User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 17:51   #51
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Omnipotent
Either shut the **** up or say the names.
That this boardsection is a kindergarden we all know, but going around acting like dutch people all the time isnt helping.

yeah who the **** are you anyway
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 18:10   #52
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Planetarion Alliances in working together shocker"

Unread 8 Sep 2003, 20:17   #53
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
That this boardsection is a kindergarden we all know, but going around acting like dutch people all the time isnt helping.
wtf does that suppose to mean

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 20:26   #54
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

but going around acting like dutch people all the time isnt helping.

eehhhr... stfu foo

you have no idea how cool dutch ppl are - i respect them, and im english!

all hail teh dutches!
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 21:02   #55
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

(yes you morden & a few selected others )
you aint making friends here 'mate'
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 21:58   #56
Omnipotent
Eternal Pagan

Omnipotent is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
Why the heck did you have to bring us into this discussion?? We didn't do anything.
Dutch people are just idiots by default*

*There is a few people who are not though
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 21:59   #57
Omnipotent
Eternal Pagan

Quote:
Originally posted by General Martok
you aint making friends here 'mate'
Im not trying to make any "chum"
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 22:02   #58
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
DELETE THREAD. BAN USER. CLOSE COUNTRY.
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 22:33   #59
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Faberius
That's a pretty brazen statement sir.

I would say that since the future is so unpredictable, there might come a need for ND and WP or Dragons to talk about allying (either in a preemptive or reactionary move). Publically declaring your intentions or lack thereof is slightly disconcerting to this rather neutral observer
you're right, I should have used better wording, like we wont talk to them unless needed, we have no plans to ally Dragons or WP, which is correct.

So who are the 3 then?
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 23:08   #60
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
Quote:

*There is a few people who are not though
And ppl like you are retarded by default.

Dutch r0x.
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 23:14   #61
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Nice idea actually.
But it should be a little bit different:

"Close thread. Delete user. Ban country"

That way it can also be applied to the rest of PA.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 23:56   #62
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
hehe, only quality post in this thread.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 02:14   #63
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
You can tell things are bad when only JBOY references can brighten up a thread*.

*board
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 06:21   #64
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
Nice idea actually.
But it should be a little bit different:

"Close thread. Delete user. Ban country"

That way it can also be applied to the rest of PA.
ban thread, close user, delete country?
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 08:08   #65
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Omnipotent is Allfather I believe.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 08:10   #66
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Omnipotent is Allfather I believe.
then plz dont ban or delete his v.kool country ;(
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 08:26   #67
Jurgen
The Ğragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
Ely-ToT-Eclipse?
I've heard that rumour also...
And now after checking alliances in beta (yes I know many of others r not playing, but I can't believe all members of theirs r playing either) they seem a pretty damn big block.

Rank Name Size Score
1 Elysium 7052 774.887
2 Eclipse 6604 676.548
3 ToT/LCH/GoCi 6677 670.863
4 wolfpack 5654 605.368
5 Ğragons 5316 524.653

Sum1 tell me that it'll never happen plz.
Would mean a stagnant round.

P.S. Shush maddix... u talk 2 much again.
The Forsakenlands - The Ğragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 09:34   #68
Dreadnought

Quote:
Who are you?

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 10:34   #69
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point
This tread was really boring , except for the ban/close/delete posts
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 10:43   #70
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurgen
Ely-ToT-Eclipse?
I've heard that rumour also...
And now after checking alliances in beta (yes I know many of others r not playing, but I can't believe all members of theirs r playing either) they seem a pretty damn big block.

Rank Name Size Score
1 Elysium 7052 774.887
2 Eclipse 6604 676.548
4 wolfpack 5654 605.368
5 Ğragons 5316 524.653

Sum1 tell me that it'll never happen plz.
Would mean a stagnant round.

P.S. Shush maddix... u talk 2 much again.
I wouldnt really count that as anything, considering i think it wasnt a round where everyone attacked constantly at eachother.

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 11:05   #71
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
isn't it just so very simple?

There has always been blocks and there will always be blocks so stop complaining about it and live with it.

