User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 23:04   #701
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
Re: Gems Of Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsjem
Zappa: As you try to read it a few words appear if you are translating them right. Hope, Life, Peace....every word you can find a modern counterpart to has feelings of goodness. As you read these word the amulet seems to activate again, growing warmer and warmer.
Gokan, Bakan. The creature stares at your for a minute then turns abruptly and starts working it's way northeast., just assuming you are following. You realize your are headed toward the lake beneath the cliff.

Heiro, Zorro, etc.: Either keep discussing your "dreams" or head back to the ruins. Zappa has been unaccounted for, for a little while now so you may want to find out what he's up to.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 15:49   #702
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

"How very odd. I believe this is becoming too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence." Pondering the situation for a moment, Zorro looks up and around. "And where is our dwarven friend Thungarth? Granted dwarves may not take a liking to washing up in the morning, but it is unlike him to be so solitary. Perhaps we should make sure he is all right."

Clearing his mind of thought to allow holy inspiration to flow through him, Zorro heads back in the direction of camp.

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 21:09   #703
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsjem
Zappa: As you try to read it a few words appear if you are translating them right. Hope, Life, Peace....every word you can find a modern counterpart to has feelings of goodness. As you read these word the talisment seems to activate again, growing warmer and warmer..
There is something in this place or very close by that is causing the talisment to react..

Bakan and Gokan: you have a DM on the last page.

Rest: You're on the right track, now someone go back to the ruins and find Zappa!!!

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 21:49   #704
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

Forsten rowed his way up the tunnel, heading towards his eventual meeting point, the magic cast on his route may have made the journey shorter, but it was still long enough that his arms ached from the effort.

Finally he saw the waterfall up ahead, and drew the boat up to the bank, before disembarking and carefully making his way through the water on foot. Seeing no sign of those he was sent to meet, Forsten climbs a small way up the cliff, and settles, out of direct sight of the lake or its banks, on a ledge.
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 23:54   #705
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
*continues searching the area, cleaning piles of dirt that might be covering something up, chopping away overgrowth that might be covering something up, and generaly searching hard*

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 00:57   #706
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*Remmon sat quietly in the trees, some distance away from the dwarf that appeared to be looking for something*

Odd, he apparently doesn't know wherever what they came looking for is, I wonder where he found that other amulet though, probably in the other city

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 01:07   #707
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

you can't see the amulet, I never took it out, it's tucked away. **** off.

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 23:07   #708
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

FJ: You have not seen the amulet. You may have seen him pick something up but you were never close enough to see what it was.

Zappa: Since you seem to be ignoring the other DM I'll give you something else. The words become clearer in your mind. creates a coherent message. It seems as if your talisment is causing this reaction on the ancient monument. The message reads: Corrupting power will be overcome by love, hope, and faith. The key lies deep in the earth amongst life's source.

Zorro, Heiro: There isn't much for me to give you until you get back to Zappa

Bakan and Gokan: BAKAN! i know you're done with finals now read your DM and post so i can get you two and Flagg into SoG. He's waiting for you by the late but you have to go there!!!!!.

Unread 28 Feb 2005, 23:37   #709
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

not ignoring anything, but as I have no idea what your plot is, I don't know what to make of it. Things aren't as obvious without the outgame knowledge you have Hence Thungarth looking for more clues. right now, he'd be thinking about digging under the monument, so that's what he'll do [ooc]

Thungarth, getting a crazy idea, Starts moving pieces of the monument like a madman, digging away at the dirt around it, hoping there is something hidden underneeth the monument

Unread 28 Feb 2005, 23:52   #710
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

OOC/ Fine Fine :P /OOC

As you dig deeper you hand suddenly plunges into a small pool of water. Looking closer you see a manmade trough. Digging more of it out you notice it's slanting towards the center of the town toward a circular rock structure.

Unread 1 Mar 2005, 02:34   #711
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

Following the creature, Incom looks around, wondering where the end destinaton would be.
Bakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:56   #712
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Eown finishes washing and returns to the campsite, hoping to question thungarth about the dream they seem to have been sharing. Crossing through the trees, he notes the serenity of the place, given it's thriving nature. Sighing, he rubs his back and carrys on into the clearing, taking three steps into its entirity before seeing Thungarth nowhere about. A further scan, the tree line followed by the lack of his tidy sleeping equipment allows Eown to come to the conclusion that hes no longer in the camp, but outside it somewhere.

To his left, he spots a set of tracks heading away from the campsite. Gesturing to the others, he heads off to follow them, and after some minutes along a rough hewn path amongst the trees, comes across the ruins of a village, similar to the constructions of the other buildings ruined around here. A wall towers over him, made of a sandy material. Pausing, he lets the surface grate against his outstreched hand before, slowly, crumbling a section to dust.

