User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 24 May 2004, 08:40   #301
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
Re: Trapped - Icy Darkness

*Flapjack quickly checked around for any other wounds of which the pain would have easily been supressed by what he was feeling now, but found none other then the quite obvious damage to his chest.*

*Slowly stumbling over towards a nearby chair, Flapjack notices someone sitting around with a datapad and a load of what appears to be medical supplies lying around, thus he begins to make his way over to Darkling, realizing that if his implants ran out of power, he'd still be able to walk around and get the new powercell he needed for it, but if he lost to much blood he would die*

"Are you a doctor? Because I'm quite certain I could use 1 right about now."

*With that flapjack carefully sat down in front of Darkling and pointed at his chest, doubting anyone could miss but still wanting to be certain*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 12:03   #302
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
*clutching the wound on his arm, John doe suddonly sees the mechanic turn into a pink flamingo. grinning, he jumps it, breaks it's neck, and uses it's skin to tie closed the wounds on his arm. He then gets his personal belongings from the other cargobay, and starts making a fire, where he prepares the flamingocorpse as food*

and now for the real post:

*clutching the wound on his arm, John hastily heads for his personal belongings, and takes out a t-shirt. he rips it up in several shreds, then takes a can with a fluid specialy designed to clogg his blood in the event that he is wounded. Working quickly, he sprays on his wound and on the rips of cloth, then ties them over it, and sprays again. Throwing the t-shirt at the medic, with the words: "if you need cloth again, not gonna be wearing that one again, might aswell be usefull somehow" he concentrates his attention to his personal belongings again, a GDVD-man (Great DVD diskman thingy :P), batteries, earpieces, 2 GDVDs, some spare clothing, a nasty looking knife/shortsword thingy... sigh... Jane... a small specified medkit, where he got the can of spray from. (contents: 3 cans of the spray, 9 siringes (svp? :S) of plasma and... hey.. what's this? a small remote control... closing the medkit again, he continued to look trough his belongings. AH! there it was!

carefully pulling out a large suit, John smiled faintly. He had retrieved his working"armour", a suit specificaly designed to be nimble and easy moving, it stopped no blows, but it was virtualy inpragnable (svp?) bullets not piercing weapons would bet trough, at least, not easily. He liked the suit, tough it did not stop the pain, it did not stop the agony, the heat nor the blow, it did stop the bloodlos, and had thus saved his life quite a few times... His superiors had told him that they could have made it stop everything, but they choose not to... he was more valuable in full motioncapacity that invulerable... he had hated them for that quite a lot

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 16:28   #303
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

ooc- for future refrence Flapjack the charaters name is Ada Wordsworth

Looking up at the sound of a voice, her cheeks red and flustered, eye inflamed from the weeping earlier. Resting a harsh glare onto this man whatever softness was there erlaier gone from them
"Help you so you can threaten me as well, and use me to your own whims like the other one? Help you so I can just be forgotten about untill your hurt again?"
Infurated at this mans suggestions, her mind rife with anger these people only ever cared about themselves alone, why should she not be the same right now. Cradling her head between her arms onoce more.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 20:00   #304
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

shakes his head to clear the haze, and looks at the readout

huh? whats this? OW!!

looks down at his arm, and finds it to be bent funny

DAMNIT!! AGAIN!!, now its broken in two places! ill get the doc to look at it later, YOU!! lifter guy, get over here i want you to see if you can make a little more sense of this
Unread 25 May 2004, 11:52   #305
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point

*Farle smiles alittle, then gives the creature a right good kick in the chest

"Yeah, ya barsteward, don't like that do ya."

*Farle then stops with the sillyness and starts thinking about the creature, why it was blinded so easierly by his low power beam..

His power meter registered low just then, he stopped thinking about the creature to ask:

"Don't suppose anyone's got any alcohol on them?"

He started to shuffle around, awaiting an answer, eyeing a low power conduit on the wall which he might beable to jury rig to recharge off.
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2004, 16:08   #306
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

We don't need no doctor!
Heiro stretches. And promptly colapses onto the floor. Looking about him, he smiles. all this death...Not the place for the feint hearted. Calmbering to his feet, he smiles. The word doctor echo's in his mind. Almost dashing over, he stops, and looks at the poor girl. Poor poor girl, in a place like this... all these rough, evil, sadistic men...

Just gut the runt, he's dead anyway.

