour when I could have walked the two miles home in half that time

Then went to bed and crashed until 5pm.

Steven's going to write a story about the night, so I won't start going into details. But fun was had by all, with us ending the night at his flat with four irish girls. One of them was a bit large but helpfully spent the entire time asleep, probably dreaming of cake. The other three were quite attractive, with Rattle making a move on one of them. We're still not sure whether or not she just felt sorry for him.

It all ended at 6am with pig/Tomkat going off to their respective beds and me/Phang/Minty waiting outside McDonalds until 6.30 whereupon we consumed some sausage/egg mcmuffin goodness.
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 19:20   #183
Tomkat

Quote:
The other three were quite attractive, with Rattle making a move on one of them. We're still not sure whether or not she just felt sorry for him.
Tom: "Oh yes I shaved my head for charity because I'm a nice guy like that"

Girl: "Oh I see!"

Yahwe et al: "Hey Cancer boy, why won't you die?"

Girl: "Why do they keep saying you have cancer?"

Tom: "Errrrr.... private joke.... errr... because of my shaved head"

Girl: "It's not very funny "

Tom: ""

That conversaton happened about 10 times. Thanks guys

I just remembered something from Yahwe's that made me laugh.

One of the Irish girls was going off on a rant about Ireland (I can't remember what it was, something to do with the economy or something). I was trying my best to ignore her.

Phang was silent and just listening then suddenly, when she paused to take a big breath, chipped in with "You know who else cared about the economy*? Hitler, that's who."

All the Irish girls just scowled at him and went "THAT'S NOT FUNNY" in unison, while we were busy laughing at them all. It was brilliant.

I've got about 50 pics and a video (!!!). I'll upload them in a minute.

*it might not have been "the economy" but it was something like that

Last edited by Tomkat; 30 Jul 2006 at 19:25.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 20:18   #184
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

wrong wrong wrong.

she was going on about her job as a planner, and how she decided whether you could build a building somewhere and if buildings needed to be knocked down.

i was quite proud of "you know who else spoke german?" though
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 21:15   #185
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Tom: "Oh yes I shaved my head for charity because I'm a nice guy like that"

Girl: "Oh I see!"

Yahwe et al: "Hey Cancer boy, why won't you die?"

Girl: "Why do they keep saying you have cancer?"

Tom: "Errrrr.... private joke.... errr... because of my shaved head"

Girl: "It's not very funny "

Tom: ""

That conversaton happened about 10 times. Thanks guys

But we did have fun doing it!

Stop being selfish, we enjoyed ourselves

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 21:59   #186
Tomkat

Quote:
But we did have fun doing it!

Stop being selfish, we enjoyed ourselves
They all thought you were mean and nasty
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:01   #187
Minty
Who?

Certainly did

Probably the reason why Phang, furball etc didn't pull

But Yahwe did. I think he played on it a little and didn't tell her he is a bender

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks

Last edited by Minty; 30 Jul 2006 at 22:29.
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:21   #188
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Certainly did

But Yahwe did. I think he played on it a little and didn't tell her he is a bender
I did?

I thought i did but I honestly can't remember. which one? (please god not the fatty) and did tom get their numbers?
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:24   #189
Tomkat

Quote:
I thought i did but I honestly can't remember. which one? (please god not the fatty) and did tom get their numbers?
No. Aly (the pretty one in pink) asked for mine but I don't expect a phonecall or text. I didn't get theirs.

Why would I have taken their numbers when they're back to Ireland today or tomorrow?
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:28   #190
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
No. Aly (the pretty one in pink) asked for mine but I don't expect a phonecall or text. I didn't get theirs.

Why would I have taken their numbers when they're back to Ireland today or tomorrow?
you seemed remorseful afterwards though.

(minty, there was another, better reason why i didnt score with any of them)

((which wasn't the hitler thing))
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:28   #191
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I tend not to pay attention to what people tell me
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:29   #192
Minty
Who?

Quote:

You're lying again!

Mary the one Yahwe pulled (in green) asked you for your number.

She took it down as Shauna/Shena was too ****ed off her tits

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:29   #193
furball

Quote:
Certainly did

I wasn't trying to pull. But she was rather attractive.

Quote:
Yahwe, you might have pulled the one who everyone fancied (see Tom's post/photos) as they were leaving - the two of you certainly stayed behind for a good 5 minutes as we all left your flat!
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:31   #194
Minty
Who?

Quote:
I wasn't trying to pull. But she was rather attractive.

Yahwe, you might have pulled the one who everyone fancied (see Tom's post/photos) as they were leaving - the two of you certainly stayed behind for a good 5 minutes as we all left your flat!
I didn't fancy her or any of them for that matter

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:32   #195
Ste
Bored

Quote:
I didn't fancy her or any of them for that matter
I bet that's just because you didn't see their feet

Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:33   #196
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I bet that's just because you didn't see their feet
I did though

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:39   #197
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
you seemed remorseful afterwards though.
Probably

Quote:
You're lying again!

Mary the one Yahwe pulled (in green) asked you for your number.

She took it down as Shauna/Shena was too ****ed off her tits
Oh right. Shows how good my memory is
Well whatever - they have my number anyway.
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 22:46   #198
Minty
Who?

And yeah, they won't contact you again

We should have made you carry the "I've got cancer" banner

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks