User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:01   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yahwe Explains - Personal Grooming

Now, this is a subject i actually want to see a Yahwe thread on. See, ive got one of these work ethics which dictates that if youre smart, you do what youre asked when youre asked, and you do a little more, hard work gets rewarded (and it does to an extent). However im well aware that style and looks work equally well, and i seek to match the two as im aiming for a short stint in my department to lead to a promotion (and its on the cards, as im currently outstripping most of my team mates in most categories).

Hence , the Yahwe guide to where to find a better fitting shirt, a suit that looks a little more Saville Row than Jimmy Saville, And above all , tips on the right type of razor, deodorant, hair care products, the whole kit and caboodle.

I wish to make a lifestyle change. Whether i can succeed here is entirely up to the whims of a madman.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:04   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Yahwe Explains - Personal Grooming

try this first
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:12   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
That would cost $10.95

GD is the only place Yahwe dispenses his advice for free.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:12   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

It's all about flair, style and a fragrance of arrogance. You can't learn those.

And ofcourse sexy shoes.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:13   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
It's all about flair, style and a fragrance of arrogance. You can't learn those.

And ofcourse sexy shoes.
Actually , you can. Unless you want to tell me that every shitty bummed, snotty nosed 18 month old baby that cries all night is in fact a stylish, flair infused casanova just showing off his natural charms.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:34   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Unless you want to tell me that every shitty bummed, snotty nosed 18 month old baby that cries all night is in fact a stylish, flair infused casanova just showing off his natural charms.
"You can learn being tall!"
"No you can't, you ingrate."
"But babies aren't tall, so tall people must have learnt it at some point!"

[edit]

I'm not saying that SS is right, just that you're argument is "underpants".
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:44   #7
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Come children, come, come join in on the....
yahwe wank-fest!
I'm calling shotgun on first-place.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:47   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
"You can learn being tall!"
"No you can't, you ingrate."
"But babies aren't tall, so tall people must have learnt it at some point!"

[edit]

I'm not saying that SS is right, just that you're argument is "underpants".
As is your counter argument.

Nobody on earth can possibly have been retarded enough to say you can learn to be tall.

You are not born with Style. You learn style. You are taught it by watching others, or by being taught yourself. Just like you learn to walk, talk and post on internet message boards.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:49   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hate the office mentality of wearing shirts and suits. A bunch of cloned identical morons all going to work the same times, the same way, and looking down on people who try to wear something a little bit different sometimes.

Sorry. My ex (office girl - going nowhere with her life) and her office buddies apparently think I'm a "skater boi" because I turned up to meet her for lunch in my flatcap, denim jacket and bootleg trousers. GOSH GUYS I'M SORRY I DIDNT WEAR MY PINSTRIPED SUIT WITH OH GOLLY A PINK SHIRT HOW SUAVE.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:52   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As is your counter argument.

Nobody on earth can possibly have been retarded enough to say you can learn to be tall.
I was "exaggerating" to "illustrate" my "point".

Quote:
You are not born with Style. You learn style. You are taught it by watching others, or by being taught yourself.
Your arguments (such as they are) appear to be based around stating that that point of view is axiomic, which isn't particularly sound.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:53   #11
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Jacket-less suits with a white shirt can look pretty cool though!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:55   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I hate the office mentality of wearing shirts and suits. A bunch of cloned identical morons all going to work the same times, the same way, and looking down on people who try to wear something a little bit different sometimes.

Sorry. My ex (office girl - going nowhere with her life) and her office buddies apparently think I'm a "skater boi" because I turned up to meet her for lunch in my flatcap, denim jacket and bootleg trousers. GOSH GUYS I'M SORRY I DIDNT WEAR MY PINSTRIPED SUIT WITH OH GOLLY A PINK SHIRT HOW SUAVE.
TBH , none of us here give a shit about whats worn outside of work. Half the reason im asking is that im a classic Jeans and a shirt kinda guy, and as a result, my dress sense in work can be a little on the sloppy side.

I need tips , not a complete rebuild.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 19:03   #13
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Some fancy shoes, nice jeans, shirt of some sorts and a fitting blazer will take away.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 19:14   #14
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

the suit easy option was done a while back with ste.

slaters came out quite well, they will do fittings, and re fittings and alterations for life. same goes for your shirts to a point...

so that's dress taken care of.

