User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Feb 2005, 19:13   #1
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light
So, what happened to,....

Fury and legion.
Once allies, against everyone else, then turning against each joining up with other alliances to form 2 massive sides facing each other, with the rest of us stuck in the middle getting splattered by both sides,..
So what happened to them, i've read a few msgs and no one seems to be talking about them so i assume they dissbanded,.... ????????
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 19:15   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: So, what happened to,....

Unread 2 Feb 2005, 19:37   #3
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Fury and legion.
Who?
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 19:41   #4
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Who?
Dunno Sethy. Apparently they used to play this game.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 19:46   #5
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev

and you two call yourselfs true PA playes - shame on you
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 19:59   #6
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

LOL. I'm assuming they are being sarcsatic.

As to the whereabout of Fury and Legion I hve no idea. But thay havent been around for a few rounds now, pay to play probably had a lot to do with it as it claimed many alliances :-) I think tey survived the initial charge rounds but slowly merged into others etc.

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Ferretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 20:19   #7
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev
Maybe rocko is thinking of another Planetarion;D
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 21:09   #8
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Legion/VtS plays other games. 1up is run by Synthetic_Sid, though much has changed since the early rounds.

-Nitin
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 02:26   #9
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Rocko
(???)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
So, what happened to,.... Fury and legion...(stuff)
-this guy's living proof that warphole generators do exist

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 04:22   #10
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Apart from Sid. The less talented members are still playing. Like Tis and Kileman who think they excelled when the better ones are gone.

Last edited by furssie; 3 Feb 2005 at 13:06.
furssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 05:25   #11
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

absolutely furssie, those guys like game, idler, dreadnought, stals, etc, who came back for 1up....

no skills, no talent, no past accomplishments

you on the other hand, are the pivot around which planetarion history revolves, iirc.

Last edited by Tis; 3 Feb 2005 at 08:07.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 06:26   #12
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

I agree with Furssie
________
PORTABLE VAPORIZER

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:22.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 08:08   #13
Tis

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

youre just jealous because i didnt mention you
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 11:08   #14
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Legion played till end of r7 and left to play other games, namely SWG.
Some chaps remained in pa and joined other alliances

Fury played till end of r8 and left the game due to none of the old command members wanting to play anymore. The remaining players formed with the influx of fresh blood eclipse, which played 2.5 rounds and won 2, after that eclipse went its way with mistu forming and some of the command leaving pa for other games or rl. 1 round after that Sid formed 1up, where alot of old Fury players were welcome and joined up with. Kicking ass since.

Furssie is right tho, most of the "old legends" dont play anymroe. Tho the lesser skilled ones are still enough to wash up the floor with the rest of the universe. So it seems the quality drop is not just a fury / ex fury problem but a general one.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 13:05   #15
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
absolutely furssie, those guys like game, idler, dreadnought, stals, etc, who came back for 1up....

no skills, no talent, no past accomplishments

you on the other hand, are the pivot around which planetarion history revolves, iirc.
Right on.

Apart from Idler and Game, which isnt really exceptional post-PaX. The other ppl you mentioned like Stals isnt impacting in the glory days of leigon/fruy (pre-r5). So i guess you're right in you're sarcastic comment that i'm indeed absolutely correct.

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:54   #16
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Furssie is right tho, most of the "old legends" dont play anymroe. Tho the lesser skilled ones are still enough to wash up the floor with the rest of the universe. So it seems the quality drop is not just a fury / ex fury problem but a general one.
Or maybe that some people have learnt the game better, and improved to the level of the 'old legends'.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 17:24   #17
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Or maybe that some people have learnt the game better, and improved to the level of the 'old legends'.
Nah its always been a case of 'he who can survive on 15minutes of sleep a day, and can out drink a fish' that will always win this game ;-)

The new generations simply havent figured out how to balance sex, drugs, pa and food into the proper order. Afterall if you cant win whilst being fed emense amounts of alcohol, and getting little sleep, they just dont deserve to win ;-)

btw Chris, how have you been?
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 23:53   #18
Tis

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
Right on.

Apart from Idler and Game, which isnt really exceptional post-PaX. The other ppl you mentioned like Stals isnt impacting in the glory days of leigon/fruy (pre-r5). So i guess you're right in you're sarcastic comment that i'm indeed absolutely correct.

Its an interesting point you make. Anyway, i decided to do a quick check. I hit scouses and grabbed all the names i recognized for r1-5 as being involved in 1up, at least when it began. His lists are incomplete, and some people will have been using different nicks, so i probably missed some. But heres the rankings '1upers' had in r1-5

Round 1: 4, 13, 26, 84
Round 2: 11, 15, 46, 47
Round 3: 7, 13, 25, 50, 95
Round 4: 87?, 93
Round 5: 5?, 9, 55, 65, 83, 96

In all, not quite as many as i expected, tho i know im missing some. A few more than you seemed to expect though.

Last edited by Tis; 3 Feb 2005 at 23:56. Reason: forgot myself r2, heh
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 23:55   #19
Tis

btw, who the hell would have thought jernub had been t100 in r3/4/5?
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 00:06   #20
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think you left out either Sid or me from R3. (rank 11-15 somewhere)
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 00:20   #21
Tis

hmm, nope, but i missed game at #4
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 12:34   #22
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

R3:
83 kappa

R6:
no one :@

R7:
1, 2, 19, 24, 31, 43, 49, 62, 94, 99

I think I missed a few in r7 tho :\
________
312p

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:22.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 16:28   #23
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

The legends from r1-4 did have superpowers too. They could fly and had the strenght of a hundred men. Ohhh and the could drink a gallon of beer in under ten secounds.

