User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 3 Nov 2004, 16:42   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Which pa player for president??

OK so USA have picked, now its ur turn

Which pa player should be put in charge of the might and strength that is America.
Give player + reason.

Synthetic_Sid: They should put syn_sid in charge tbh, yes there would still be war, but at leats he would fk over his enemies in a structured way.

Phraktos HC: Terrorists wont bother terrorising, they will wiat for the command to collapse.

Killmark: A bot army to own any underworld.

OK ive started it off, now its your turn.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 16:45   #2
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of
Re: Which pa player for president??

Eylisisa: Blind the world in her divine beauty, make love not war!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 16:54   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Eylisisa: Blind the world in her divine beauty, make love not war!

Minty for the same reason.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 16:59   #4
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Phraktos HC: Terrorists wont bother terrorising, they will wiat for the command to collapse.
Absolute HC for the same reason :|

Also, Legion HC, cos you can always trust them, trust that they will backstab you!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 17:15   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Grim, leader of Xanadu, also taking in mind they're one of the most powerful forces in Eve - Online under his (co)leadership.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 21:07   #6
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

Forest, simply cos im sadistic enough to do that to the whole world. Lets face it, he cant do MUCH worse than what has already been done... Sex scandals, Financial scandals, ordering massacres.

He should feel right at home

Brimstone
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 21:27   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Legion HC round 4: Chaos at work!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 23:46   #8
Ogami
Penguinnaire

Ogami is an unknown quantity at this point

HobbieRouge4 or Watson

think of all the leghumping
Was behind him...
Ogami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:18   #9
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone
Forest, simply cos im sadistic enough to do that to the whole world. Lets face it, he cant do MUCH worse than what has already been done... Sex scandals, Financial scandals, ordering massacres.

He should feel right at home

Brimstone
you forgot declairing war
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:46   #10
TheRat
Retired

Hrm

Spinner: He has admin tools

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:42   #11
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Thus far, I'm the only one who is capable of leading this country.

I'm the only one who was born a natual born citizen.

Therefore...

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=2775206
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:17   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Kaplan
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 04:15   #13
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Kaplan
no explination needed

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 04:29   #14
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
Thus far, I'm the only one who is capable of leading this country.

I'm the only one who was born a natual born citizen.

Therefore...

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=2775206
I'm a natural born US citizen, tho i wasnt actually born in the US
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 10:34   #15
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Barrow, clearly.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:42   #16
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Kain_Rowd.

so me and Game could come and bash him again and again