User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jul 2005, 20:18   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Long Term] [Betting] GD, lets get rich.

How are we doing my dearies.

Dont you always get to the end of a football season, hear about the money someone won and go "damn, i wish id taken that"? Of course you do, if you're reading this thread your a gambler. So maybe a lot of it is Gambler's hindsight of how "that was always worth a cheeky pound" or "that was a dead cert, why didnt i take it?".

But you dont. The major factor for me tends to be "i cant be assed investing for that long, waiting for a non guarenteed return". So to counter this, i intend to make it worth my while. Im going to tirelessly troll bookies, and create a huge accumulator of what i consider "worthwhile near certainties". Im probably not going to take the bet as an accumulator, rather, im going to take fourfolds or fivefolds to guarentee a return, but for arguments sake, im going to do the sums here as if it was a pure £10 accumulator.

Anyway, im going to list odds ive seen and like. This whole experiment will work best if you lot give me your opinions, and look for similar "catches". Here goes.

5/6 Stephen Gerrard to score more Premiership Goals than Paul Scholes this season
8/13 Frank Lampard to score more Premiership Goals than Tim Cahill this season
4/5 Chelsea to win the Premiership this Season
4/6 Liverpool to be top Premiership side (If you exclude Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea)
8/11 Aston Villa to finish higher than Birmingham this season

Thats just a start. All the above prices are from Blue Square ( www.bluesq.com ). Unless its an exceptional price, its best if everyone uses Blue Square so that compiling the accy is possible.

A £10 accumulator on the above would return : £153.46. Convinced?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 20:54   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Long Term] [Betting] GD, lets get rich.

6/5 Rooney to score more goals than Van Nistleroy (Vans fitness is dodgy and hes been out a while)
evens Hasselbaink to score more than Yakabu (yak doesnt score that many if you take away his penalties
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 20:56   #3
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

5/4 Phil taylor to not lose a televised match before the World championships (darts)
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 21:05   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
6/5 Rooney to score more goals than Van Nistleroy (Vans fitness is dodgy and hes been out a while)
evens Hasselbaink to score more than Yakabu (yak doesnt score that many if you take away his penalties
yes but both of these are 'vaguely probables' rather than 'near certs'
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 21:13   #5
Forest

the yakabu one i see as a near cert.
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 21:15   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Rovers to be bottom of the fair play league.
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 23:40   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Rovers to be bottom of the fair play league.
hehe i like you

edit: oh and henry player of the year.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 11:31   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
hehe i like you
Spread the love <3
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 15:52   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

An Update to this thread. Im going to place the bet tonight, but just adding some final adjustments to it.

It currently stands at :

10/11 Aston Villa to Finish ahead of Birmingham & West Brom
5/6 Gerrard to score more Premiership goals than Scholes
4/7 Lampard to score more premiership goals than Cahill
4/5 John Terry to be in the PFA team of the year
4/6 Frank Lampard to be in the PFA team of the year
5/6 Steven Gerrard to be in the PFA team of the year
4/6 Chelsea to win the Premiership
4/6 Liverpool to finish top if Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea were removed from the Prem.

£10 returns £840.28

Im looking for one or two more odds to top up the accy just to make it even sweeter, though i wont compromise it.

Anyway, final thoughts? Im placing it at about midnight tonight, give me some final time to look for some more good odds, mull it over.

Last edited by Deffeh; 3 Aug 2005 at 15:58. Reason: Changed aston villa's odds slightly
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 16:05   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they all look very juicy bets idd, ill have a look when I get back from work and see what I can find
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 16:37   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

deffeh i know nothing about betting, are those odds 'on' or 'against' ie what do those numbers actually mean?

wouldn't it be sensible to spend a bit more and hedge your bets? ie take those scenarios and place £5 bets with various combinations instead of one big one (say 5-6), that way even if one or two fail you'll still make back your money with some profit.

may be talking utter bollocks.
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 17:12   #12
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I've always liked accumulators, but it's really REALLY annoying when you get say 9 out of 10 correct but the last "dead cert" match ends up a draw or something and you lose.