"Fairly old, I'd say..."

Turning, he steps on into the ruins. All around him now, larger constructions, broken mostly, seem to be appearing from the earth, until he reaches what seems like a square, not exactly measured and probably used for markets when the town was thriving. To its left, a statue stands, or stood, but now lays in ruins. Not safe ruins, the ruins of time, oh no, but the ruins caused by the path of someone searching for something. At its base, he sees Thungarth, and breaking into a run, he goes to meet and speak with him.

"Ho! My dwarven friend! What did you find?"

Last edited by Heiro; 3 Mar 2005 at 23:16.
Heiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 17:55   #713
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

Zorro was not surprised that Thungarth had not gone to wash in the morning, for he had heard that dwarves had an aversion to water. Despite this, it was still odd for him to be unnecessarily digging around in the dirt unless there was either treasure about, or something of equal importance.

"Indeed, there must be something of interest to cause you to go digging around in the dirt this early in the morning."

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:52   #714
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

"is that Remmon-thing gone yet?"

*continues digging and uncovering till he can get a full picture*

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 22:59   #715
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

Forsten waits on his ledge for the people he is supposed to meet to arrive, idly tossing his knife up and down (a normal knife, not the glass one).
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 01:53   #716
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Zappa: As you uncover more you realize it is an ancient miniature drainage/ aqueduct system. It slants toward the well in the center of town. It seems odd that they would build the monument directly over the system as if it's some kind of a sign or maybe a device used in magic.

Zorro, Heiro: see Zappa

Bakan: The creature waddles forward. It was so fast when it was flying but now it is moving like a turtle in comparison. It was definately not designed as a land mover from long distances. As you follow it, it leads you toward the lake to the northeast. It's very determined to get there, never stopping for a moment. After a little journey you reach the shore. The thundering sound of the triple waterfalls boom in your ears as the lake ripples before you from the current. Looking toward the waterfalls you spot a figure on a ledge in the distance.

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 16:11   #717
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*after uncovering everything, Thungarth heads to the centre, seeinh how that seems to be the most logical place for it all to be pointing too, and searches around for an artifact of some sorts*

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 16:37   #718
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Zappa: As you near the center of town the talisment begins to empower, glowing, warming up, and eventually taking power over you. You are led by some invisible force directly to the well, pulling you to lean over it. Suddenly the talisment frees itself from your posession, dropping directly into the well. Your control is returned as it drops further and further away into the depths of the well. It's far deeper then any would imagine as you wait for what seems like ages until finally you hear a faint splash, echoing from the depths.

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 17:30   #719
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Cathan who after fifteen minutes of walking had long since stopped finding the otherwise majestic creatures peculiar gait humerous. Looks around the shore of the lake, trying to see a boat, or whether they'd have to walk around the lake...
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 20:47   #720
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*pauzing for a few seconds, Thungarth heads to his pony, grabs his ropes, and prepares to climb down into the well*

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:26   #721
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Zappa: As you move toward the well once again you spot a faint light coming from the depths of the well. The light slowly intensifies, causing you to shield your eyes. The well radiates with light sending out a beacon far into the sky. As suddenly as it started it ends, dropping back into the blackness of the depths. Looking back into the well you notice one spot is still lit up, a stone shaped not like the rest as if it was added later. It continues to radiate. Upon peering closer you notice it bears the same symbols as the monument and talisment.

Gokan: Waiting on Flaag and/or Bakan

Unread 13 Mar 2005, 11:04   #722
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*climbs down*

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 01:48   #723
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

While following the creature, Incom wonders where it is leading him. As he walks along, he observes the area, looking to see if anything is following them, while taking some time to admire the scenery. Reaching the beach area, Incom sees a figure in the distance, and attempts to make out more details.
Bakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 11:34   #724
Heiro
'Mael'

Taking the rope from Thungarth, Eown motions to him to throw it into the well.
"I'll brace you, and zorro, for the climb down. I shall follow afterward"
Steadying himself against the weight, he lowers Thungarth into the hole.

[ooc]Sorry about the dropping myself in, I've been busy[/ooc]
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 12:14   #725
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*grins slightly, and points to the end of the rope beign tied to a rock/nearby tree*

don't let that spy follow us down... I don't trust him one bit... Lady Dragonsjem must have felt us comming by now, that, or one of her minions has already warned her... she'll be wanting us out of the way... we'll need someone to stay up here and guard the rope, so we're not stuck down there to be forgotten over time, as our corpses rot

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 12:21   #726
Heiro
'Mael'

"As you wish. Good luck in the hole. Nothing shall get past me or harm the rope whilst I live."
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 12:22   #727
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

stay alive then...

