User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:40   #1
chines

chines is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Para Todos Os Portugueses

isto é para todos os portugueses por esse universo fora k nao tem uma alianca e precisam de uma para se sentirem mais seguros e acima de tudo onde podem falar a sua lingua a vontade! mesmo k tenhas um score baixo ou sejas novo por estas bandas junta te á alianca [untouchables] k juntos somos mais fortes
por isso ja sabes se es portugues e nao tens alianca juntate á
[untouchables]
chines is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 23:23   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: Para Todos Os Portugueses

Please can you post a translation of that into English. I realise it's a Portuguese alliance for people who speak Portuguese, but the official language of Planetarion is English.

The http://babelfish.altavista.com translation is:
Quote:
that is for all the Portuguese for this universe are k nao have one alianca and need one to feel safe more and above of everything where they can say to its lingua the will! exactly k you have one score low or you are new for these together bands together you á alianca [ untouchables ] k we are stronger therefore ja you know if es Portuguese and nao you have alianca juntate á [ untouchables ]
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:02   #3
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

more accurate translation by me

This is for all the portuguese people out there in the universe who dont have an alliance and need one to feel safer, and above all, to be able to speak your language at will. Even if you have low score or you are new around here, join the alliance [untouchables], as if we fight together we will be stronger. So now you know. If you are portuguese and you dont have an alliance, join
[untouchables]

nothin like being multilingual

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 15:16   #4
chines

thanks for the translation Fernando! i was having trouble translating it!
i also didnt know that everything had to be in english
for everything my apologises
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:10   #5
The Zealot

The Zealot is an unknown quantity at this point

Epá sou um noobie à procura de uma aliança. Sou muito activo, mas sózinho não consigo nada. Estou farto de ser atacado às 3 e 4 vezes por dia, e perder entre 10 a 20 roids, sem lhes conseguir matar as naves todas (especialmente as que roubam roids).
A aliança do sítio onde estou (17:7) está praticamente inactiva, e por isso não posso contar com eles.
Quem quer ser o meu tutor?

I'm a newbie looking for an alliance. I'm very active but alone I can't fight and beat all of the incomings. I'm on 17:7. I' portuguese but I accept to play on an international alliance. I just want to learn how to be a good player.
The Zealot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 15:07   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by chines
i also didnt know that everything had to be in english
The majority of the forum moderators only speak English fluently, and i dont know of any that speak Portugese, so the English only rule is there to make it easier for mods to do their job .
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 01:14   #7
chines

you are free to join the alliance!! but first you will need to send your application!
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 13:03   #8
The Zealot

Where dammit?
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:39   #9
chines

you have to login first! on the left side u see the overview, news ... alliance! u choose alliance and it should appear somewhere to choose the [untouchables] alliance! then apply for it!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:48   #10
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Para Todos Os Portugueses

Skam på portugisere som ikke oversetter det de skriver!!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:49   #11
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Get an IRC server chines...or atleast a channel on netgamers...

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 18:02   #12
The Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by chines
you have to login first! on the left side u see the overview, news ... alliance! u choose alliance and it should appear somewhere to choose the [untouchables] alliance! then apply for it!
Done!