Grooming hair is all about the cut ,i've never been up to date with what is cool, mohawks seemed to have a phase of being "in". whatever I never liked the look of them.

However I will say this. Image is so much, but communication is vital 90% of which is non verbal. it's more about attitude kura, (which you have bags of ) and the way you carry yourself off during this period, than the clothes you wear. That's why one person looks good in an outfit and another doesn't in the same one (both being fitted well of course).

In short your mannerisms are going to be more important here than your dress code.....

[edit] I appear to have lost the ability to speak english, I beg pardon, but I am leaving now and cannot summon the energy to make that readable, you'll get the gist i;m sure [/edit]

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 19:22   #15
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
Grooming hair is all about the cut ,i've never been up to date with what is cool, mohawks seemed to have a phase of being "in". whatever I never liked the look of them.
Long hair at the back is going to be in by summer, it's coming back.
So are slight side partings (obviously not a complete comb-over).

But getting your hair cut because it's "in" is a silly idea. You need to always feel comfortable and confident. If you feel like a moron, but loads of other people pull off that look, then you'll look like a moron.

It's all about the confidence. Now you can't really "learn" confidence, but you can find more and more things that make you confident. It's one of the main reasons people like to go out and pull; because it makes themselves feel better about themselves.

Dressing up like a fool in some uncomfortable suit is great if it makes you feel smart and full of confidence. If it doesn't, then don't bother with it.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 19:34   #16
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

thanks Tomkat, I wasn't trying to say any of that at all :P

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:01   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

all The Yahwe Explains Threads Were Created On Request

Its Just When I Get So Much ****ing Criticism For Them

I Tend To Think You Can **** Off, Die And Continue To Dress Like Shit.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:06   #18
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Yahwe, I deduce, is mighty pissed off.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:10   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Long hair at the back is going to be in by summer, it's coming back.
So are slight side partings (obviously not a complete comb-over).

How do you know?
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:12   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

honey he's poor and he lives in the provinces

how could he not know?
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:12   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
all The Yahwe Explains Threads Were Created On Request

Its Just When I Get So Much ****ing Criticism For Them

I Tend To Think You Can **** Off, Die And Continue To Dress Like Shit.
To be fair Steven, i know exactly how you feel having written comics for so long and taken so much criticism for them.

Consider the topic of this thread, and the first post, to be my informal request for your opinions.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:17   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Yahwe Explains .... Gravy 23 Mar 2005 17:25 getting fed up of "yahwe explains" threads which are little more then a thinly veiled attempt to post for reputation
what do we see?

(apart from the fact that i get rep'd so little that i can still see comments from that long back ...)

it took 150 in rep.

what do we know?

that means it was a regular, a big boy, with a big post count.

well if i only posted them for ego value then **** you all. i guess being altuistic really doesn't suit me
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:20   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
what do we see?

(apart from the fact that i get rep'd so little that i can still see comments from that long back ...)

it took 150 in rep.

what do we know?

that means it was a regular, a big boy, with a big post count.

well if i only posted them for ego value then **** you all. i guess being altuistic really doesn't suit me
Steven, it achieves very little if anything getting pissed off at the denizens of this forum for them throwing criticism your way. Just throw another few "Yahwe Explains" in their direction and acknowledge that the greater majority of users appreciate the time and effort you put in.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:20   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

calm down dear

it's just an over opinionated general discussion forum
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:23   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
what do we see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMERANDOMWANKER
negrepping you so i can pos rep androme, blame the system not me
There is your answer as to why the reputation system simply shouldnt bother you.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:24   #26
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I want more
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:25   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
How do you know?
First post to point out that Dace is, unsurprisingly , posting in a thread about "Grooming"
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:29   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
There is your answer as to why the reputation system simply shouldnt bother you.
it doesn't bother me you twat

what bothers me is that comment comes from a select group of people, there are only a dozen or so with that rep altering ability, those people are supposed to be working together to stop the boards being shit.