*climbs down hastily*

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:33   #728
flapjack
crashed computer

Seeing the dwarf dropping down into the well, Remmon walked towards the center of the town as well, taking a couple of minutes for he hadn't been very close, he'd seen the dwarf head for the village and decided it would be wise to observe him, in the village he had managed to stay hidden on the rooftops, or what was left of them, but found that he would either have to jump down in front of the others, possibly startling them, or go a bit back and get off the buildings in a more carefull way. Opting the second, Remmon now approached Heiro.

"I see your friend has a nasty habit there, suspecting people of being spies, is that something all dwarves do or is it just him?"

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:51   #729
Heiro
'Mael'

"I've never met every dwarf, so stop making such crass generalisations. You'll have to ask him when he gets back up"

Eown sits by the well and finishes his bottle of wine.

[ooc]Flapjack. My character isn't called Heiro [/ooc]
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 18:10   #730
flapjack
crashed computer

"Merely trying to figure out wether he's different, or I should always be carefull around dwarves. I never met them before and all beginning is difficult. Just hoping an older man, I hope you don't mind me saying that, would be able to help me."

Unread 17 Mar 2005, 11:19   #731
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

ooc: 1 you didn't hear me, and 2 my char heard you just now, saying that stuff about him, and is rather pissed off. your best bet would be to leave now, before he gets back up.

Unread 17 Mar 2005, 16:27   #732
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc: 1) I did hear you, I was hiding closeby 2) If your character is pissed off because of me saying what I just said, then I should have killed your character outright with what he all said earlier

Unread 17 Mar 2005, 17:06   #733
Heiro
'Mael'

Christ. Does it really matter?
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 18:24   #734
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
Seeing the dwarf dropping down into the well, Remmon walked towards the center of the town as well, taking a couple of minutes for he hadn't been very close, he'd seen the dwarf head for the village and decided it would be wise to observe him, in the village he had managed to stay hidden on the rooftops, or what was left of them, but found that he would either have to jump down in front of the others, possibly startling them, or go a bit back and get off the buildings in a more carefull way. Opting the second, Remmon now approached Heiro.

Okay, i'm going to settle this. 1. fj there are NO BUILDINGS left. it is rubble, foundations, nothing to even get up on top of.
2. If you were around said rubbled buildings you would be too far away to hear Zappa's discussion. The town center is a center, therefore open.
3. Dwarves are short-tempered, It is their way. He'd be completely in character for wanting to maim you.
3. Stop DMing yourself! I described the scene and yet you've added buildings and a monument. I also said no one had been to that place (including you) for a long time (at least 50 years) and yet you act as if you know everything. You've even introduced orcs to my world which I have not deemed a race i wish to use. I have other races in mind.
This was your second chance in the thread and I already warned you that Zappa had permission to kill you if you screwed up again. You have just committed suicide by insulting a dwarf within earshot, who you know is in earshot. Voices echo you know.

Unread 17 Mar 2005, 18:35   #735
Heiro
'Mael'

[ooc]Thank you DJ. [/ooc]

"So... I would pray my friend down there doesn't hear you."
Mid sentence, Eown swigs from the bottle.
"Because more than the Dragonlady, I fear the temper of a strong dwarf."
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 00:04   #736
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

I'm taking over Flagg's character for the time being.
Bakan and Gokan: As you gaze across the water you see the figure return an acknowledgement. The creature you were following leaps into the air and flys toward the figure. There is some brief almost discussion between the two before the figure swiftly and easily moves down to the cliff back to his boat. As he makes his way across the lake your belief he is an elf is confirmed. He reaches the shore before long as you wait patiently,. Grounding the boat on the shore he steps out. and addresses you.

"You must be the ones I was sent to meet. No one else would be out this way. Not in this grave of times."

He turns, gestures toward teh boat, then walks toward the boat .

Heiro, Zappa, Zorro:
It looks like fj is not going to respond. Zappa you have my permission to one post kill him or just go on RPing as if he wasn't there. Your choice. You have retrieved the stone with the writting on itt with ease and begin climbing back out. It wasn't held my any magic, just disguised from searchers.

Last edited by dragonsjem; 27 Mar 2005 at 00:28.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 18:06   #737
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Meanwhile back at the lair (earlier)
Sensing Darkling's approach, Dragonsjem moves swiftly to meet him. Spying the child she quickly drops to her knees before him, reaching out to him with her talon like nails, running them lightly down the child's cheek. "What a lovely child," She hisses. "Now what shall we do with him." She glances up to Darkling. "He could make a good addition to our lair....Didn't we always want a child?" She laughes eerily, her voice hissing.

Unread 27 Mar 2005, 18:22   #738
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

"An edition, a means to an end it matters little in the greater prespective. Maybe he will come to serve one day. I suppose it would be a fittiing tribute to pass one a legacy of hate, from one born of a trial of vengance and betryal"
Reaching into the folds of his cloak to pull out a hard leather book, raised symbols covering its cover to form a some form of letter. Placing it down with a thump on a nearby stand, causing some dust to rise like some noxtious cloud.

"A garuntee and bait in one, though I do grow so tired of these fools stumbeling about in the dark. Insignifcant as they may be it only takes the slighest sign of weakness to cause ones downfall, my visions are not clear on this but they may yet come across something of importance."
Taking a seat on one of the lavish chairs in front of a roaring fireplace, its flames flickering back and forth in hissed repression. Bidding the child with a simple wave across to a bowl of black twisted fruit across the other side of the room.
"An aquired taste for a human child but its bitterness is not apricated by enough, a pity they are so hard to find outside of the elven lands"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 20:49   #739
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Standing up quickly she looks seriously at Darkling, but a little disappointed. " I do suppose you are right. We'll have to have our fun later, but for now he's worth more like this. Take..." Her voice trails off as she senses something. Something was not right. She stands in a daze, trying to concentrate on the feeling until the realization hits. She drops into the nearest chair, a mild sense of distress about her. Her eyes meet Darkling's face, his eyes long gone but she was used to that..
"You're, you're right. I can't follow them, I can't detect them. Wherever they are or whatever they have found are shielding them from my normal vision. I must go to my pool, I will find them again."
She turns and walks quickly up the stairs, calling out behind her.
"Put the child someplace secure and join me when you are through. I may need both of us to recover them."

Unread 27 Mar 2005, 21:19   #740
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Nodding in silence as Dragonsjem stepp out of the room, somehow this news did not suprise him all that much. It confirmed his suspicions from earlier as they investigated ruins that held to many memories of the past, getting up without a hurried pace about himself in his undeath the idea of rushing about just seemed a strange concept of time. Stepping outside the small decorated room to meet stark and grey rocks face to face, tunnels made natural and made spanned themselves about the layer decorated in little but dust and shadows.

Pulling aside a small slumped down creature, that responded in little more than gargles and basic grunts.
"Take this child to the guest chambers and look after them, no harm is to come to him or you volunteer to become an experiment in magic"
Satisifed with his threat enough, the basics foot soldiers where easly scarred with the most simple of spells. They made good sheilds during attacks though lacking in inteligance and fear.

Darkling making his way deep into the pasage ways, each looking no diffrent than the other. Strangers could find themslves easly lost within the expanse of the caves if they ever got this far, coming to a room lit with floating balls of light. Only a pool of water with the occasional ripple riding across its wake.
"I am hear as you requested"
Finding Dragonsjem hovering not far over the pools edge.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 22:27   #741
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Giving a faint acknowledgement, not losing her concentration, she waves him to her side. The waves of the pool dancing in her eyes. Rippling, churning, swirling as it tries to lock onto the adventurers present location. Her body tense as the concentrates, vague images appear and disappear. Images of the past, images of the possible future, but she could not find them clearly in that moment. Frustrated she slaps her hand down in the pool causing the water to splash out. Turning toward Darkling, a grim expression on her face as she growls.
"Come here. Show me the last place you saw them.. We'll find them. I won't lose my prey!"

Unread 27 Mar 2005, 22:38   #742
Darkling

Taking his place with a silent step not a single noise but the odd chink of his armour hidden under the cloak. Flexing one of his clawed hands as though it where flesh, closing it into a tigh fist a faint glow gathering about its claw tips. The hand opening slowly bringing it down to touch the surface of the water with his claws, a ripples traveling across its wake with an image forming quickly behind it.
Bringing his hand out as the water settles the image of a ruined village hidden amongst a forest, letting the image stay there in still motion.
"I am sure you reconise this place, it is where they once dwelt. It would apper as though your plaything told more than she should off, no doubt they now posses the ancient defence in order for you to lose sight of them"
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 22:57   #743
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

"They continue to cause me problems! I thought I had escaped them long ago but their creations still haunt me. They will be the next to pay as soon as I have finished off these humans. This minor setback will not stop my plans. I am so close."
She gazes deeply into the pool once again, her mind building on the images Darkling had shown her. The ruins forming clearer, then the adventurers. Zooming in on thei location she catches a glimpse of the stone and shys back from the pool a little. Grumbling a little she shys back at the sight. "if they figure out how to read that spell, they may be more trouble than I had hopes."

