User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Nov 2004, 17:03   #1
joshdajoker

Legion and Fury

Are these alliances still about? I remember playing in round 3 until whenever the pay 2 play came into effect. They pretty much dominated the game in those rounds.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 17:09   #2
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legion and Fury

no, both alliances have long ceased to exist. Some of their original players are still around though (like Sid).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:23   #3
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

The remnants of Fury and Legion merged after Round 9 and renamed FAnG, but FAnG left the game a while ago. Kjedloran is still around though.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 03:08   #4
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

you are so funny hobbie, are you for real?
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 04:05   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yea I suspect he is why don't you give him a long boring history of your two bit alliance and set him straight
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 10:38   #6
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
The remnants of Fury and Legion merged after Round 9 and renamed FAnG, but FAnG left the game a while ago. Kjedloran is still around though.
I must admit, I wouldn't have been able to do this without Hobbie .... He's been my inspiration throughout our entire existance so he should get the credits for reviving Fury and Legion

ohh and hobbie, FAnG got founded in r7, not r9. But you were close

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:56   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
ohh and hobbie, FAnG got founded in r7, not r9. But you were close
Oh yeah. I clearly missed my whole faux statement by a hair.

Furgion ruled anyway. Hi Zhil!
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 22:31   #8
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Furgion, Fury, Legion.....weeee that brings back many bad memories.
I guess they together have STOLEN half my ever collected roid base !

/me takes another Prozac
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 02:21   #9
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
Oh yeah. I clearly missed my whole faux statement by a hair.

Furgion ruled anyway. Hi Zhil!
HELLO EPISODE III TEASER TRAILER

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 15:07   #10
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

Fury had some rounds a break and came back with a new name => 1up.
Ofc they wont agree that they are some sort of Fury2 but fact is the current command and a lot of members in Fury are the same ones as in the old days. Looking at other alliances which changed 10times more over the time while bing the same alliance i can hardly see any argument not to call em Fury with a new name.
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 15:35   #11
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
HELLO EPISODE III TEASER TRAILER
"Lord Vader."
"Yes, master?"
"Rise."

Unread 6 Nov 2004, 01:28   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinad
Fury had some rounds a break and came back with a new name => 1up.
Ofc they wont agree that they are some sort of Fury2 but fact is the current command and a lot of members in Fury are the same ones as in the old days. Looking at other alliances which changed 10times more over the time while bing the same alliance i can hardly see any argument not to call em Fury with a new name.
Why don't you ask current commands of alliances still in the game and you'll probably find them calling 1up its name of 1up and not Fury. Considering the fact that 1up has done things totally different to that of Fury, I don't really think you have much leg to stand on bar for the 'command are ex-fury' statement, but you forget. Eclipse should be Fury 2 in that case.

Also, I don't see too many of 1ups membership being Fury in the olden days - I see alot of new faces. I know some people nowadays may want to simply say 1up is Fury, as it'll give comfort to their own lacklustre alliance.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 03:20   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Yea I suspect he is why don't you give him a long boring history of your two bit alliance and set him straight
whatever you say he's proud to be FAnG!
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 08:59   #14
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey peons long time no see
________
Hero Honda Karizma R Specifications

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:56.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 20:41   #15
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrytas
Hey peons long time no see
Hey there, long time indeed. How's things?
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 21:23   #16
Leinad
DrFlame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Why don't you ask current commands of alliances still in the game and you'll probably find them calling 1up its name of 1up and not Fury. Considering the fact that 1up has done things totally different to that of Fury, I don't really think you have much leg to stand on bar for the 'command are ex-fury' statement, but you forget. Eclipse should be Fury 2 in that case.

Also, I don't see too many of 1ups membership being Fury in the olden days - I see alot of new faces. I know some people nowadays may want to simply say 1up is Fury, as it'll give comfort to their own lacklustre alliance.
If i would look at NoS r3/r4 and look at the same NoS short before it left PA i would say that those were totaly other alliances (hell even r4 NoS compared to r5 NoS was a totaly other thing).
That alliances change their attitude over the time and do things differently is also normal.
Ofc u could also call Eclipse Fury2 but lets not forget it had no Sid and as much as u dont want to hear it Sid is what mades up a big part of Fury.
Someone like Sid who had no other alliance in the meantime (and we dont talk about his smurfs) creating a new alliance with his old buddies, which are all very proud of their Fury past (and they can be ), to own PA with skill and organisation.
Lets say u would have created the same alliance with the same ppl u did now but named urself Fury, do u think anyone would have said u arent Fury?
Ofc u made urself a name as 1up and have a own new identity and a new feeling, nothing i want to deny but u have to agree that anyone who is looking at his game who was maybe away for quite sometime would call u Fury2.
Alliances often change over time without changing their name, in this case the alliance changed and its name too but there will be allways a "bit" of Fury in it.
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 21:30   #17
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Leinad lmao?

Many, many of the 1up have never been Fury, myslef included.
And Sid not hvaing any other alliance? Did you not know he has always played pa, which begs the question, where do u think he was in the roundswhen fury didnt play
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 21:41   #18
Leinad
DrFlame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Leinad lmao?

Many, many of the 1up have never been Fury, myslef included.
And Sid not hvaing any other alliance? Did you not know he has always played pa, which begs the question, where do u think he was in the roundswhen fury didnt play
look what i posted:

"(and we dont talk about his smurfs) "

see... his smurfs/other identites are another thing, he didnt play as Sid and had no command position.
And yes many member werent Fury but Fury is also a lot of rounds ago look at other alliances and tell me how many of those ppl were members of the same alliance for the same time since Fury left.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 00:54   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1up have many people from what you'ld consider the 'Fury sphere'. I'd say that's about accurate.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 01:44   #20
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinad
look what i posted:

"(and we dont talk about his smurfs) "

see... his smurfs/other identites are another thing, he didnt play as Sid and had no command position.
And yes many member werent Fury but Fury is also a lot of rounds ago look at other alliances and tell me how many of those ppl were members of the same alliance for the same time since Fury left.
Oh please. Do you really think if Sid had played as Sid he would have got to play as just peon level and not been bothered every single second by people wanting a piece of his time/advice?

I think its dreadfully unfair to the current 1up membership to simply call them Fury 2. Sure, feel free to peg Fury experiences upon command staff and some of its membership but thats for a Planetarion CV.

1up HC. Makers of the original Fury Alliance.

And things like that. I'm not one to shy away from my Fury history, but 1up is a different kettle of fish.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 01:50   #21
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

a better question would-be, do you believe 1up deserve to be called Fury "2"?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 02:57   #22
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
a better question would-be, do you believe 1up deserve to be called Fury "2"?
Fury 3 thank you.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 03:05   #23
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Nah. Eclipse lacked some vital ingoredients ie. a c7r HC, to be a "proper-Fury".

Not that I didn`t see such a reply coming, heh.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 03:36   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wikipedia holds the answers guys!