Heiro grasps flapjack roughtly on the shoulder, and cracks him across the head with the piping he took from engineering. Waiting as he falls, and looking stonefaced, he brightens suddenly as the body hits the floor.
"Are you ok my dear? He was being far to intrusive for someone bleeding like that... Still. The main thing is you're alright."
If you count that weapon, perhaps.
Turning around, he smiles at the rather large looking man, asking for alcohol. [ooc, I resume he is in this room]
"His weapon has a power supply. Take that, If you need it. Kill him, whilst your at it..."
Unread 27 May 2004, 17:00   #307
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Ada glances up seeing a glint of frenzied lust in the newcomers eyes, blood trickeling across the floor as the other one (Flapjack) lies sprawled in a unkempt manner. The words barly regetering as he spoke, flattening her knee's outwards to slwoly rise from where she sat. Reaching into whats left of her puch after it was serached roughly, pulling out a pre-prepared hypo crouching down over the mewly injured one abrly cpncious right now, speaking in cold harsh tone
"This is how it works, since you seem toc are about no one but yourself ill make it simple. I have somthing you need but in return for this service you owe me more than a few favours or ill not treat you again."
Pushing the hypo agaisnt naked skin pulls its almst gun like triggr injecting the pain killer into his system. Starting to go about repairing any damage done as best as she is able, only sparing a few glances up at the newcomer, depsite his frenzied apperance he did help her in his own way. Enforcing her belief that most of these men didnt really care but about others but without help would not last long, that would be her barganing tool.
Unread 27 May 2004, 18:11   #308
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*Growning slightly, Flapjack curses himself, had he not been hurt and had his implants been working as they should have, that other guy would have found himself stuck against a wall now. Unfortunately he was hurt and his implants where running low on power, revenge would come later*

"You are both right and wrong with your little assumption, I'm not 1 to let others dies provided they don't get in the way and I try not to kill others, I'm not a killer like some of the others are. We're both unmissable it seems, you because of your medical training and me because I'm an engineer, the only 1 aboard as it seems. Tell me what you want and I'll see if I can get it, but for the moment getting this bird back into the air is the most important thing."

*Flapjack then waited, trying to help Ada as much as possible while quickly looking around the room, discovering the small poweroutlet in the corner. It wouldn't give him back his full power, but at least it would recharge the current powercell and keep him out of trouble for a while.*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2004, 18:17   #309
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

tobias looks up from the console and searches for flapjack, seeing him on the floor and being tended by the doctor he frowns

oh well

serches around for a few peices of piping, finding some he makes a splint tieing it together with some wire, before making it tight he sets the bones together properly, then returns to the conlsole
Unread 27 May 2004, 19:58   #310
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

*Zorro clutches his ribs as he stands*

"Ow! That's gonna require a bit more than first aid!"

*Zorro takes one last look around for any type of weapon he could use for defense to prevent this kind of injury again. Taking whatever he finds, he follows the voices over to the medical bay*

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 19:37   #311
Aglarzir

Aglarzir is an unknown quantity at this point

*Aglarzir stood stone quiet staring at the blood covered blade of his knife, he grasp on the blades hilt tightend in his right hand as he whiped it clean and sheafed it. The feel of the blade through the creatures flesh called him awake from his training and made him feel, the killing seemed so much more real and the death of this creature was from his own instincts to survive not an order of a superior. He saw the creatures chest heave once, slowing and stop through blood loss, the contents of its stomach spilling out onto the floor the aroma of death was crossed with the smell of the creatures intestines and juices. Quietly Aglarzir muttered to himself as he put the tranq-gun in its holster.*

"I am a dealer of death, I was engineered to kill and the only time I feel alive is when I accomplish what I was made to do..."

*The words so silent and spoken with such a slow sustained tone they chilled himself as he looked up and at the charger infront of him and walked slowly towards it. It occured to him that it could be used to recharge the Plasma Pistol, the rifles canister had decayed from the plasma, but the pistol had been stored empty. Taking the canister from the pistol he plugged it into the pack on the wall and charged it locking it back into the Pistol and holstering it.*

"No Dachi, come and take a look at this. Bring your equipment."

What do you want a fanfare or something, go read somebody elses bloody signature.
Aglarzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 20:27   #312
Darkling

"In time I shall ask when the moment is right"
Ignoring the rest of his comments Ada finshing of quickly with her treatment, slips away to leave him do his searching. Stepping over the mutant hastfully toget out of its path, curling her lips with a inauble snarl of anger. Ignoring the otehrs for the moment Ada stepping up to where everyone collected their belogings, finding her own crate quickly enough. A tap of a few keys results in the hiss of air rushing into the vaucm sealed container, flipping it open to rumage about her belonings.

Finding her old hicking bag from when she was younger, kept msotly for sentiment value now. Pulling up a few daat disc's and files, coming across a small locket. Flipping it open reveals the floating holo image of herself standing amongst some people, smiles on all their faces, a tear swelling up within her eyes. trickeling down her cheek as she gnetle seem to caress the image.
"happy memories.."
Her voice trialing sadly out as she unzips the enviromental suit open enough to put the locket around her neck, sealing it back up carefully depsite the bitting cold at the skin of her neck. Pilling the data discs into the durbale rucksack bag, a smal palstic pills dispencer disperaing sharply into it also. Pulling out a vibro knife, it looked miltary issue with the initials M.W sown into its sheath. Placing it within the contents of the bag.

Closing the lid with a thump swinging the bag onto her bag looks about to rest of the ships occupants making sure to highten her voices urgency.
"If anyone wants to be treated now would be the time to say"
Unread 29 May 2004, 21:35   #313
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro follows the voices to where everyone is, still clutching his ribs*

"Although I have no money, if anyone here has any sort of medical skills, I think somethings gone awry with my ribs."

--Mark Twain

Last edited by Zorro; 30 May 2004 at 19:28.
Unread 30 May 2004, 13:14   #314
Darkling

ooc - At the momen zorro everyone is around the enginerring and cargo bays as the rest of the ship might as well be an ice prison for its current tempratures.

Ada stepping bricsly over to the one who spoke, looking him over thinking silent to herself.
"Looks harmless enough, but then so did the mutant"
Gentle proding at his side being carefull not to press hard.
"Ill be honest there is not a lot I can do udner these conditions, at best I can strap your side up and your arm to stop any more damage. Pain killer can help then as well as a healing pack udnr the bandage to knit the bone and skin quicker. Thats it though untill it either heals itself or we find better medical facilites."
Goign over to one of the crates pulling out a healing pouch, a strange patch with hundreds of small fine needles on one side, a small flat flexible screen the other mixed with circuits. Slipping a hand into her puch a rolled up primative bandage coming out, raising zorro's arm carefully to place the pck again the suit, pressing the flat panel ina spot casuig the needle to extend and piercing into through suit and skin causing pricks of pain every few seconds. Wrapping the bandage around to cover it making sure to cacth his arm so tis tightly bound, sighing haevly at the crudness of it all.
"If only I had a propper descent scanner and I could find out how bad the injury is."
Looking into his eyes sternly.
"You may not like it but your stuck with one arm for the moment, I wotn be responcible for what happens if you try to use it agaisnt my advice."
Thrusting some pain killer in tabelet form into his free hand .
"And dont lose these I dont have many to go around or yyoull have to do without"
Unread 30 May 2004, 19:30   #315
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*edit*

"Thanks"

*Zorro puts the painkillers in his pocket, deciding to use them on an emergency only basis.*

--Mark Twain
Unread 31 May 2004, 17:22   #316
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

*Greenith moans animally a little on the ground, half of his body totally exhusted. As the mutant half began to drift in and out of conciousness as it fell asleep, Greenith had the difficult task of moving, ahead of him. He began to crawl, slowly, to locations unknown, and then he smelled the meat. He turned and saw his kills, dripping iwth warm blood, especially the first kill. The hunger took over. Suddenly the mutant half was wide awake as well. with full control of his body, although still exhuasted, Greenith painfully crawled his way to the bloody mess of fur and meat lying on the ground, and began to tear into the tough skin of the snow creature, feasting on the meat underneath.

Once he had filled his stomach, by consuming nearly his weight in meat, Greenith curled up next to his kill and slept, an uneasy, watchful sleep, but sleep nonetheless. HIs tentacle arm lay curled up in front of him, and his ears remained sharp to any threatening noises.*

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:39   #317
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Heiro sighs. Seems his jesture of goodwill didn't fall on welcome eyes. Raising his hand, he smiles serenely at Ada, and with a curt, polite voice, he says:

"Er, Miss. My ribs are broken. My left arm was broken, but I half fixed that, and I may well of punctured a lung. But then again, I'm no doctor..."
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 04:31   #318
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

Due to noone posting anymore, and the fact I kinda messed up in several areas, Trapped is now dead.

Fortunally I know a good necromancer and it will be back in a few days, new thread, new characters, new story (sorta).
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 05:52   #319
Mad cat

we would post if you dmed faster oh well at least there'll be a new one
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 12:50   #320
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
save for ND, Rich and Fluffie, everyone had posted :S what's that nonsence about noone posting :S

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 02:48   #321
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

eh, i saw it coming...

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 06:56   #322
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Killer-of-Lawye will become famous soon enoughKiller-of-Lawye will become famous soon enough

Don't worry. The new traped will be a gazillion times better because I will grace it with my precence.

Killer-of-Lawye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 16:10   #323
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point

*Me happens to note that at the mention of Kol joining, people smile politly, turn, then start running for the door screaming.
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote