User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 17:22   #51
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
if only we had typecast dante, dace, belgarath, and dead meat in some way this thread could be complete

ps: queball = pure (in a liquid phase)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:43   #52
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Jammy Jim: Back in the day he was one of the more popular people of the forums. These days he seems to have fallen out of the spotlight a bit, not a bad bloke though.

Kurashima: His comics will never be funny, period! Definately a gimmick account if I ever saw one.

MrL_JaKiri: I don't have a lot to do with him, but he seems like a reasonable guy. Just wish he'd get rid of that irritating avatar :P

Sandsnake: One of the only mods who hasn't fallen to the dark-side of becoming a gimmick. His military l33tness leaves me in awe.

Ragnarak: I don't fully recall where I know him from other than the original Planetarion news site (Planet101). However any friend of CrAzYcHiKn is alright by me.

Mushroom: Once a keen young lad who was desperate to be an op, and so it was done. Conversations with him are never boring and quite intelligent. Both he and his brother (Uberfish) are also very talented musicians.

Queball: A geek, that alone earns him high respect in my books. There was a period where I was certain he had posted that he was a she and I believed this for quite a long time.

Nodrog: The original gimmick. Formally known as the '******' boy his gimmicks I did not mind becuase he always found creative ways to use them. These new-age gimmicks could certainly learn a thing or two from him if not for the fact he seems to have forgotten how.

Jennifier: Probably the most controversial female of the forums. If she were a super-star the tabloids would have a field day.

Torz: I had thought he had left the community long ago, but apparently I was wrong. Another of the original gimmicks Torz made g0at pr0n popular. His vandetta against Messiah in the form of some creative photoshoppery always made me laugh, perhaps he could teach Kura how to be funny.

Gayle29uk: What could be better than a geek? Why a female geek of course! Gayle is the sort of woman I wish there were more of. Forget poetry the way she rattles off specs from some truely classic (if not dinosaur) machines does it for me everytime.

Marilyn Manson: Almost as controversial as his name suggests. If there's a popular oppinion out there to be had, he'll be nearby ready to defy it.

W: Quite an intelligent bloke with a lot of potential, just a pitty he doesn't seem to use it. I miss the days when one used to be able to hold a lengthy philosophical discussion with him. These days he just seems to be bitter at everything, perhaps its part of his greater plan to take over the world. If W were a comic book character, he would definately play the supervillian.

Aryn: An often underated person who is a good friend. Not as popular because she refuses to fall for the gimmicks or attempt to be an attention wh0re like the rest.

Bloomers: Apparently he's gay.

Madi: The most mature of the female forum users, and for that she has my respect.

Shair-Gar: Until recently I had not witnessed the antics he is so notorious for. However he is a fellow Aussie, and that makes him > *.

Structural Integrity: Yet another geek, his version of 3DPong just rocks

Texan: (because you requested it) I do not know you well enougth to make a comment. I do know that you have been around for quite some time and seem to make decent posts so you're alright in my books.

Special mention.. Mer: because she will always be the queen of the forums.

There's probably plenty more that I have missed.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:05   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
MrL_JaKiri: I don't have a lot to do with him, but he seems like a reasonable guy. Just wish he'd get rid of that irritating avatar :P
BASEEEEEEL
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:14   #54
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

im known for having a really long and stupid name
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:16   #55
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
im known for having a really long and stupid name
You just manage to beat clarencetheclockworkcake.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:00   #56
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Marilyn Manson: Almost as controversial as his name suggests. If there's a popular oppinion out there to be had, he'll be nearby ready to defy it.
I reject this entirely, but am also truely flattered that you consider me this controversial. \0/

There are plenty of people on here who are far more controversial, some of them because they're just thickos, some because they're nutters, and some because they take ideology just a little bit too seriously.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:20   #57
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
and some because they take ideology just a little bit too seriously.
i'm sure you'll wish you had taken a certain ideology a lot more seriously when you are spending eternity with Lucifer and his legion chewing on your testicles and poking hot, dull needles in your eyes
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:25   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
i'm sure you'll wish you had taken a certain ideology a lot more seriously when you are spending eternity with Lucifer and his legion chewing on your testicles and poking hot, dull needles in your eyes

Islam?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:29   #59
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
The chewing on the testicles is good, but the needles thing is a bit off. I don't honestly know why they would want to bother with that.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:36   #60
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Islam?
yes clearly the screaming horde will be very interested in some of your thoughts on Q'ranic interpretation. Maybe if you bring up the raisin/virgin translation issue you could really piss them off enough to get yourself into some serious torture.

oi.

obviously you want to learn a lot about marxism so you can foment a revolution against the dark lords of hades and rule the nether plane with your tyrannical fist.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 09:29   #61
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I reject this entirely, but am also truely flattered that you consider me this controversial. \0/
I originally envisaged something different for my breakdown, however I found that when I went back over some of your posts to confirm I had the right idea I started to discover an underlying agressiveness to your posts. You seem to want to argue with every point and detail with out taking concession for what the opposing side just said.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:45   #62
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel no shame in admiting that I read this thread purely to see if my name popped up.

This makes me better than all of you.

Especially Jenny ;)
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:46   #63
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
I originally envisaged something different for my breakdown, however I found that when I went back over some of your posts to confirm I had the right idea I started to discover an underlying agressiveness to your posts. You seem to want to argue with every point and detail with out taking concession for what the opposing side just said.
I'm just a thorough debater, though.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 17:12   #64
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Madi: The most mature of the female forum users, and for that she has my respect.
ARE. YOU. INSANE?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 17:35   #65
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
NO. BUT. YOU. ARE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 17:57   #66
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
NO.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:24   #67
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
EAT. MY. PANCAKE!!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:26   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I hereby declare this thread closed.

Any posts after this one are mere figmants of your imagination.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:28   #69
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

YOU. CANNOT. STOP. ME. I. AM. PHOWAR!1

Please Jbg. Don't kill meh.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:28   #70
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Marylin Manson is the original homosexual!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:31   #71
HobbieRogue4
etc.

COPY. ****Y. KITTY.