I don't do any politics anymore and I don't really give that much of a f**k, but my guess will be that what we will see next round is more or less the same as the latest rounds.

There will be 2 big blocks and the war will be over quite soon.

Unfortunately WA didn't go on with his initiative to make all HCs agree to make NO what so ever agreements with other alliances.

My guess about who will be together is that ecl, ToT, Ely, RaH or some of them will have something going on together. There will have to be made some kind of block to counter such a force and then you can figure out what alliances that is left and some of them will have to team up.

Nomatter what it will be interesting to watch from the sideline and I will be the first to laugh my ass off when history once again shows that the ones to make a powerblock first will be the ones that will be taken down...

cbk
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 12:10   #72
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cbk100
isn't it just so very simple?

There has always been blocks and there will always be blocks so stop complaining about it and live with it.

I don't do any politics anymore and I don't really give that much of a f**k, but my guess will be that what we will see next round is more or less the same as the latest rounds.

There will be 2 big blocks and the war will be over quite soon.

Unfortunately WA didn't go on with his initiative to make all HCs agree to make NO what so ever agreements with other alliances.

My guess about who will be together is that ecl, ToT, Ely, RaH or some of them will have something going on together. There will have to be made some kind of block to counter such a force and then you can figure out what alliances that is left and some of them will have to team up.

Nomatter what it will be interesting to watch from the sideline and I will be the first to laugh my ass off when history once again shows that the ones to make a powerblock first will be the ones that will be taken down...

cbk
if blocking is good or not. if im looking at your name you were a member of weet in round 9....you could easily left wp if you dislike their politics.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 12:40   #73
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurgen
Rank Name Size Score
1 Elysium 7052 774.887
2 Eclipse 6604 676.548
He found the proof. EET are blocking to take over beta :((( Someone stop them before it's too late!
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 13:40   #74
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
He found the proof. EET are blocking to take over beta (( Someone stop them before it's too late!
I t was not ment as proof for any thing else than the fact that a block comprised of those three alliances could just be very dominant in a coming round which is very true.

But frankly I couldn't care less.
Block whatever you like.
Expect flames.
Expect sore losers
Expect complaint about stagnation
Expect Ely to lose out for top alliance once more to it's allies
Just don't expect anybody to respect the winners. Cause winning PA has not much to do with the game itself anymore.

hAl
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 13:43   #75
cbk100

Quote:
Originally posted by Legator
if blocking is good or not. if im looking at your name you were a member of weet in round 9....you could easily left wp if you dislike their politics.
Maybe I'm stupit.... but what is your point?

cbk
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:22   #76
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Maybe I'm stupit.... but what is your point?

cbk

well about that stupid thing i cant say anything.

i just find it silly that people are whining about blocking but are a part of it.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:32   #77
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
no worries! you can now hurt you enemy with

COVERT OPS!

:eek: :eek:
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 15:12   #78
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
TEE time

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 15:37   #79
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Quote:

i just find it silly that people are whining about blocking but are a part of it.
And u weren't?

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 16:06   #80
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
what could he/them do? leave the alliance.. then go with an alliance who werent blocking??

i dont think its much a normal member can do if their alliance is blocking.. if vision decided to block i wouldnt like it, but i wouldnt leave the community i love and try to find another..
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 16:09   #81
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Fcktards!

Ur missing the damn point here... Morden and whatshisname claimed there are 3 alliances blocking and wanted to give them the chance of come forward.. Now that obviously noone has and they are going all silent: Molest them for spreading ****e rumours and threads instead of bickering between eachother ffs..

WHO GIVES A ****ING **** WHO BLOCKED IN THE PAST OR NOT, I KNOW I DONT.

Tesla
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 16:11   #82
Eventh
Retired?

Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla
Ur missing the damn point here... Morden and whatshisname claimed there are 3 alliances blocking and wanted to give them the chance of come forward.. Now that obviously noone has and they are going all silent: Molest them for spreading ****e rumours and threads instead of bickering between eachother ffs.
/me slaps morden around with a large trout
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 16:22   #83
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
this is the kind of crap that made round 9 what it was. keep it up heh.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 16:40   #84
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla
Fcktards!

Ur missing the damn point here... Morden and whatshisname claimed there are 3 alliances blocking and wanted to give them the chance of come forward.. Now that obviously noone has and they are going all silent: Molest them for spreading ****e rumours and threads instead of bickering between eachother ffs..

WHO GIVES A ****ING **** WHO BLOCKED IN THE PAST OR NOT, I KNOW I DONT.

Tesla
hehe

I'm just waiting for Ecl/Ely/ToT to come up with official announcement...

...that they haven't done the norty thing they're accused of, ofc

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:14   #85
SpazMonster
No, really...

Quote:
Originally posted by lizardking
hehe

I'm just waiting for Ecl/Ely/ToT to come up with official announcement...

...that they haven't done the norty thing they're accused of, ofc

what difference would it make if they were or weren't allied. those 3 together are hardly anything to be afraid of.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:29   #86
lizardking
tappajahai!

Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
what difference would it make if they were or weren't allied. those 3 together are hardly anything to be afraid of.
Go back to r9 and wonder how it all got started.

VoM rings a bell?

Ğragons

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:35   #87
SpazMonster
No, really...

Quote:
Go back to r9 and wonder how it all got started.

VoM rings a bell?
VOM wasn't the problem.

The public outcry and reaction to VOM was the problem.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:38   #88
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
VOM wasn't the problem.

Yeah, 'cos they should have just let you win the round for being the first people to block, in an attempt to win?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:38   #89
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
Who are you?

I am that mean bastard eyeing you in the public bus when you're driving to school with your teenyfriends in teeny excitement because school started again. You know, that guy that makes you suddenly talk less bold to your friends just because of his presence.

oh hi allfather btw

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:39   #90
lizardking
tappajahai!

Quote:
VOM wasn't the problem.

Excatly.

Ğragons

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:41   #91
cbk100

Quote:

Try to write my post b4 you coment on it cause you obviously haven't done that...

You'll find out that what I say is that ppl should stop whining about blocking cause its something that we'll most likely never get rid of... so HEY!!! all I say is the same as you say... OOPS now what is the point of your reply to my post?

And btw. I'm not part of anything and don't know much of what is going on in the universe, so please stop accusing me for anything...

cbk
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:57   #92
Omnipotent
Eternal Pagan

Quote:
I
oh hi allfather btw

"leghumps"
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:57   #93
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
And u weren't?

am im whining ?

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:59   #94
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:

i was regarding that, if i got your opinion wrong then im sorry.

but that was just my feeling.

this dont have to do with accusing someone.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 18:01   #95
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally posted by Eventh
what could he/them do? leave the alliance.. then go with an alliance who werent blocking??

i dont think its much a normal member can do if their alliance is blocking.. if vision decided to block i wouldnt like it, but i wouldnt leave the community i love and try to find another..

we and blocking ? NEVER

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 18:56   #96
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
are moderaters this **** lately that they can't even close a thread with only stupid stuff on it and no decent talk except crap. if there would be blocking we'll find out... or morden can tell us who the people are that are doing it... till then this thread is just attention seeking...
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:14   #97
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
hey why not use this thread for something usefull then

since people tend to think ely,ecl,tot might be in bed with eachother.. Well, why doesn't an hc tells us here it's just another stupid rumour like we have so many atm.

I mean if an hc gives his word why wouldn't we trust that... And it will finish this rumour also.

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 21:26   #98
Eventh
Retired?

is eclipse and tot sharing ircservers?
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:48   #99
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
retards ?

Zhil already posted that he'd laugh if he was one of the HCs involved in this so called blocking, meaning Eclipse has said they are not blocking.
Now as said: Either u useless mods close this attention seeking crap or Morden and that other dude feel free to enlight us all wiv ur triad block. Discussing it anymore here should be fckin prohibited as it's all like watching 'Days of our lives' on TV, endless drivel.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:12   #100
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
This is positively the most embarrassing thread on AD.*

*This week.