User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Mar 2005, 01:50   #1
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road
Arrow Win a credit with the trivia event at #ROCK!

As the title suggests, ROCK will be holding a Trivia event in our public channel - #rock - on the Netgamers server. This will take place every Tuesday and starts at 20:00 GMT sharp. The winner will be the person with the most points after an hour of tricky general knowledge questions and the quiz is open to everyone.

As an added bonus for the first quiz night ROCK will be awarding 1 PA game credit to the winner - so there is more than just pride to play for this week!

Why not try your luck? You might even get a free round!

Oh, and as an added bonus I am hoping to delete all the baby names and guess the year type questions

We hope to see you there

{EDIT}
Just to stem any confusion, I would like to point out that we are currently on GMT+1 in the UK, so 20:00GMT will work out 21:00 UK time. Hope that helps!
{/EDIT}

-Foxy

Last edited by TaucRedFox; 28 Mar 2005 at 00:38.
TaucRedFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 02:41   #2
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
Re: Win a credit with the trivia event at #ROCK!

nice idea, count me impressed.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 03:36   #3
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Cool, if I'm awake I'll come play.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 12:04   #4
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

sounds cool, shame I have no time for fun :/

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 13:01   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Tuesday is my pub quiz night .

The chance to win a gallon of beer or a PA account, tough choice!

P.S. I've made the 2 threads about winning credits stickies because i have nothing better to do with my time on Easter Sunday.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 21:06   #6
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

we would offer free beer but we can't garuntee it would arrive intact (ror arrive at all)
Judder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 22:18   #7
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

Believe me, if there was beer in ROCK office it wouldn't leave the building
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 23:19   #8
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

To be honest people there is no point in going...because you're up against me.

So you're all going to loose.

So I shall donate my free credit to whoever comes last

<Disclaimer - This is a joke. I am actually full of shit and know nothing. I will probably loose. Do Turn up, this is a serious and "fun" event.>

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 00:10   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
sounds cool, shame I have no time for fun :/
Admit it, you're too stupid
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 18:05   #10
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hmm.. i've got this Tuesday off for some odd reason so hopefully i can make it sounds like fun, way to go ROCK!
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 18:34   #11
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

/me will win!!!
/me already pwns the SiN trivia with his memory
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:47   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Welcome to the "Who's quickest to 'Google the question'!"
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 20:54   #13
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

just make sure pothar is bannd from playing

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 13:33   #14
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

so who won this week?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 20:26   #15
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

The results were as follows:

Johnny has the best score of 24 ;
PistNBroke - 22;
Ultramar - 16;
Slowfinger - 15;
Jinstarro - 13;
YogibearAFK - 11;
Kila - 7;
Med-Ion - 5;
Kretin - 4;
Hydrax - 4;

Johnny won his credit but donated it to an alliance mate < WELL DONE! \o/

We all had a good time and we've (ROCK) highlighted some improvement points to make to the bot for the next week. Expect a score table, colours and some more interesting and relevant questions.

Thanks for everyone that participated!