I thought i would help out with my 'yahwe explains' thing. now i feel like being petty small minded and shit.

hell. WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED IT god's are petty.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:32   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
it doesn't bother me you twat

what bothers me is that comment comes from a select group of people, there are only a dozen or so with that rep altering ability, those people are supposed to be working together to stop the boards being shit.

I thought i would help out with my 'yahwe explains' thing. now i feel like being petty small minded and shit.

Personally, i dont deliver a huge amount of neg rep to anyone, although i accept that if i do neg rep it has a greater effect that if others do it.

To the best of my knowledge , only 4-5 users on this board can deliver that size of neg rep, and thats based on their post counts and length of time here.

No prizes for guessing who the most likely suspect is then.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:32   #30
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

That makes me sad
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 23:36   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
First post to point out that Dace is, unsurprisingly , posting in a thread about "Grooming"

Damn, i was gonna make a paedo grooming joke but i forgot when i posted a serious question :(
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 00:18   #32
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

as ive said before let us see who neg reps *g*

anyway share your knowledge with us yahwe
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 01:17   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You sound more of a Greek god than an English one.

Are you Prince Phillip in disguise?
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 01:24   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

Hes not "Phil the Greek" , hes "Phil the Hole"
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 01:30   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Hes not "Phil the Greek" , hes "Phil the Hole"
"In the navy"
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 01:32   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

i'm english

as are your gods

ynis mon don't change nuffin
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 03:27   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you even have one coherent thought while you're typing?
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 03:34   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not particularly reassured that the answer to my question began with "probably".
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 04:50   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Grooming is for faggots.

If you need to worry about what you're wearing to impress your boss / people then you aren't very good at your job. Seriously, if you're not a total ****ing retard (and lets face it, for many of us the jury is still out) then you won't need to rely on your clothes to obscure your actual personality / skills.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 07:54   #40
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Grooming is for faggots.

If you need to worry about what you're wearing to impress your boss / people then you aren't very good at your job. Seriously, if you're not a total ****ing retard (and lets face it, for many of us the jury is still out) then you won't need to rely on your clothes to obscure your actual personality / skills.
Your answer leads me to think one of two thoughts Dante

1. Youre Naive. The world today is filled with people who make a first impression based on appearance. This includes, almost always, those in positions of power. To suggest you can get ahead through hard work alone in most office environments indicates you havent achieved this.

2. You work in IT. People in IT dont give a shit about appearance, because they dont have to. They know about computers and most of the people theyre helping dont. Hence, they can stroll up wearing ripped jeans , an unwashed polo shirt, and a shitkicker hat if they really want to, and still get paid vast sums of money.
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 13:39   #41
Tomkat

I hate it when blue collar workers put on a white shirt and believe they're a white collar worker.

Last edited by Tomkat; 9 Apr 2005 at 13:44.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 13:41   #42
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
How do you know?
Just trust me
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 13:44   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

don't suppose you would like to reveal who neg repped you there kura, as someone neg repped me with the exact same comment
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 14:33   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
don't suppose you would like to reveal who neg repped you there kura, as someone neg repped me with the exact same comment
Going from IRC, it's idi doing it.
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 14:47   #45
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I got one too:
Quote:
i am pos repping you so that i may pos rep flavius
Whoever it is... pos repping flavius and androme??? what's wrong with you???

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 14:50   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i suggest that we all rep bully idi so that he will bloody well stop playing silly buggers
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 19:02   #47
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
2. You work in IT. People in IT dont give a shit about appearance, because they dont have to. They know about computers and most of the people theyre helping dont. Hence, they can stroll up wearing ripped jeans , an unwashed polo shirt, and a shitkicker hat if they really want to, and still get paid vast sums of money.
In my experience, people in IT wear trousers, a shirt and a tie, and a jolly nice pair of shoes. At least in the corporate environment. Obviously some dude who works at home doing websites and remote sysadmin stuff can sit there bollock naked if he/she wants to.

As a case in point, if I get the work placement job I've applied for (interview this coming Friday ) I'll have to wear a shirt and tie at the very least, and probably a suit.

This thread has turned into a shit fest and should be closed by the way.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 01:59   #48
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I hate the suit/tie thing, but I guess I will have to be aquainted with it before long.