Although I've never done accumulators on season long bets like this before - could be interesting. And £800 sounds tasty....
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 17:14   #13
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
How are we doing my dearies.
I'm great.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 17:24   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

6/4 for example, means that for every £4 you stake, you will win £6 back. So for example, staking £20 at odds of 6/4 means you will win back £30 plus your £20 stake - therefore, £50.

Just look at it as a regular fraction : a/b (s = stake)

( a * s/ b ) + s = winnings

When it comes to accumulators like im doing there, what you do is a ridiculously long and complicated sum, multiplying the different fractions. So you do

s * ((a1/b1)+1) * ((a2/b2)+1) * ((a3/b3)+1) = winnings.

Thats why accumulators give such great odds. Multiple outcomes = better odds. All the outcomes i posted above have rubbish odds, but combined they are ****ing ace. Take chelsea winning the league for example. £10 on them would return about £16 in total.

As for hedging my bets, you are probably right. What i could do is take fivefolds or sixfolds from my list. The only problem is, with 8 outcomes the odds are at a lovely 83/1 (roughly), for sixfolds they drop to about 30/1. Even if i spent £10 on each sixfold, if only one came in id make £300 profit - but when you take away the amount of sixfolds id have to make, the profit wouldnt be worth it. Also the overall stake is too high if i do it that way. Im only in this for a smallish stake, low chance, high reward sort of deal.

Ive just hit a stumbling block though. Blue Square is broken, also my PFA team of the year bets dont seem to be allowed as part of multiples.

Unread 3 Aug 2005, 19:41   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

deffeh apparently 'each way' means that you either get the win and the placing or just the placing (if the team doesn't win)

brazil is given as 4/1 outright - win or each way 1/2 1,2

isn't it a fairly safe bet that they'll at least get the runners up place?
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 20:01   #16
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

If you're talking about the world cup, I wouldn't call it a "safe bet" that brazil will reach the final....Remember France in world cup 2002?
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 21:39   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not sold on the PFA. Terry perhaps, but between gerrard and lampard you have no room for someone else being second best in central midfield.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 22:29   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Its a world cup season. The media will be bigging up the Engerland heroes, and this will be in all the voting players minds.

Unread 3 Aug 2005, 22:46   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would offer Forest to be promoted from League 1...
Should be an almost dead cert...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 23:42   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Bluesq offer 2/1 on S****horpe relegated from League 1. I'd say that's a dead cert, given the squad is even weaker than last season.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 14:34   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think Villa will let you down.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 21:44   #22
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

£10 to the bookies Deffeh.

But then I'm wearing a towel, so what do I know.
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 22:05   #23
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I betted £10 on Chelsea to beat Arsenal 2-1 with Drogba to score first.

William Hill said that if I predict Lampard to score first, I'd get £200. With Drogba, £400.

I'm £400 richer today. First time I won something in life.. well 2nd actually.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 22:18   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

drinks on you

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 22:23   #25
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Coming to London?
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 22:33   #26
Ste
Bored

fancy putting me up?

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 22:36   #27
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
fancy putting me up?
Tempting.
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 23:23   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

gw Blasto

i reckoned it would be 3-0

****ing shite game though. Arsenal in particular should be relegated immediately for crapulence

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 23:25   #29
Blastoderm
________

I thought they played well in the second half.

*shrug*
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 23:32   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

what?

Their goal came as a result of a mistake. I dont care how much possession / how many shots they had, they didnt create a single chance.

Also, Lauren, Lehmann, Pires, Fabregas, Flamini, Toure are shit, Bergkamp is too old.

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 23:36   #31
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Fabregas
A lot of critics would disagree with you y'know...
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 23:37   #32
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Yeah but they think Fabregas and Joe Cole are passable players so i dont care what they think

**** me joe cole was typically awful today

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 23:39   #33
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
**** me joe cole was typically awful today
I think Joe Cole had a quiet day.

But he's still the key player for England to win the World Cup 2006.... or so it says in every version of Championship Manager 2001/2002 +, and Football Manager 2005.
Unread 8 Aug 2005, 20:22   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Deffeh , double it up with a set of 25p trebles on any of the bets. You should do well with 6/8 or 7/8. A full 8/8 will rack up a very nice pile if they allow that type of bet. (Ladbrokes dont, neither do Hills )
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote