User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:06   #1
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

ThunderCat has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Bad Boy of PA

i would like the announce that bad boys are coming to pa
By the name of MoA (Mercenaries of Andosia) we are a system of syster gals who point in killing everything in our site so watch out
With only 21 members we hope to give r13 a great gameplay and hope that every1 will be scared of us
So watch out for us
ThunderCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:08   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Bad Boy of PA

oh shi
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:32   #3
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Weeeeeeeeeee
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:37   #4
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCat
i would like the announce that bad boys are coming to pa
By the name of MoA (Mercenaries of Andosia) we are a system of syster gals who point in killing everything in our site so watch out
With only 21 members we hope to give r13 a great gameplay and hope that every1 will be scared of us
So watch out for us
As long as u dont kill anything at our site..

EDIT: btw are you guys really mercenaries ..?? and where lies Andosia?

Last edited by Alessio; 14 Mar 2005 at 16:55.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:59   #5
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

ye ye every1s a critic
yes we are mercenaries
and Andosia is somewhere on the map
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 17:18   #6
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Good luck in r13.. rawrrr
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 17:29   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

gl etc, always nice to see new allies, see you on the battlefield
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 18:24   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

so ur actually going solo under ur own tag?
gl
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 22:24   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh, I thought this thread was about a certain Killmark hehe.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 02:27   #10
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Good luck to you!!!!
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 03:48   #11
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Oh my :\
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 12:26   #12
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Well then, good luck.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 12:34   #13
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
ye ye every1s a critic
yes we are mercenaries
and Andosia is somewhere on the map
If you are really mercenaries, you fight for hire.

If you fight for hire, how are you paid?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 12:36   #14
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

gl
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 12:48   #15
Alessio
deserves a medal

incase u wanna hire some "bad boys"
u should try looking in the Blue Oyster bar

their also coming to PA now tho
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 13:02   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
If you are really mercenaries, you fight for hire.

If you fight for hire, how are you paid?
Funny thing is, it's a proven fact that mercenaries do more harm then good to an alliance in the long run ... I got quite some experience with that.
So promoting you're mercenaries is like telling "we're good but not loyal and we will at any given point leave or screw you over when things don't look so well for us"

And yeah, what Tis said, how will you get paid?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 14:11   #17
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

alternatively kj it could just be a name

At the end of the day its the selfish buggers that ruin an alliance - not a name. I still don't realise why egomaniac selfcentred alliance hoppers are called mercenaries. I think they are mainly idiots imho.

Good luck MoA and enjoy yourselves
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 14:16   #18
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

We are not an alliance
we are just a gruop of ppl in a syster gal system
And yes we might do jobs for who ever is payn
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 14:52   #19
Alessio
deserves a medal

21 members.. > buddypack of 3... 7 sister gals?
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 15:01   #20
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

something like that
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 16:34   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We are not an alliance
we are just a gruop of ppl in a syster gal system
And yes we might do jobs for who ever is payn
Like I said, nice for short term but useless for long term as you'll have no loyalty to whoever hires you whatsoever and in the end, no alliance will grow when hiring such pple.

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Mar 2005, 16:43   #22
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Like I said, nice for short term but useless for long term as you'll have no loyalty to whoever hires you whatsoever and in the end, no alliance will grow when hiring such pple.
do you remember LDK? heh

but sincerely kj let them do what they want - i doubt anyone will care much for the offer anyway
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 16:47   #23
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
do you remember LDK? heh

but sincerely kj let them do what they want - i doubt anyone will care much for the offer anyway
I would love to hire them... to help out [DB]
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 19:09   #24
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

All those willing to hire us are welcome to pm me
Quality and satisfaction are guranteed
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 20:04   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Rumad, asmuch as I like you being all objective and all, I'm talking here with ALOT more experience then most here when it comes to mercenaries who offer their services to alliances.

I've been on BOTH sides of the deal m8.

Back in FAnG, we had round where some "groups" joined us and played with us. Those groups were all quality pple but when FAnG had hard times, they chose the safest route and left. The loyalty of such "groups" is non existing. They're in it for the ride, if the ride's too slow they'll switch sides.

Then last round, Angels played as a BG and in a way we acted like the mercenaries (without openly applying to alliances and asking them to hire us). We had chats with alot of alliances and in the end Mistu took us in and we all know how that turned out to be.

My point here is, that eventhough BG's or small groups like the one ThunderCat is talking about are probably good quality and they will offer quality and satisfaction but for the alliance to "hire" them it's not a good decision.

Cause you're investing in short term commitment. Who knows what they'll do next round, where they'll go. Who knows they'll stick with you the entire round ...
Any alliance that wants to build a carreer and want to mean something has to work on long term goals, and the most important aspect there is getting quality members who commit to your alliance for a long period of time (so not just 1 round) and who are loyal and stick with you in hard times.
Signing on a group of mercenaries is like giving a sign to your own members that you're not interested in the long run.

Nway, that's just my opinion on this. I've seen it from both sides and I doubt much pple here have aswell.

And ThunderCat, you're in the privileged position here, not the alliance that hires you. For your team it's probably a good deal. When FAnG ceased to exist and when we founded Angels, we decided to play as a BG in whatever alliance we'd suit in best.

During that round we decided to play on our own (for various reasons) and next round we'll start as an alliance on our own and we believe we got alot of quality etc. I think the ranks of last round act as a decent proof for that.

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Mar 2005, 20:07   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

will you be cheating?
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 21:57   #27
Alessio
deserves a medal

Kjeldoran

EDIT: blablabla

just leave it, its just a game

Last edited by Alessio; 15 Mar 2005 at 22:13.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 22:45   #28
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
will you be cheating?
Hahahahahaha.
This is a VERY good and straight-forward question.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 23:33   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
will you be cheating?
you're funny Lokken, I wonder why you have such a positive rep with such shit posts ...

And however negrepped me, don't be an idiot and atleast give a reason and put yer name next to it thx

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Mar 2005, 23:36   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Kjeldoran

EDIT: blablabla

just leave it, its just a game
Lol, yet lots of pple spend loads and loads of time making posts on these boards ... why don't you tell them all that it's just a game ...

What I said makes sence, I've been in both situations. I doubt you have ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Mar 2005, 00:00   #31
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Lol, yet lots of pple spend loads and loads of time making posts on these boards ... why don't you tell them all that it's just a game ...

What I said makes sence, I've been in both situations. I doubt you have ...
why dont u go tell all those nub allies why they shouldnt accept non-paid members.. if u so love telling how this game should be played in ur leet way

and nah everything usually goes well in my situations... people never backstab me

Last edited by Alessio; 16 Mar 2005 at 00:12.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 00:18   #32
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
why dont u go tell all those nub allies why they shouldnt accept non-paid members.. if u so love telling how this game should be played in ur leet way

and nah everything usually goes well in my situations... people never backstab me
Ohh get over yerself alright. I'm not saying how to play, I'm just giving my vision on mercenaries that's all. Not my fault I know loads more about such things then you or other pple do. But I guess when you give a decent opinion then some pple think you're trying to teach them how to play the game ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Mar 2005, 00:21   #33
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Ohh get over yerself alright. I'm not saying how to play, I'm just giving my vision on mercenaries that's all. Not my fault I know loads more about such things then you or other pple do. But I guess when you give a decent opinion then some pple think you're trying to teach them how to play the game ...
yes your just trying to tell every1 ur view about things and dont care if they listen or not.. and repeat it a couple times if some1 doesnt agree

your way is the only gd way ofc bcz you know much more.. I stand corrected..

NOT

Last edited by Alessio; 16 Mar 2005 at 02:06.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 00:33   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you're funny Lokken, I wonder why you have such a positive rep with such shit posts ...

And however negrepped me, don't be an idiot and atleast give a reason and put yer name next to it thx
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the 'bad boy' who wrote this thread. But it seems my post placed itself in a rather humorous position, to my unawares. I didn't realise what Chika meant until you posted.

Feel free to answer if you want to though, such defensiveness never breeds well on AD, as you well know.

Positive reputation comes with good posts - you made some good posts lately, hence you got positive rep. As do other users. Some others mindlessly negative rep (well unless they do it to a mod) but that's life.

Unless you are going to post facts from pilkara or something pretty much undisputed from PA history, all you are posting on AD is opinion, and people have a right to disagree if they argue reasonably well. This is the way it shall always be on AD as it promotes healthy discussion. Of course, troll posts will be removed when the mods deem them so.

Last edited by lokken; 16 Mar 2005 at 00:44.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 02:31   #35
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

AD surely puts the occational 'smiles' on people's faces

so uhm.. will you be cheating? he he he

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 04:16   #36
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Good luck to you and MoA, hope you enjoy your stay

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 04:32   #37
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

You shouldnt be using ally Names that are so close to Names already being used. Myself and Bazza have been running Mercenaries for over 6 rounds as a BG in Planetarion.

I suggest you find a new name.

Thanks

#FAnG

#Mercenaries

Last edited by LynchMob; 16 Mar 2005 at 04:38.
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 04:43   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob
You shouldnt be using ally Names that are so close to Names already being used. Myself and Bazza have been running Mercenaries for over 6 rounds as a BG in Planetarion.

Thanks
If this is true, I'd like to give my support to the above statement, as I know I wouldn't like people randomly calling themselves names of alliances i've been part of.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 07:37   #39
Tis

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Who the fk would want to name their alliance "Blue Tuba"?

And yes lokken your question about cheating was what i was getting at when i asked how they could be paid, since, within the context of the game, the only way to 'pay' someone (especially now that non ally def isnt really plausable) is with roid (or ship) donations, both of which are illegal.

So either they arent really mercenaries, or they and their clients will be cheating

Tho why i feel the need to point out such trivial inconsistancies is, im sure, a matter for one of the self-appointed shrinks prowling these boards.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 07:44   #40
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

Tis you missed the point....as usual

I think he's implying that whoever pays them with money would get their services.....

So prolly the alliance that pays for their accounts gets the mercenaries.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 09:35   #41
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob

Thanks

Well this could work both ways couldnt it? Just becuase MoA has bin made public now does not mean it hasnt bin runnin for a while.. plus i have never heard of this battle group your speaking of thats bin in PA for 6 months. Just my appinion

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 09:40   #42
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Well this could work both ways couldnt it? Just becuase MoA has bin made public now does not mean it hasnt bin runnin for a while.. plus i have never heard of this battle group your speaking of thats bin in PA for 6 months. Just my appinion
He said 6 rounds. and yeah I haven't heard of them either. Maybe they are garbage.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 10:02   #43
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Ah yeh.. well thats even worse if i have never heard of them

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 10:42   #44
Tis

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbreeze
Tis you missed the point....as usual

I think he's implying that whoever pays them with money would get their services.....

So prolly the alliance that pays for their accounts gets the mercenaries.
Thats why i said "within the context of the game".

I like extra flack fleets as much as the next guy, but anyone willing to pay real money for them is beyond help.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 10:42   #45
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the 'bad boy' who wrote this thread. But it seems my post placed itself in a rather humorous position, to my unawares. I didn't realise what Chika meant until you posted.

Feel free to answer if you want to though, such defensiveness never breeds well on AD, as you well know.

Positive reputation comes with good posts - you made some good posts lately, hence you got positive rep. As do other users. Some others mindlessly negative rep (well unless they do it to a mod) but that's life.

Unless you are going to post facts from pilkara or something pretty much undisputed from PA history, all you are posting on AD is opinion, and people have a right to disagree if they argue reasonably well. This is the way it shall always be on AD as it promotes healthy discussion. Of course, troll posts will be removed when the mods deem them so.
Well, to me it sounded it was meant towards me given the FAnG history etc ...

And you expect me to answer your question "will you cheat" ? Is that even a serious question nway? I've never done it and I'll never tollerate it and yes I get defensive if pple throw things at me that happened 5 ice ages ago ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Mar 2005, 11:56   #46
Chika

Quote:
Well, to me it sounded it was meant towards me given the FAnG history etc ...

And you expect me to answer your question "will you cheat" ? Is that even a serious question nway? I've never done it and I'll never tollerate it and yes I get defensive if pple throw things at me that happened 5 ice ages ago ...
KJ, he wasn't asking if you would cheat. He was talking to the original bad boys dude thingy. I think thats what he is trying to say.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 12:48   #47
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

man you ppl talk alot and offtopic sometimes
1:Looks like KJ and/or Angels are scared
2:No we will not cheat
3:We will not accept money for our services,we will think of payments
4:MoA is the 1st alliance formed in a game called Darkspace wich has a history of over 10 years and ive looked up to that alliance and its players and decided that the name fits us
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 13:51   #48
Chika

Quote:
4:MoA is the 1st alliance formed in a game called Darkspace wich has a history of over 10 years and ive looked up to that alliance and its players and decided that the name fits us
Just how many people were online gaming in 1994?
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 13:51   #49
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
man you ppl talk alot and offtopic sometimes
1:Looks like KJ and/or Angels are scared
2:No we will not cheat
3:We will not accept money for our services,we will think of payments
haha, I'm not scared of anyone ... certainly not from a group of pple that think they're quality (chances are you're quality but so are Angels, I have no worries there).

All I was pointing out was how bad such a group CAN be for an alliance to use it. For you, the group itself, it's a very privileged position you're in and you'll benefit from it. So I don't see how you figured that I'd be scared of it?

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Mar 2005, 14:12   #50
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Who the fk would want to name their alliance "Blue Tuba"?

And yes lokken your question about cheating was what i was getting at when i asked how they could be paid, since, within the context of the game, the only way to 'pay' someone (especially now that non ally def isnt really plausable) is with roid (or ship) donations, both of which are illegal.

So either they arent really mercenaries, or they and their clients will be cheating

Tho why i feel the need to point out such trivial inconsistancies is, im sure, a matter for one of the self-appointed shrinks prowling these boards.
I'm going to start an alliance, call it Fury, make it shit and see if i don't get a list of complaints and whining on the forums. It applies to everyone, I'm sure you can see that. I'd do the same with FAnG, and I'd guarantee you that in 5 minutes i'd have a pm from Kj telling me why I shouldn't, and rightly so.

Christ, people are paranoid in this thread. Quite honestly I was simply trying to support the idea of expecting people to be treated as you would yourself. People put effort and time into things, and don't want others using their name if they have good feelings for it - recognise this concept. It's nothing about any alliance.

My question about cheating is if they were really 'bad boys' surely they would have to be cheating. I'd spout more, but i'd be breaking my own rules then.

sigh.