Ohhh the good old times.....
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 23:01   #24
Tis

why the hell wasnt i ever given that beer drinking super power?

all i fking got was the 'stay up all night and nearly flunk out of school' super power.

id have gladly traded
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 23:19   #25
Tis

you can add 19, 43, 62, 94 to your round 7 list kileman.
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 23:41   #26
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I wonder how many from r9 Eclipse.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 19:59   #27
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

wow, thanks for the replies guys.
And as i said in another post, i'm still surprised my forum nick is still here. I'm even considering playing this game again,.... dont seem like the game has changed to much,... :P
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 20:25   #28
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I r legend :/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 02:32   #29
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
The legends from r1-4 did have superpowers too. They could fly and had the strenght of a hundred men. Ohhh and the could drink a gallon of beer in under ten secounds.

Ohhh the good old times.....
Some of them were had a master degree in farming...

PLD Game for having a friend pyramid farm for him while handing him Legion arbiter protection in return.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 18:36   #30
Game'

Game' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Some of them were had a master degree in farming...

PLD Game for having a friend pyramid farm for him while handing him Legion arbiter protection in return.
Your just jealous of the unique hacking skills i had, seens as he would of been added to both Legion and Fury arbiter for there to be any point, and seens as i had no access to them.

Morden got it just about right, at least us "old" school players still had a "life" , unlike these new sadacts

Secondly the quality has dropped given the fact of how much me and my BG walked around and smashed everyone 2 rounds ago, with set launch times and half arsed attempts, although that basicially applies to all of our efforts in 1up at the time.
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 22:59   #31
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game'
Your just jealous of the unique hacking skills i had, seens as he would of been added to both Legion and Fury arbiter for there to be any point, and seens as i had no access to them.
Where did I say you hacked the arbiters?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 13:27   #32
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Where did I say you hacked the arbiters?
slip of the toungue perhaps

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 13:40   #33
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

omg at all you old timers.. cheer up.. whats so great about all these old players ? who says they better than the new generation ? some of the most talented players i know have only been playing the last few rounds.. im sure if all these old 'legends' u talk about played a round these days theyd be no more impressive than our current stock. its you guys that made em into legends not their gaming skills

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 21:46   #34
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
omg at all you old timers.. cheer up.. whats so great about all these old players ? who says they better than the new generation ?
They weren`t. They just got a very big head and they are all sad that they cant find a hat that fits.
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 05:28   #35
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
omg at all you old timers.. cheer up.. whats so great about all these old players ? who says they better than the new generation ? some of the most talented players i know have only been playing the last few rounds.. im sure if all these old 'legends' u talk about played a round these days theyd be no more impressive than our current stock. its you guys that made em into legends not their gaming skills
yeah, but like dave mustaine said.. the world needs a hero, hence this..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 07:21   #36
Tis

i can be your hero.

baby.
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 11:15   #37
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
Nah its always been a case of 'he who can survive on 15minutes of sleep a day, and can out drink a fish' that will always win this game ;-)

The new generations simply havent figured out how to balance sex, drugs, pa and food into the proper order. Afterall if you cant win whilst being fed emense amounts of alcohol, and getting little sleep, they just dont deserve to win ;-)

Maybe they are learning these essential skills now?

And anyway, I'm fine, not seen you for a while, I'm still at uni though, which is a bit of a bummer, but not for long, which is good.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 12:27   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden

Hey morden m8, you should show that ugly face of yours abit more on IRC (and with that I mean other server then Xanadu)

Need some catching up to do with you m8y

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 14:44   #39
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Hey morden m8, you should show that ugly face of yours abit more on IRC (and with that I mean other server then Xanadu)
I suspect he is too scared to go on netgamers regularly in case he gets dragged back into playing again.
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 21:01   #40
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

haha
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 01:20   #41
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
the old pa is far different from pa today, so u cant really compare
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 15:19   #42
Rocko

it's due to the old players that the game has developed into whatever it is now
These old players are your history, and those that forget their history, are doomed to forget ,other things,
For it is only through remembering the past that we can strive to not make those same mistakes again,
and you may say that i'm a moron, but i tell, i'm a moron with a dream, and that my fellow PA people, is the most dangerouse kind of a moron,.......

I really think PA is better off without me, dont u :P
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 16:09   #43
Bashar
Idle Git

Rocko, your attempt at oratory flare was amusing, but I don't think it quite ranks up with the likes of Churchill.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 16:02   #44
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I rock your ****ing world, Tisiphone.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 20:11   #45
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Hm,, Question for ja…

Many threads in here talks about/of old fury members and how they started/played with Eclipse, 1up etc. But what about all the “old” Xanadu – Legion members - are they all gone or are they hiding in “smaller” alliances nowadays?
Xan/Legion had for sure as many skilled officers as Fury had but we never here about them these days. Hm…. Could be that Fury had the biggest egos tho and that’s why they still are around trolling here?
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 03:52   #46
Tis

Or could it be that when Sid decided to start 1up it was quite naturally mostly Fury/Eclipse people who got involved?

Nah....
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 04:44   #47
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Or could it be that when Sid decided to start 1up it was quite naturally mostly Fury/Eclipse people who got involved?

Nah....

Doh.. you must be either very young or very naïve, my question was about old PA players from the “old” days and not from the days you were born …….
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 05:55   #48
Tis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Doh.. you must be either very young or very naïve, my question was about old PA players from the “old” days and not from the days you were born …….
Some times i think you go out of your way to make your posts incomprehensible. Let me guess, you google translate it to korean and back?
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 06:05   #49
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

I think it was klingon to l33t to jibberish :/

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 06:12   #50
MotoX
Stolen

Eh, please don’t make this one into a slam dunk……thingy….
Tis please walk away I’m not here to make a discussion about you and me

I’m here to ask a question about former PA players?