Turning she steps back from the pool. "Blast those elves and their magic. They will rue the day they made it forbidden to humans." She things for a moment. "I'll send them a distraction. If i can make them lose the spell all my worries will be gone. I can only hope they will not find a stray elf who can read it. "

She moves toward Darkling, her confindence returning as she places a hand on his shoulder. "This will not stop us. Come lets go chose a pet to distract them with. Something they will never expect." She laughs again as she turns and leads the way down toward the bottom level of the lair to their pets.

Unread 27 Mar 2005, 23:05   #744
Darkling

Following behind silenlty only broken by a few short words.
"For the ultimate goal let us hope this ends soon"
His voice would almost sound imaptient if it was not for its unearthly sounds, shifting his robes keeping in pace with dragonsjem.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 23:28   #745
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Answering absent mindedly as she makes her way down the stairs. "It will, It will end soon."
Finally reaching a door she pushes it open with a smile, quickly surveying the room. It was filled with various sized cages, each housing another abomoniation of nature. She had been experimenting further since becoming half dragon and these were the result. It always filled her with glee to spend time amongst these creatures.
"Ah, my babies. Now which of you shall make me proud." She works here way through the large room looking over each creature. Some were more successes than others but each could cause any human trouble. Part snakes, birds, horses, even rabbits surrounded her. Moving further into the room she find her half humans. None had been as great as the half dragons but there was only so much dragon genes to pass around. The receipients of those had to be deemed worthy.
"Hmmm, half-wolf....snake....hawk..hmmm, ahhh perfect." She grins as she steps toward the creature in the cage at the far end of the room. "You shall be perfect."
She turns toward Darkling. "Send it to the woods near the village. Let them think they are safe for the time being."

Unread 27 Mar 2005, 23:48   #746
Darkling

"Easly done the transport shall be waiting outside the cave ready to take flight, I shall go myself to observe the procedings"
Opening the lockless solid cage as though it was possed a door, pulling on the creatures chain chain sharply.
"Know this, fail and you shall suffer, succed and be rewarded. Your life is staked on this little one"
Leading the creature out of the room of cages, darkling makes his way down the mass of tunnels stopping to pick up his new book. Outside on a snowy hiltop a large skinless beast of bone awaits ready to take flight depsite its obvious affliction. Mounting it as it lowered its mass the new creature obidantly in tow.
"Go my pet this night is yet over and there are thigns left to do, make haste"
Lifting its massive body up of the ground, easly towering over that of a high of any man or house. Rising strackly into the air heading into the cold darkness, its size slowly being wrapped with shadows and darkness.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 00:27   #747
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

breaking out the stone, Thungarth started grinning slightly as he tought about what he'd do to the human spie... after tucking the stone away, he climbed back up out of the well, and adressed the spie, grabbing his axe while doing so

"so, ye 'ave a problem with dwarves aye?"

gripping the handle firmly, he grinned again

"I'll soon fix that lad"

seconds later, the sharp edge of the axe hit Remmon's skull, breaking trough it and practicaly tearing the human in two, the look of surprise on his face being covered in blood in mere seconds, with a few splashes hitting Thungarth, which he licked off.
a firm kick to the leftside of the torso shoved the corpse off his axe, and Thungarth raised his axe above his head

"See that Dragonsjem? This is what I'll do to anything you send our way, and what I'll do to you once you're run out of minions to hide behind... your reign of terror is to an end... a reign of piece will come!"

looking back down on the corpse, he spat, and grinned again

"friggin' spie"

Unread 4 Apr 2005, 00:32   #748
Heiro
'Mael'

The blood splatters down his tunic, and onto his face.
"I've just washed this thungarth! Do you have any idea how long dry blood takes to get out...
...Though I did warn the poor bastard. Now what did you find?"
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 10:26   #749
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

this...

*gets the stone out of his backpack and shows it to Eown*

it glowed strangely with the medallion near it, but I can't retrieve that... to deep underwater so it seems

Unread 4 Apr 2005, 13:32   #750
Heiro
'Mael'

"Considering I trust your word, can we get out of here? I assume that things got some power, and considering this is the first time you've mentioned it... what did you suspect us of?"

Eown turns and walks back toward the clearing; to collect his gear, and scarvenge some supplies from whatever remmon was carrying. Setting an easy trail, Eown heads off away from the ruins and the clearing with most haste.

Last edited by Heiro; 4 Apr 2005 at 20:38.
Heiro is offline   Reply With Quote