User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 13:55   #1
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
To be trendy : ITT I tell you which poster I really like atm.

Vaio. He makes me chuckle, plus I like his attitude. Hurrah for Vaio.

Have some kind of "Officially Quite Good at Posting on GD" award.

I'm an admin, it's cool to be endorsed by me.

MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 13:56   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
THE TONGUE, THE TONGUE
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:09   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I am a god

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:11   #4
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: To be trendy : ITT I tell you which poster I really like atm.

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick

I'm an admin, it's cool to be endorsed by me.

ENDORSE ME YOU BITCH
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:16   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

"MrBrick handled the forum egos with diplomacy and restraint."
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:33   #6
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
"MrBrick handled the forum egos with diplomacy and restraint."
You're quite good too.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:34   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
You're quite good too.
You have much to learn, young one.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:36   #8
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
I am a god

Vaio
Fix My 'puter.

Sword : I would endorse you, but I dont want to. Not that I dont like you or anything, it's just your posting style doesnt appeal to me. Sorry

I was supposed to be driving to Alton Towers about 3 hours ago, but my car is fked atm.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:38   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
I was supposed to be driving to Alton Towers about 3 hours ago, but my car is fked atm.
Ride a cow there, ffs.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:40   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
You have much to learn, young one.
Too fking right he does.

STOP ENCOURAGING THE SPAMMY LITTLE TWATS.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:41   #11
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Ride a cow there, ffs.
Living in Wales, I feel a sled pulled by a herd of sheep would be more appropriate. Or just attaching said herd to the car would be practical. However I have neither a sheepdog nor sheep within easy reach. Arse.

Anyway, this thread is about Vaio. But I hope he's browsing H&TS and putting his mind to solving another one of Technologies great mysteries.

I demand MrL or Nodrog post a "<3 Vaio" reply btw.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 14:43   #12
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Too fking right he does.

STOP ENCOURAGING THE SPAMMY LITTLE TWATS.
Without spam, there would be no GD.

oic.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 15:07   #13
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Sword : I would endorse you, but I dont want to. Not that I dont like you or anything, it's just your posting style doesnt appeal to me. Sorry
It wasn't a request young man, it was a DEMAND!!!!
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 15:28   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
<3 nodrog
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 22:44   #15
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
<3 meaple <3
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 08:37   #16
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
<3 Snurx <3

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 11:01   #17
Elfhelm
Polar Bear

Elfhelm is an unknown quantity at this point
<3 Elfhelm <3
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 14:15   #18
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
<3 MrBrick
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote